Denzel Ward
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?
Don't worry I already know the answer
Can you point me toward buckeye homers nutting themselves or are you just an idiot talking out of your @ss like Ghoolie?
Don't worry I already know the answer
So much Scarlet and Gay asshurt in this thread over the comment.
-
Really? Where?
-
Really? Where?
Really? Where?
My 1 comment about him being better than peppers is what he's talking about
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
I liked Derwin James a little more.. But, I'm not down on Ward.
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Exactly one draft pick filled three needs you let Randall play his natural position free safety where he's better than peppers you let Peppers play his natural position at strong safety where he's far better off than he was last year closer to the line and you bring in Ward who is a better corner then Randall. 1 draft pick improve three positions
-
Well since we invested in Peppers in the first round it really really makes sense for him to play in the correct position
-
We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB
I'm not arguing that.. I just liked him... I'm not against taking Ward...
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
-
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
-
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
-
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
I still remember the targetting penalty he was called for... Perfect play taken back by the refs.
-
-
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
HuH? Ward was best Cb in draft... a true shutdown corner... whuich we needed
Wss knows
-
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
Go away.
-
-
If the Browns get Hurst early in the 2nd round, I will be pretty excited.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login