Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Draft Grades

Draft Grades

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
77 Posts 27 Posters 4.4k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T TexasAg1969

    Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    Canton Mike Canton MikeC
    • 4k Posts
    • 2k Reputation
    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @texasag1969 said:

    Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

    1 Cleveland
    browns_logoslice.jpg
      MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
        Oklahoma
        QB
        Reach/Value:     -10
    Height:
    6'0"
    Weight:
    210


     
     

    Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

    I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

    Grade: D

    GOOD! Those so called "experts" have rated our drafts very high the last few years, so I cheerfully accept low grades from them. They've proven to me they have no credibility. Our true grades on this draft will be more apparent in 2-3 years.

    I am also glad we kept our 2nd round picks.

    Mike

    IN DORSEY I TRUST
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    Quote Reply
    • B Bigalow80

      He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

      mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
      • 18k Posts
      • 4k Reputation
      mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
      #22

      @bigalow80 said:

      He might be the only one of the analysts whom gives those grades. The browns are getting crushed everywhere else.

      Actually we have to wait until the entire draft is in to see the master plan and what will work and what might not.

      Last year they got great grades and pulled an 0-fer season.

      The BROWNS overpaid in R1 they could have rebundled the picks and got their guys with more top R1 and R2 picks....but now we wait for September. 

      GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
      1 Reply Last reply
      😕
      Quote Reply
      • Browns1216 Browns1216B
        • 690 Posts
        • 76 Reputation
        Browns1216B Browns1216 wrote on last edited by
        #23

        well, the Browns have "won" the draft the past few years and it didn't pan out, maybe now since they "lost" the draft they will win where it counts.  I'm not worried at all about either of these two players.  I don't get people saying Mayfield has a big ego, he is nowhere near JFF.  I'm pretty excited to see what he can do in the NFL.  He was a college QB who was able to elevate the team around him to play up to the level of his opponents (the Ohio State game is the one that most readily comes to mind) and that is exactly what the Browns need. He's also a guy who is willing to put in the hours to study film and learn playbooks, something JFF definitely was not. Of course, he hasn't taken a single snap in the NFL yet so the jury is still out, but I have high hopes.

        I was hoping the Browns would pick Fitzpatrick at #4 but I can live with it.  I can see why they skipped out on Chubb, maybe Ogbah is healing nicely so DE wasn't as glaring a need as secondary help.  Denzel Ward was the top ranked CB heading into the draft, and CB is a spot where the Browns desperately need help so I can't really bash this pick at all.

        Every year after the draft I am optimistic about the Browns' chances, at least their record can't get any worse than last year's....right?

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
          • 57k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
          #24

          Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.

          StinkHoleS B 2 Replies Last reply
          👍
          Quote Reply
          • T TexasAg1969

            Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

            1 Cleveland
            browns_logoslice.jpg
              MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
                Oklahoma
                QB
                Reach/Value:     -10
            Height:
            6'0"
            Weight:
            210


             
             

            Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

            Grade: D

            2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

            I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

            Grade: D

            The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
            • 57k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @texasag1969 said:

            Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

            1 Cleveland
            browns_logoslice.jpg
              MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
                Oklahoma
                QB
                Reach/Value:     -10
            Height:
            6'0"
            Weight:
            210


             
             

            Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

            Grade: D

            2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

            I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

            Grade: D

            I am good with Double Ds;

            Scarjos+double+ds+_7bf140da68e9874b546e7

            mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • The GipperT The Gipper

              @texasag1969 said:

              Drafttek scored us a lovely Stormy Daniels (double DDs)

              1 Cleveland
              browns_logoslice.jpg
                MayfieldBaker.jpg Baker Mayfield
                  Oklahoma
                  QB
                  Reach/Value:     -10
              Height:
              6'0"
              Weight:
              210


               
               

              Every time I think Cleveland can't out-Brown themselves, they do prove me wrong. Incredible how often that tends to involve a quarterback. It isn't that I don't think Mayfield can succeed in the NFL. I am just not betting on it over Sam Darnold. Mayfield's pathological need for attention isn't making me feel very confident with egos like Jarvis Landry and Josh Gordon on that team. I don't like it, but I am willing to admit I was wrong when he proves it. Wish I could be more optimistic but that's the best I've got. ~ Austin Smith

              Grade: D

              2  Danzel Ward CB OSU  

              I was going to use this space to keep complaining about Baker Mayfield but then this happened. Are you kidding me? This has got to be the most bizarre form of evaluating talent that I have ever seen. They took two players that were not valued in the top 5, in the top 5! Are they spinning a wheel in the Draft Room? What is going on? This is beyond my ability to explain. I get the need but the value is awful. I'm getting flashbacks of Johnny Manziel and Justin Gilbert. ~ Austin Smith

              Grade: D

              I am good with Double Ds;

              Scarjos+double+ds+_7bf140da68e9874b546e7

              mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
              • 18k Posts
              • 4k Reputation
              mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @the-gipper said:

              I am good with Double Ds;

              Oh yes just check out the HOT cheerleaders and other babes thread. 

              But I'm ok with D, C, B even A in the right situation.  Hey even our brownies got a few C grades after the day 1 draft.

              GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                • 30k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                #27

                Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.

                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                L jrb12711J 2 Replies Last reply
                👍
                Quote Reply
                • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                  Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.

                  LondonBrown L Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 4k Posts
                  • 918 Reputation
                  L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  @tour2ma said:

                  Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.

                  Amazing how because they’ve read a few mocks everyone is an expert on who is going to be available and when. 

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  👍
                  Quote Reply
                  • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                    Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.

                    jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 5k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    @tour2ma said:

                    Dorsey committed to the players he wanted. To split hairs over taking either a few picks early is BS... especially at this point.

                    Although I'm not a Mayfield guy by any means, I've said on this board 100 times that the idea of not taking the guy you think is going to lead your franchise at QB #1 is downright moronic in thought. There's zero way to know what the Giants and Jets would have done if we took Barkley instead of Mayfield. It could very well be the Giants or Jets were sold on him, or the Cardinals were chomping at the bit to move to #2 if we didn't take the guy. 

                    QB is the ethos of a football team. You don't risk getting the guy you want in the situation the Browns were in, period.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    Quote Reply
                    • Harry Buffalo Harry BuffaloH
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 241 Reputation
                      Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.

                      Ruining threads since 1897.
                      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
                      👍
                      Quote Reply
                      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #31

                        http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000929730/article/2018-nfl-draft-quicksnap-grades-for-every-team-through-day-2

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        👍 😂
                        Quote Reply
                        • Harry BuffaloH Harry Buffalo

                          Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.

                          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                          • 18k Posts
                          • 4k Reputation
                          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
                          #32

                          @harry-buffalo said:

                          Lets be honest, who gives a Sheet about what these pundits think of our draft. They have given us B to A grades the past 5 years, then those draft classes have proceeded to put us in a position to go 0-16.

                          I guess they're all grading on massive curve, nobody really gets an F no matter how bad they do......kind of like participation trophies in little league.

                          .......oh edit add, just checking out the above NFL.news day 1 & 2 grades in the AFCN the lowest grade was  B+.

                          Now we all get to go to the Dairy Queen. 😆

                          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          😂
                          Quote Reply
                          • darren15D darren15

                            The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

                            StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 3k Posts
                            • 365 Reputation
                            StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
                            #33

                            @darren15 said:

                            The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

                            That's no fun.

                            Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN  after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.

                            We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.

                            D BoneD Tour2maT hoortaH 3 Replies Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                              @darren15 said:

                              The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

                              That's no fun.

                              Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN  after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.

                              We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.

                              D Bone D BoneD Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 8k Posts
                              • 3k Reputation
                              D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @stinkhole said:

                              That's no fun.

                              Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the player will contribute to the team ...THEN  after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.

                              We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.

                              Just stop it with awesome posts like this........ 

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              😂
                              Quote Reply
                              • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 11k Posts
                                • 4k Reputation
                                gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                                #35

                                Always been a fan of The Godfather Gil Brandt..Most scouts/gm's have a need to know? Gil's there Man. He finds grades being silly at this point..What I don't find silly is his top 150..Here's where we sit with his players ranked...Mayfield Gil ranked #4//////D.Ward #9//////N.Chubb #34////A.Corbett #62////C.Thomas #144...More than 3/4 of Gil's board is gone..Lots of good WR's are the majority left  

                                Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • The GipperT The Gipper

                                  Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.

                                  StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 3k Posts
                                  • 365 Reputation
                                  StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by StinkHole
                                  #36

                                  @the-gipper said:

                                  Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.

                                  No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.

                                  Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!

                                  I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!!  I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and  the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.

                                  I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.

                                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                                    @the-gipper said:

                                    Grading any draft at this point is merely an exercise in ignorance.

                                    No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.

                                    Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!

                                    I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!!  I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and  the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.

                                    I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.

                                    The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                    • 57k Posts
                                    • 4k Reputation
                                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    @stinkhole said:

                                    No, not really.  Grading is just for fun...see my "awesome " post above.

                                    Btw...looking forward to your thread analyzing the drafts of the AFCN...know your enemies!

                                    I was ecstatic about getting Mason Rudolph!!!  I'd be willing to bet that both Rudolph and  the Ravens Lamar Jackson end up far superior QB's over Mayfield.

                                    I would not be saying this if the Browns had selected Darnold or even Rosen.

                                    Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong

                                    StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                      • 57k Posts
                                      • 4k Reputation
                                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      Voice activation heard me say my boot off when I actually said Rudolph. Nevertheless my boot off might be a good nickname for him

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                                        @darren15 said:

                                        The majority of these people handing out grades are not employed by an NFL team for a reason ....they suck .... let them play 3 years then grade them .... 

                                        That's no fun.

                                        Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN  after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.

                                        We fans are not employed by NFL teams either, but a letter grade could easily be attached to our opinion of how our beloved team did.

                                        Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                        • 30k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        @stinkhole said:

                                        That's no fun.

                                        Assigning grades is a game in itself. Grading drafts is merely an opinion based on how much the analyst believes the players selected will contribute to the team ...THEN  after 3 years we can determine if the analyst was right or wrong.

                                        As long as we don't turn that discernment on ourselves... count me in!
                                         

                                        @the-gipper said:

                                        Yes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong ha ha ha haYes I know it is just for fun but that doesn't make it any less of a completely useless gesture. As for me boot off and Jackson being better than Mayfield God only knows so therefore since I am God I know that you will be wrong

                                        Yup... drunk posting...

                                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                        The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        😂
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 3k Posts
                                          • 873 Reputation
                                          jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          Draft ratings at this point are about as useful as a penny

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate