Skip to content

Lamar Jackson to the Ravens

The Browns Board
242 35 12.4k 1
  • Jackson is awesome.  Great situation for him.  

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @sd_tom said:

    Jackson is awesome.  Great situation for him.  

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

  • @ghoolie said:

    D' uh..............do ya think so? Dude....................... We have DORSEY................ what the hell did you think was going to happen here?

    So, Tommy, you were getting wood for little black Tarkenton too?

    ?

    WSS

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @westside-steve said:

    So, Tommy, you were getting wood for little black Tarkenton too?

    ?

    WSS

    Nah, I don't like run first QBs........................ HOWEVER................ taking a Hiesman winner at 32 who has real NFL QB size, is a fukck of a lot better draft move than taking a midget at #1 #1.

    Barkley was the pick for the Browns. Hey will regret it for many years to come. This has to be the dumbest fukcking draft I have ever seen. Dumber than last year's IF that is possible. 

  • @sd_tom said:

    Jackson is awesome.  Great situation for him.  

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    He certainly seems likeable. His intelligence concerns however go well beyond his Wonderlic score. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    He certainly seems likeable. His intelligence concerns however go well beyond his Wonderlic score. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @jcam222 said:

    He certainly seems likeable. His intelligence concerns however go well beyond his Wonderlic score. 

    For the record, I think the Browns made a mistake not grooming Kizer and giving him a real opportunity. I hope Jackson does well. The kid will be breathing down Flaccos neck.

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Please go direct your trolling somewhere else Ghoolie. You can't have such a hole in your life that you need to post nonsense in literally every thread...

  • @sd_tom said:

    Jackson is awesome.  Great situation for him.  

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    He had a lot of passing yards and made plenty of nfl type throws this past season. 

    Seems like a good kid.  Hoping he proves haters wrong. 

    He's a throw first qb in 2017. Goes thru progressions... His runs were mostly designed. He's underrated as a passer.  The improvement each season is a good sign. 

  • @sd_tom said:

    Jackson is awesome.  Great situation for him.  

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by The Cysko Kid
    #12

    @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    Horse sh!t if we'd have taken him you'd be screaming about how the Retarded browns took a stupid @ss learning disabled black tarkenton. I don't know how something with so much mass can be completely transparent but there you are

  • @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    Horse sh!t if we'd have taken him you'd be screaming about how the Retarded browns took a stupid @ss learning disabled black tarkenton. I don't know how something with so much mass can be completely transparent but there you are

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Horse sh!t if we'd have taken him you'd be screaming about how the Retarded browns took a stupid @ss learning disabled black tarkenton. I don't know how something with so much mass can be completely transparent but there you are

    Look, butt phuk, If we took Lamar Jackson at #1  #1   or  #1  #4.................YES, I would be blasting black Tarkenton. HOWEVER, The Ravens have an established QB with some time left. THey have weapons for the kid and they have a good offensive program. The Browns do not have an established QB, weapons, or a strong offensive coach. TOTALLY different. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    I don't like run-first QBs, but am sick of people talking about him being a dummy and referring to his meaningless Wunderlick score. He is a good kid, and I hope he toasts the living schidt out of the Browns.If you want to talk dummies, you talk Dorsey. Passing on an OJ caliber RB for a QB that you could have taken much lower? 

    So much for the Browns being smart asset managers. The days of a small QB doing well in the NFL are done. hey will die with the retirement of Drew Brees.

    He had a lot of passing yards and made plenty of nfl type throws this past season. 

    Seems like a good kid.  Hoping he proves haters wrong. 

    He's a throw first qb in 2017. Goes thru progressions... His runs were mostly designed. He's underrated as a passer.  The improvement each season is a good sign. 

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @sd_tom said:

    He had a lot of passing yards and made plenty of nfl type throws this past season. 

    Seems like a good kid.  Hoping he proves haters wrong. 

    He's a throw first qb in 2017. Goes thru progressions... His runs were mostly designed. He's underrated as a passer.  The improvement each season is a good sign. 

    As I told the resident Transgender pee-pee kisser Cysco Clit, the Browns had no support for such a QB, the Ravens are a different thing altogether.

  • Please go direct your trolling somewhere else Ghoolie. You can't have such a hole in your life that you need to post nonsense in literally every thread...

    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mld-woody said:

    Please go direct your trolling somewhere else Ghoolie. You can't have such a hole in your life that you need to post nonsense in literally every thread...

    Hey, when you get done blowing yourself, fetch me some coffee.

  • @westside-steve said:

    So, Tommy, you were getting wood for little black Tarkenton too?

    ?

    WSS

    Nah, I don't like run first QBs........................ HOWEVER................ taking a Hiesman winner at 32 who has real NFL QB size, is a fukck of a lot better draft move than taking a midget at #1 #1.

    Barkley was the pick for the Browns. Hey will regret it for many years to come. This has to be the dumbest fukcking draft I have ever seen. Dumber than last year's IF that is possible. 

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @ghoolie said:

    Nah, I don't like run first QBs........................ HOWEVER................ taking a Hiesman winner at 32 who has real NFL QB size, is a fukck of a lot better draft move than taking a midget at #1 #1.

    Barkley was the pick for the Browns. Hey will regret it for many years to come. This has to be the dumbest fukcking draft I have ever seen. Dumber than last year's IF that is possible. 

    RG IV went to yawn? Keep telling us how Hue makes the picks troll-a-matic. Still waiting on Paxton Lynch to get cut. 

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #17

    Weird pick...

  • I feel like this is gonna be bad for us in a year or so

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    I feel like this is gonna be bad for us in a year or so

    Perhaps as a slot receiver....someday.

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Good for us. 

    They don't take an impact player and settle for taking somebody at the most important position in sports who will, at best, see the field in 2-3 years and will be mighty shaky as a passer even then. 

    This is a pick we should celebrate the ratbirds for taking. 

  • runyon27R runyon27 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    The Ravens made worst picks then we did. The picked a middle aged TE who they valued more than Lamar Jackson. Then traded some picks away to move up to grab Lamar. He is a premier athlete playing QB, not a QB who is a premier athlete.

  • J JimboJones wrote on last edited by
    #21

    So we could've in hindsight had two of Bradley Chubb/Ward/Barkley and traded back one spot to nab Lamar Jackson at #32.  FML

  • Good for us. 

    They don't take an impact player and settle for taking somebody at the most important position in sports who will, at best, see the field in 2-3 years and will be mighty shaky as a passer even then. 

    This is a pick we should celebrate the ratbirds for taking. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @tiamat63 said:

    Good for us. 

    They don't take an impact player and settle for taking somebody at the most important position in sports who will, at best, see the field in 2-3 years and will be mighty shaky as a passer even then. 

    This is a pick we should celebrate the ratbirds for taking. 

    I was thinking the same exact thing - when they announced the Ravens selected Jackson I did not have one iota of "Uh oh". Didn't bother me at all.

    Then he was interviewed on the stage, and man, he seems like he's a great kid, but the guy can barely put together a complete sentence. I'm not sure all the words he used was English. I literally said out loud: "They took THIS guy and think he's a franchise QB?"

  • So we could've in hindsight had two of Bradley Chubb/Ward/Barkley and traded back one spot to nab Lamar Jackson at #32.  FML

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @jimbojones said:

    So we could've in hindsight had two of Bradley Chubb/Ward/Barkley and traded back one spot to nab Lamar Jackson at #32.  FML

    No you couldn’t have had both Chubb and Barkley. If you took either of those at one the Giants were taking the other

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Good for us. 

    They don't take an impact player and settle for taking somebody at the most important position in sports who will, at best, see the field in 2-3 years and will be mighty shaky as a passer even then. 

    This is a pick we should celebrate the ratbirds for taking. 

    I was thinking the same exact thing - when they announced the Ravens selected Jackson I did not have one iota of "Uh oh". Didn't bother me at all.

    Then he was interviewed on the stage, and man, he seems like he's a great kid, but the guy can barely put together a complete sentence. I'm not sure all the words he used was English. I literally said out loud: "They took THIS guy and think he's a franchise QB?"

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63
    #24

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was thinking the same exact thing - when they announced the Ravens selected Jackson I did not have one iota of "Uh oh". Didn't bother me at all.

    Then he was interviewed on the stage, and man, he seems like he's a great kid, but the guy can barely put together a complete sentence. I'm not sure all the words he used was English. I literally said out loud: "They took THIS guy and think he's a franchise QB?"

    Great kid, don't get me wrong.  He seems very humble and hard working.  But if you can detail to me in a paragraph or less what makes him so much more capable of being an NFL QB than say.... Pryor was when leaving tOSU - I might be willing to listen.    Keep in mine, Terrelle worked in a pro-style offense, under center, with 3, 5 and 7 step drops.  

    Actually, I'll challenge anyone here that likes Jackson to answer that question.  What traits and flashes have you seen of Lamar that would begin to make you believe he is somehow going to be an elite or even above average QB one day?   Of course I ask this to be contrasted with Terrelle Pryor circa 2011.   (Won't happen)

    Aaaaaaand GO! 

  • @jimbojones said:

    So we could've in hindsight had two of Bradley Chubb/Ward/Barkley and traded back one spot to nab Lamar Jackson at #32.  FML

    No you couldn’t have had both Chubb and Barkley. If you took either of those at one the Giants were taking the other

    J JimboJones wrote on last edited by JimboJones
    #25

    @londonbrown said:

    No you couldn’t have had both Chubb and Barkley. If you took either of those at one the Giants were taking the other

    Ok.. Chubb and Ward with Jackson.  I wouldn't take Barkley over either of those two anyway.

    Chubb, Ward, Jackson could've been our hindsight picks yesterday.

    Honestly, I'm disappointed the Browns didn't trade one spot back to pick Lamar Jackson even after picking Mayfield 1st overall.