Suite Opportunity
-
If a bunch of guys wanted to go see a game or two...this would be a great way to pool resources and have a great time doing it...maybe at one of the tailgate parties...I just wish I was up in Cleveland to take advantage of it:
The Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians have formed a business alliance to sell luxury suites to fans without forcing them to make a long-term or financially strapping investment.
They are selling packages that include a suite with 14 tickets and three parking passes to two Indians games and one Browns game. Two separate packages are being promoted. One includes a suite to the Browns-Steelers game Oct. 18 in Cleveland Browns Stadium and the other includes a suite to the home game against the Packers on Oct. 25.
-
If a bunch of guys wanted to go see a game or two...this would be a great way to pool resources and have a great time doing it...maybe at one of the tailgate parties...I just wish I was up in Cleveland to take advantage of it:
The Cleveland Browns and Cleveland Indians have formed a business alliance to sell luxury suites to fans without forcing them to make a long-term or financially strapping investment.
They are selling packages that include a suite with 14 tickets and three parking passes to two Indians games and one Browns game. Two separate packages are being promoted. One includes a suite to the Browns-Steelers game Oct. 18 in Cleveland Browns Stadium and the other includes a suite to the home game against the Packers on Oct. 25.
If a bunch of guys wanted to go see a game or two...this would be a great way to pool resources and have a great time doing it...maybe at one of the tailgate parties...I just wish I was up in Cleveland to take advantage of it:
anyone in here interested in pooling you or your company with a group let me know [email protected] . I would be interested possibly.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login