Skip to content

2018 DRAFT - DAY TWO - some good talent available for the BROWNS. 

The Browns Board
128 30 3.6k
  • @londonbrown said:

    Names I’m looking at now for #33 and #35

    Harold Landry

    Conor Williams

    Nick Chubb

    Maurice Hurst

    Derrius Guice

    Anthony Miller

    I'd be looking at Landry and Chubb at #33 and #35, but the others aren't too bad either.  Except for Maurice Hurst, didn't he have a heart issue?

    @dawg2fan said:

    I'd be looking at Landry and Chubb at #33 and #35, but the others aren't too bad either.  Except for Maurice Hurst, didn't he have a heart issue?

    He was cleared by Harvard, Michigan and NFL Dr's

  • I would love to go Landry at 33, Hurst at 35 and then a tackle at 64. I wouldn't be mad if Connor Williams name got called either

  • Also players I would consider DJ Chark and even Gesicki, load up the offense with play makers in round two.

  • Landry at 33, Hurst at 35, Ronald Jones at 64.

  • connor williams and 1 the rbs guice or chubb

  • Connor Williams, Justin Reid, then RB at 64

  • Names I’m looking at now for #33 and #35

    Harold Landry

    Conor Williams

    Nick Chubb

    Maurice Hurst

    Derrius Guice

    Anthony Miller

    @londonbrown said:

    Names I’m looking at now for #33 and #35

    Harold Landry

    Conor Williams

    Nick Chubb

    Maurice Hurst

    Derrius Guice

    Anthony Miller

    We don't have enough 2nd round picks as I like all these guys, but I think Maurice Hurst could be the steal of the draft. Looking forward to round 2 as they made me very happy in round 1.

    Mike

  • @mjp28 said:

    DAY TWO - some good talent available for the BROWNS. 

    Sure has been a rich talent class of 2018.

    LMAO................ yeah. Since they passed on it on day one. Hue Jackson is laughing his butt off. 

    @ghoolie said:

    LMAO................ yeah. Since they passed on it on day one. Hue Jackson is laughing his butt off. 

    😆😆😆 I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

  • @ghoolie said:

    LMAO................ yeah. Since they passed on it on day one. Hue Jackson is laughing his butt off. 

    😆😆😆 I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

    @hoorta said:

    😆😆😆 I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

    Hue IS making the picks. I have already taught you about Hue. The joke about Dorsey, like it or not, this schidt is on his watch. He is a COFFEE FETCHER.................. He is the village idiot, and he WILL be fired while Hue will remain. Hue is Dee's personal racial equality project.

  • @hoorta said:

    😆😆😆 I thought you said Hue was making the picks? Now he's laughing at himself? Mayfield = Drew Brees, Ward = Dion Sanders, nah Dorsey is almost as big a dork as you are....  

    Hue IS making the picks. I have already taught you about Hue. The joke about Dorsey, like it or not, this schidt is on his watch. He is a COFFEE FETCHER.................. He is the village idiot, and he WILL be fired while Hue will remain. Hue is Dee's personal racial equality project.

    @ghoolie said:

    Hue IS making the picks. I have already taught you about Hue. The joke about Dorsey, like it or not, this schidt is on his watch. He is a COFFEE FETCHER.................. He is the village idiot, and he WILL be fired while Hue will remain. Hue is Dee's personal racial equality project.

    Just like Hue likes Black Tarkentons? GTFOutaa here with that weak $hit trolling crap. You would have been all over the board with your "see I was right" if we had taken Lamar- which I told your dumb azz wan't happening. Hopeless, just hopeless....  Now it's Dorsey is the dumb MoFo? get it together trollie...   

  • Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

  • Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

    @tour2ma said:

    Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

    We still have a chance at Chubb?  🙂 Oh the other one...  Chark me up on Chark, speed kills...  OTOH, bad hands kills...  

  • @tour2ma said:

    Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

    We still have a chance at Chubb?  🙂 Oh the other one...  Chark me up on Chark, speed kills...  OTOH, bad hands kills...  

    @hoorta said:

    We still have a chance at Chubb?  🙂 Oh the other one...  Chark me up on Chark, speed kills...  OTOH, bad hands kills...  

    Hands are good... LSU QBs suck

  • The Browns need weapons. They have none.

  • Others on the board not yet mentioned above WRs Sutton/Kirk 

    Or another CB Oliver/Jackson

  • Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

    @tour2ma said:

    Hurst

    Chark

    Chubb

    works for me...

    We would have to trade up for Chubb. He will be gone before our 3rd 2nd rounder.

  • Guice 

    Oliver

    Allen 

    Washington

    St. Brown

    Gesicki 

  • Charlie Casserly says Guice is the BPA for round 2. Please pay attention Dorsey. Just once go with a RB relatively high.

  • Others on the board not yet mentioned above WRs Sutton/Kirk 

    Or another CB Oliver/Jackson

    @texasag1969 said:

    Others on the board not yet mentioned above WRs Sutton/Kirk 

    Or another CB Oliver/Jackson

    Not a fan of Sutton’s catch style and Kirk wouldn’t see much action with Landry there? 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Others on the board not yet mentioned above WRs Sutton/Kirk 

    Or another CB Oliver/Jackson

    Not a fan of Sutton’s catch style and Kirk wouldn’t see much action with Landry there? 

    @londonbrown said:

    Not a fan of Sutton’s catch style and Kirk wouldn’t see much action with Landry there? 

    Think Brady with multiple fleas that bedevil defenses so much with all those underneath throws against isolated LBs. Mayfiled is the perfect guy to find those fleas if we get Kirk. He also brings KO/PR skills to the STs.