Denzel Ward
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Exactly one draft pick filled three needs you let Randall play his natural position free safety where he's better than peppers you let Peppers play his natural position at strong safety where he's far better off than he was last year closer to the line and you bring in Ward who is a better corner then Randall. 1 draft pick improve three positions
-
Well since we invested in Peppers in the first round it really really makes sense for him to play in the correct position
-
We don't need what Derwin is. We need a CB
I'm not arguing that.. I just liked him... I'm not against taking Ward...
-
Chubb isn't elite.
Ward will be a great CB
Would have rather traded down, but Ward would have been the player I wanted most
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
-
LOL-You just wanted a CB so Randall can go to FS and Peppers to SS where he belongs
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
-
Randall was going to FS regardless. Sheet, he's already there.
One of our first offseason moves was to allow Pep to play in position
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
-
Which should improve his game 100%.
WSS
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
Hopefully build on his last game or two last season.
I still remember the targetting penalty he was called for... Perfect play taken back by the refs.
-
-
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
I always thought the Browns were a DB away.
Tour may want to update his signature to read "DB is one of the hardest positions for a rookie to learn, he'll get better"
Same dung we heard about Gilbert
HuH? Ward was best Cb in draft... a true shutdown corner... whuich we needed
Wss knows
-
-
Yep. He's a Suckeye though so all the nut homers are nutting themselves they got an OSU Retard.
Go away.
-
-
If the Browns get Hurst early in the 2nd round, I will be pretty excited.
-
I'm the Michigan alum and I'm liking this pickore than the buckeye fabs lol.
I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic
I can't believe people don't see the value in this pic
Me "neither".
Most of us expected a fs like Minkah - but the Browns secondary has been arguably the worst in the NFL. Hue?/sassy sachi didn't see it. Dorsey sure did. TODD HALEY sure the hell did. How many times was it that the defense held an offense for three downs, and the offense laughed and just threw the ball for another first down?
That is why both starting cb's will be gone, I suppose. Taylor was a weak link, and although I thought McCourty played well, he was traded.
I was surprised at cb, since the cb depth in the draft was nice. But I LOVE the pick.
1. He's an outstanding shutdown corner. The Browns have desperately needed another Hanford Dixon. They got him. Hanford was 5' 11". EDIT: Ward may be a sixteenth of an inch shorter - but NFL.com has him at 5' 11".
2. Ward has 31 1/4 inch arms. That is a bit over the average I think. 4.32 forty, vertical jump 39", and broad jump 136 ", folks - that is over eleven feet.
3. Ward is outstanding in the smarts dept, instinctive bigtime, and plays the run fearlessly.
4. Nfl.com has his grade at 6.31. That's very high. Immediate starter, imho - a future pro bowl corner.
5. Outstanding character - Donte Jackson and Ward both took part in a youth clinic - loves the game...
That's my take - the Browns just got their "Hanford Dixon". I won't be surprised if they draft another cb.
-
Going to agree with Cal on this one. The best corner in the draft and like Woody says will free up Peppers to play where he should be playing. Which will add at least a little credibility to Sashi Browns consensus pick.
WSS
-
Love the Ward pick. We needed the shutdown CB far more than another DE. Now get Hurst to provide the inside pressure that Shelton didn't. A D-line of Garrett, Ogunjobi, Hurst & Ogbah with Brantley will be nice & don't forget Mr Peppers.
Mike
-
Plus Joe Haden is 5 foot 11 inches and 190 lb.
?
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login