Skip to content

Denzel Ward

The Browns Board
239 44 11.2k 1
  • I see the value in it, Chubb was better value though. If Chubb wasn't there I don't think I would have an issue with it.

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.

    I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic

    @bjh2130 said:

    I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic

     Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

  • I see the value in it, Chubb was better value though. If Chubb wasn't there I don't think I would have an issue with it.

    @runyon27 said:

    I see the value in it, Chubb was better value though. If Chubb wasn't there I don't think I would have an issue with it.

    I would have loved chub to pair with Garrett but they must be happy with our depth and ogbah instead of going BPA they got best player available at a position of need

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic

     Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

    @baconhound said:

     Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

    Again not a position that we needed we have Bitonio and zeitler. We aren't quite there yet where we can just pick best player available all the time we got the best corner in the draft and it was a position of need

  • @bjh2130 said:

    I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic

     Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

    @baconhound said:

     Value would have been the guard from Notre Dame

    True, but you can't start 3 guards

  • Well my guess is that the Browns know Ogbah will be 100% by Sept. Garrett says he is already.

    EDIT: And everyone's game plan was to throw quickly on our poor secondary so Garrett would not have time to get there. Quality secondary will help the DL rush a lot.

  • @runyon27 said:

    Getting pressure on the QB makes the DBs jobs easier. In the top of the draft, excluding QBs, you take the best player, which is Chubb not Ward.

    Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard. 

    @vikingdawg said:

    Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard. 

    Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?

    Don't worry I already know the answer

  • I too am surprised we didn't take Chubb

  • Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

  • Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.

  • Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    well I hope you are right. I didn't see this particular pick coming but then again I didn't see the Mayfield pick coming either.

  • @vikingdawg said:

    Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard. 

    Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?

    Don't worry I already know the answer

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?

    Don't worry I already know the answer

    So much Scarlet and Gay asshurt in this thread over the comment. 

  • Really? Where?

  • Really? Where?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Really? Where?

    My 1 comment about him being better than peppers is what he's talking about

  • @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.

    @nickers said:

    I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.

    We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB

  • Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

  • @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

    Exactly one draft pick filled three needs you let Randall play his natural position free safety where he's better than peppers you let Peppers play his natural position at strong safety where he's far better off than he was last year closer to the line and you bring in Ward who is a better corner then Randall. 1 draft pick improve three positions

  • Well since we invested in Peppers in the first round it really really makes sense for him to play in the correct position

  • @nickers said:

    I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.

    We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB

    @mld-woody said:

    We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB

    I'm not arguing that.. I just liked him... I'm not against taking Ward...

  • @mld-woody said:

    Chubb isn't elite.

    Ward will be a great CB

    Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most

    LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

    @texasag1969 said:

    LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs

    Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.

    One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position