Denzel Ward
-
Getting pressure on the QB makes the DBs jobs easier. In the top of the draft, excluding QBs, you take the best player, which is Chubb not Ward.
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
He'll be a better player in the defensive backfield than the guy we picked from Michigan last year
-
I'm sure Greg Williams had some say in this decision. Obviously he felt he needed some CB help
-
V iking dawg outta check his vagina for sand
then go pound it
-
Love Ward, but was hoping for a Garrett/Chubb duo.
Ward does seem like Marshon Lattimore clone though.
-
Besides quarterback this was our biggest need indoors he filled it so hopefully it works out
-
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
Yeah because the last 4 OSU defensive backs drafted high have sucked right? Stifle yourself
-
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
You won't hear that about Ward he will make a similar impact as what Lattimore did
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
The value you brought to the thread is similar to what I just flushed.
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
Yeah because the last 4 OSU defensive backs drafted high have sucked right? Stifle yourself
-
-
Draft guide
Very good and fair evaluation I believe but the interception thing has to do with the way that Kerry Coombs coached his DBS to play. They were told to face guard it was almost maddening at times cuz it would be in perfect position for interceptions but they would just stick their hand up when the receiver's hands went up
-
I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.
-
I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.
Let's hope we get Mo Hurst!
-
I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.
I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login