Austin Corbett
-
I'd guess they're just going with who they think is the BPA instead of position of need.
-
I'd guess they're just going with who they think is the BPA instead of position of need.
I'd guess they're just going with who they think is the BPA instead of position of need.
Wish they would’ve started the draft that way.
-
Some sites have him listed as a center. I don't like this pick with so many higher rated players on the board. Can't complain too much I like 3 of the 4 picks
-
-
19 reps at the combine? Pitiful
-
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/austin-corbett?id=32462018-0002-5598-32d0-cae9da7b0ed8
Thanks for posting. I was sorta hoping his player bio didn’t start off with knee problems in high school...
-
Could battle for left tackle as well. Played lt in college along with every other position.
-
Some sites have him listed as a center. I don't like this pick with so many higher rated players on the board. Can't complain too much I like 3 of the 4 picks
Some sites have him listed as a center. I don't like this pick with so many higher rated players on the board. Can't complain too much I like 3 of the 4 picks
Another need to pick Brown's really needed a back up help at center and guard and of course he could move to a starting job if Tretter or Zeitler failAnother need to pick Brown's really needed a back up help at center and guard and of course he could move to a starting job if Tretter or Zeitler fail
-
He started 2 seasons at LT at Nevada.. he's the first crack at replacing JT.
-
The draft guide I have compares him to former Browns OL John Greco...
Corbett might compare to former John Greco, who played tackle for the Toledo Rockets but did so with a frame better suited to guard, leaving as a four-year standout just like Corbett.
-
Not sure why we reached on him.
-
Not sure why we reached on him.
Not sure why we reached on him.
Curious move, fo shizzle.
-
Not sure why we reached on him.
Not sure why we reached on him.
Hernandez went one pick later....
-
Not sure why we reached on him.
Hernandez went one pick later....
-
Not sure why we reached on him.
Hernandez went one pick later....
-
I can't see Corbett at OT...
- Williams' arm-length at 33" became an issue. Corbett's? 33-1/8"
- Williams' 7.83 sec. 3-cone was testament to his feet. Corbett's? 7.87...
He ain't Bito... looks like inside depth to me...
-
Corbett is more versatile.
I hope he's better at versatility than Salt & Peppers...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login