Skip to content

Shmuck you haslem

The Browns Board
141 44 4.6k 1
  • @nickers said:

    This isnt the 50's you moron...

    Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Show us the team full of human trash like Mayfield who has done half as good as Paul Brown's Browns. Go ahead, we'll wait..... 

    Hey.. I'll just sit back and see what happens like the rest of us... I'm not gonna lose sleep over these kids... My hope is they do well.. You can go sulk in your little corner....

  • Nah no reason to sulk, I am amused truckstop Jimmy got another piece of Sheet on his team. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Well we needed someone to cover the likes of Antonio Brown who is burned the guys we have at cornerback. So if he can do that sort of thing this is a good pick

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    @browns149 said:

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

  • @browns149 said:

    The best cb in the league cant cover Brown.  Cb is a worthless position at this point in the NFL

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

    @the-gipper said:

    You really need to post that in pink because Shirley you jest

    He's kind of like what they call sluts in Austraillia.. He's a "Sheila"

  • Dont worry about Chubb, we'll get him tomorrow 

  • Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

    Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

    @falcon7 said:

    Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

    Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

    For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    LMAO @ The Cleveland Browns.

    BARKELEY   the undusputed best pick  goes #2  NO DOUBT WHERE BARKELY GOES......................... THE pooper Browns take a QB at #1  that would have been available at 10.

    LMMFAO @ Dorsey...................... LMAO   IN DORSEY YOU TRUST  IN DORSEY YOU TRUST

    You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

    DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

    Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

    STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

    Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

  • 2nd round.............. great chance to get a fatass Offensive lineman or two.

  • A cb can’t touch a wr.  They impact the game way less then a pass rusher

    The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over

  • Speaking of asset management................... OZZIE NEWSOME did a pretty cool job of getting players and amassing picks in this draft. Tom Flugel assured me that it was Phil Sewage who was the draft genius in Baltimore.

  • When the hell are we just gonna ban this troll?

    Just because he posts 50% of the messages doesn’t mean he’s actually contributing to the boards.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You are such a douche, you fat pig. 

    DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

    Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

    STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

    Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

    @ghoolie said:

    DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

    Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

    STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

    Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

    Right because the browns were a f ucking running back....a RUNNING BACK! THE SINGLE MOST WORTHLESS, DIME A DOZEN POSITION IN FOOTBALL away from success. Point me to the last running back that won sh!t without a quarterback. Jim Brown, 54 years ago? Get out of here with that crap. 

  • A washed-up hack is calling a 23-year-old kid a bust before he ever takes an NFL snap.

    🙄

  • @falcon7 said:

    Alexander is as good as Ward, maybe better and he went 18th. I don't get it...

    Darnold & Chubb should have been the picks.  Another F-Up, but I would love to be wrong!

    For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

    @ghoolie said:

    For you to be wrong, I.....would have to be wrong. You aren't, I am not. This was as bad a draft as I have ever seen. 

    Did you recently have cataract surgery? 

    @ghoolie said:

    DOUCHE?   DOUCHE?  

    Dude, what fukcking planet do you live in? The Browns have the #1  #1 pick................. and they use it on a guy who would have been there at 10 - 12? The Giants, just like the Bears last year, took the best player in the draft. The Giants just added 2 years to Manning's career and made themselves a playoff team.

    STILL....................... THE BROWNS HAVE NO PLAYMAKERS.......................... 

    Tie Rod Tarkenton WILL get hurt EARLY. Mayfiled will get thrown into a schidt team with no discipline and no weapons and HE TOO............... will be toast. THAT is what Dorsey brought you. If you think this was in any way a good draft.. you are a fukcking moron.

    LOL, troll-a-matic. Mayfield was gone at #3 if we didn't take him at #1. No weapons like Gordon and Landry? I'd suggest you lay off the Zaya. 

    @broganreynik said:

    When the hell are we just gonna ban this troll?

    Just because he posts 50% of the messages doesn’t mean he’s actually contributing to the boards.

    We can't ban him because he's all pals with the guy who owns this board.

  • A cb can’t touch a wr.  They impact the game way less then a pass rusher

    The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over

    @browns149 said:

    A cb can’t touch a wr.  They impact the game way less then a pass rusher

    The so called shutdown cb era in the nfl is over

    Um...yeah. Ward over Chubb.... wow. 

  • @babernakle said:

    This is why the Browns are the laughing stock of the nfl 

    I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

    How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

    @ghoolie said:

    I told you, this Dorsey guy is total schidt. He is no different than Phil Sewage, Holmgren, Policy or Sashi. Horrible, horrible. We have black Tarkenton starting, he will get hurt, Mayfield, (white Tarkenton) will be thrown into the fire, and he will implode.

    How the fukck can you continually shy away from the top play makers?

    And you said we were going to draft another Black Tarkenton. Last time I looked Baker is the wrong color. Hey trollie, want to tell me how Hue is still running the draft, after your 10 posts ragging on Dorsey? Just soooo full of it....  

  • lol... y'all wanted a football guy...

    suck it in silence

    Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.

  • lol... y'all wanted a football guy...

    suck it in silence

    Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... y'all wanted a football guy...

    suck it in silence

    Actually I don;t think dorsey did too bad.

    Funny thing is Tour- for being a "Football Guy", Dorsey took the player the analytics said was far and away the right pick... Hat's off to you for nailing Ward over Chubb....   

  • Ward matters little...

    Mayfield? All on him...

  • I'm happy that we got Mayfield. I think he's going to give us some fire. 

    Can't have everything but 1 out of 2 guys I was hoping for is pretty good. 

    Hope Hyde and Duke ball out this year.