Austin Corbett
-
Why would Bitonio and Zeitler even be thought of as potential replacements?
Both excellent players on big contracts
I agree, but I'm not John Dorsey.
Hell, Corbett played center at the Senior Bowl. Maybe Dorsey doesn't care for Tretter?
The scouting theme on Corbett is that he projects as an interior lineman in the pros, even if he played tackle in college.
Maybe Dorsey doesn't care for Tretter?
me neither.Starting to think this is the case & the position they may target with Corbett at Center.Tretter has put a band-aid on the injury report list 17 times since drafted. Week 6 with same Rt.Knee..Week 11 a shoulder,sprained rt. knee & quad..His back-up Austin Reiter has not played since his knee surgery. Looking at the UDFA list, We are bringing in a true C in Freddie Burden for a tryout.And Erick Wren from Oklahoma played Center.(Tetter is 6'4" 307//Corbett-6'4" 306)
-
The draft guide I have compares him to former Browns OL John Greco...
Corbett might compare to former John Greco, who played tackle for the Toledo Rockets but did so with a frame better suited to guard, leaving as a four-year standout just like Corbett.
The draft guide I have compares him to former Browns OL John Greco...
Corbett might compare to former John Greco, who played tackle for the Toledo Rockets but did so with a frame better suited to guard, leaving as a four-year standout just like Corbett.
I think I bought the same Draft Guide you have this week (Lindy's). They have him listed with their OG prospects as their projection; but like you said above they parallel him to Greco. They said he has the ability to play multiple positions. Thank God I had that before I got stuck on pause with we drafted who this high? Lindy's has him as their sleeper which is great news and they also projected him in round 2.
If Bitonio didn't have recent injury histories with his leg and foot, he could have been a good solution to our opening at LT. Right now, we have a few candidates that played LT in college trying compete for our LT opening: Coleman, Drango, and Corbett. There's also the Rod Johnson project that will be in the mix in training camp. I don't think Drango did that bad especially considering inexperienced QBs have a tendency to hold onto the ball longer during their learning curves and growing pains. We have a pretty good competition setting up or at least I hope we do....
-
The draft guide I have compares him to former Browns OL John Greco...
Corbett might compare to former John Greco, who played tackle for the Toledo Rockets but did so with a frame better suited to guard, leaving as a four-year standout just like Corbett.
I think I bought the same Draft Guide you have this week (Lindy's). They have him listed with their OG prospects as their projection; but like you said above they parallel him to Greco. They said he has the ability to play multiple positions. Thank God I had that before I got stuck on pause with we drafted who this high? Lindy's has him as their sleeper which is great news and they also projected him in round 2.
If Bitonio didn't have recent injury histories with his leg and foot, he could have been a good solution to our opening at LT. Right now, we have a few candidates that played LT in college trying compete for our LT opening: Coleman, Drango, and Corbett. There's also the Rod Johnson project that will be in the mix in training camp. I don't think Drango did that bad especially considering inexperienced QBs have a tendency to hold onto the ball longer during their learning curves and growing pains. We have a pretty good competition setting up or at least I hope we do....
I think I bought the same Draft Guide you have this week (Lindy's). They have him listed with their OG prospects as their projection; but like you said above they parallel him to Greco. They said he has the ability to play multiple positions. Thank God I had that before I got stuck on pause with we drafted who this high? Lindy's has him as their sleeper which is great news and they also projected him in round 2.
If Bitonio didn't have recent injury histories with his leg and foot, he could have been a good solution to our opening at LT. Right now, we have a few candidates that played LT in college trying compete for our LT opening: Coleman, Drango, and Corbett. There's also the Rod Johnson project that will be in the mix in training camp. I don't think Drango did that bad especially considering inexperienced QBs have a tendency to hold onto the ball longer during their learning curves and growing pains. We have a pretty good competition setting up or at least I hope we do....
Yeah, that's the one I had. Going through some reports on him on-line, they all seemed to have the same "should move inside to pros".
I just remember back to the pre-Joe Thomas years, where LT was mediocre at best. We'll see how it shakes out, and like I've said, next draft might be solid regarding LT prospects.
-
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
-
So Joe Thomas thinks what I stated above. RT with Coleman going to LT. I hope he is right.
-
His kick step is a bit "heavy footed"... at least that's the look just from the Boise State game. But no where near the "he HAS to play guard" some have made it sound. Kid finishes like a mauler though.
As always I default to the resident Oline expert on such matters.
-
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
With all due respect to Joe, they didn't pay Hubbard $16 million over the next two years to backup.
Zombo
--Fourth highest paid Right Tackle in NFL
-
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
With all due respect to Joe, they didn't pay Hubbard $16 million over the next two years to backup.
Zombo
--Fourth highest paid Right Tackle in NFL
Zombo said:
With all due respect to Joe, they didn't pay Hubbard $16 million over the next two years to backup.
Zombo
--Fourth highest paid Right Tackle in NFL
But if Corbett works out at RT as a backup they may decide to save $$ when that contract expires.
-
Zombo said:
With all due respect to Joe, they didn't pay Hubbard $16 million over the next two years to backup.
Zombo
--Fourth highest paid Right Tackle in NFL
But if Corbett works out at RT as a backup they may decide to save $$ when that contract expires.
But if Corbett works out at RT as a backup they may decide to save $$ when that contract expires.
Sure. But I don't think they drafted a guy that high to backup a guy they just signed.
Follow the money. Coleman is the weak link this year.
What I love about Corbett is he can probably go in and start at any of the five positions if an injury occurs.
One of the smartest draft picks we've made in a long time. Loving what is going on in Berea...
Zombo
-
Coleman may or may not be the weak link, but I just don't quite see Corbett better than a journeyman at LT. Other places he should be fine, just not there IMO.
-
But if Corbett works out at RT as a backup they may decide to save $$ when that contract expires.
Sure. But I don't think they drafted a guy that high to backup a guy they just signed.
Follow the money. Coleman is the weak link this year.
What I love about Corbett is he can probably go in and start at any of the five positions if an injury occurs.
One of the smartest draft picks we've made in a long time. Loving what is going on in Berea...
Zombo
Zombo said:
Sure. But I don't think they drafted a guy that high to backup a guy they just signed.
Follow the money. Coleman is the weak link this year.
What I love about Corbett is he can probably go in and start at any of the five positions if an injury occurs.
One of the smartest draft picks we've made in a long time. Loving what is going on in Berea...
Zombo
This is my thought, the super sub role, and let circumstances determine where his playing time will be. Definitely sparked my interest when they drafted this guy at the tippy top of round 2, like out of all the guys left he was the guy they had to have, even over RB Chubb whose name we’ve heard bandied about for weeks.
-
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
Joe Thomas thinks Corbett is a RT:
"There is no doubt in my mind that those two guys (Bitonio and Zeitler) are going to be playing. There was some speculation that Joel Bitonio was going to move to left tackle. I don't think that's going to happen. I don't think you take one of the best guards in the NFL and say 'hey, go try to play a new position.' Because that has the potential of making two positions worse. As soon as a I saw that pick and I started watching a little bit of the film on Austin Corbett, I said 'oh man, this guy has actually got pretty good feet.' Instantly, without talking to anybody in Cleveland, I thought this is definitely going to be their plan; I think what they are going to do is put Shon Coleman at left tackle. Keep the guards where they are. Put JC Tretter at center like he was last year. And then Austin is probably going to start at right tackle," Thomas said via UNINTERRUPTED's 'The ThomaHawk Show' with former Browns wide receiver Andrew Hawkins.
"I know the Browns picked up [Chris] Hubbard from Pittsburgh last year to play right tackle but I have a feeling that Austin Corbett is going to start his career at right tackle. Then they are going to try to see if he can be the guy at right tackle. They are also trying to figure out if Shon Coleman can be the guy at left tackle. Now you have kind of three tackles and then with Don Stephenson, you kind of have four guys that are fighting for two positions. They kind of want to see how that shakes out. I think they feel comfortable with those four guys being able to shake out into those two positions for this year and then see how it goes. Then, after this season, if they need to make some adjustments and pick somebody else up, they can do that."
This dilemma could all be resolved if JT just said: You know...I think I actually do want to come back and play another year.
Fat chance, sure.....but its a thought.
Also....Joe needs to be picked up by one of the networks for at least a color man position....or as a studio analyst. I am pretty sure he will.
-
It's entirely possible Austin see's work at both tackle spots and guard while rotating In as the end man in jumbo sets. We know Hue loves his 6th man looks.
-
It's also not a bad idea to push Tretter to be better than barely average, and then draft the LT top of the first next year. Seems like a better backup plan if Corbett at LT doesn't work. It's odd that they didn't pick up Jamarco Jones with their pick in the 5th as well.. that was before Seattle took him. Due to his textbook pass sets, Jamarco was rated a 1/2 by PFF.
-
It's also not a bad idea to push Tretter to be better than barely average, and then draft the LT top of the first next year. Seems like a better backup plan if Corbett at LT doesn't work. It's odd that they didn't pick up Jamarco Jones with their pick in the 5th as well.. that was before Seattle took him. Due to his textbook pass sets, Jamarco was rated a 1/2 by PFF.
It's also not a bad idea to push Tretter to be better than barely average, and then draft the LT top of the first next year. Seems like a better backup plan if Corbett at LT doesn't work. It's odd that they didn't pick up Jamarco Jones with their pick in the 5th as well.. that was before Seattle took him. Due to his textbook pass sets, Jamarco was rated a 1/2 by PFF.
Well. Let's not forget that they also got Desmond Harrison as a UDFA:
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/player-blurb-desmond-harrison-ot-west-georgia/
One service: Draftek, had him as #71 overall:
-60
-2Frank RagnowArkansasOC6'5"312OG-45BIO--
61
+15Ogbonnia OkoronkwoOklahomaOLB6'2"253EDGE-5BIO--
62
+56James DanielsIowaOC6'3"306OG0BIO-
63
+1Jessie Bates IIIWake ForestS6'1"200BIO--
64
+2Dallas GoedertS Dakota StTE6'4"250BIO--
65
-2Josh SweatFlorida StateEDGE6'5"251BIO--
66
+43Dante PettisWashingtonWRF6'1"185BIO--
67
-6Royce FreemanOregonRBF5'11"229BIO--
68--D.J. CharkLSUWRF6'3"187BIO--
69
-13Josey JewellIowaILB6'1"234BIO--
70
+3M.J. StewartNorth CarolinaCB5'11"200S-57BIO--
71
+1Desmond HarrisonWest GeorgiaOT6'6"292BIO--
72
+6Billy PriceOhio StateOG6'4"305OC-17BIO--
73
+15Anthony AverettAlabamaCB5'11"183BIO--
74
-4Kerryon JohnsonAuburnRBF5'11"213BIO--75
+
Above Billy Price no less.
It seems that he too had "issues". Suspended twice from Texas...out of the game for two years, came back to a small school....but apparently has some pretty big talent.....if he stays under control.
-
Lots of options and flexibility afforded the Browns with the selection of Corbett. That's a good thing.
Regardless of what happens this year I envision that Dorsey will select one of the premier LTs in next year's draft - further enhancing a team strength.
Lots of options and flexibility afforded the Browns with the selection of Corbett. That's a good thing.
Regardless of what happens this year I envision that Dorsey will select one of the premier LTs in next year's draft - further enhancing a team strength.
Half a "Bingo" for you... Corbett's 5-position flexibility adds a lot of value to our OL depth and this is atop Drango's 4-position flex. The exposed 2018 backup is Reiter.
2019 OT? Could be, even if Coleman is far more than adequate approaching "very good", it will be hard to resist tabbing a great one. Can Coleman be great? He has a chance... I'm just not sure he has the time to cash it.
His kick step is a bit "heavy footed"... at least that's the look just from the Boise State game. But no where near the "he HAS to play guard" some have made it sound. Kid finishes like a mauler though.
Good description... He has some tech, but if you look heavy footed in a rehearsed move like a kickstep, then guess what... you are heavy footed. And heavy footed atop short-armed is not the recipe for playing well in space. He has OK potential at OT, but his best #2 position behind OG is Center.
Joe is never going to say anything bad about a Brown... let alone an OL. So when he is less than effusive as he was saying, "pretty good feet", then the feet aren't very good.
Agree with Z that Hubbard is being paid to start at RT and be the backup LT.
-
Lots of options and flexibility afforded the Browns with the selection of Corbett. That's a good thing.
Regardless of what happens this year I envision that Dorsey will select one of the premier LTs in next year's draft - further enhancing a team strength.
Half a "Bingo" for you... Corbett's 5-position flexibility adds a lot of value to our OL depth and this is atop Drango's 4-position flex. The exposed 2018 backup is Reiter.
2019 OT? Could be, even if Coleman is far more than adequate approaching "very good", it will be hard to resist tabbing a great one. Can Coleman be great? He has a chance... I'm just not sure he has the time to cash it.
His kick step is a bit "heavy footed"... at least that's the look just from the Boise State game. But no where near the "he HAS to play guard" some have made it sound. Kid finishes like a mauler though.
Good description... He has some tech, but if you look heavy footed in a rehearsed move like a kickstep, then guess what... you are heavy footed. And heavy footed atop short-armed is not the recipe for playing well in space. He has OK potential at OT, but his best #2 position behind OG is Center.
Joe is never going to say anything bad about a Brown... let alone an OL. So when he is less than effusive as he was saying, "pretty good feet", then the feet aren't very good.
Agree with Z that Hubbard is being paid to start at RT and be the backup LT.
Half a "Bingo" for you... Corbett's 5-position flexibility adds a lot of value to our OL depth and this is atop Drango's 4-position flex. The exposed 2018 backup is Reiter.
2019 OT? Could be, even if Coleman is far more than adequate approaching "very good", it will be hard to resist tabbing a great one. Can Coleman be great? He has a chance... I'm just not sure he has the time to cash it.
Good description... He has some tech, but if you look heavy footed in a rehearsed move like a kickstep, then guess what... you are heavy footed. And heavy footed atop short-armed is not the recipe for playing well in space. He has OK potential at OT, but his best #2 position behind OG is Center.
Joe is never going to say anything bad about a Brown... let alone an OL. So when he is less than effusive as he was saying, "pretty good feet", then the feet aren't very good.
Agree with Z that Hubbard is being paid to start at RT and be the backup LT.
I feel like this is strangely similar to what we had said about Conklin though. Turns out that dude is making a decent name for himself on the right side in Tennessee.
-
Half a "Bingo" for you... Corbett's 5-position flexibility adds a lot of value to our OL depth and this is atop Drango's 4-position flex. The exposed 2018 backup is Reiter.
2019 OT? Could be, even if Coleman is far more than adequate approaching "very good", it will be hard to resist tabbing a great one. Can Coleman be great? He has a chance... I'm just not sure he has the time to cash it.
Good description... He has some tech, but if you look heavy footed in a rehearsed move like a kickstep, then guess what... you are heavy footed. And heavy footed atop short-armed is not the recipe for playing well in space. He has OK potential at OT, but his best #2 position behind OG is Center.
Joe is never going to say anything bad about a Brown... let alone an OL. So when he is less than effusive as he was saying, "pretty good feet", then the feet aren't very good.
Agree with Z that Hubbard is being paid to start at RT and be the backup LT.
I feel like this is strangely similar to what we had said about Conklin though. Turns out that dude is making a decent name for himself on the right side in Tennessee.
I feel like this is strangely similar to what we had said about Conklin though. Turns out that dude is making a decent name for himself on the right side in Tennessee.
Possibly... I don't remember much about Conklin other than not thinking he was R1 worthy. PFF has him as the #13 OT. Maybe that's R1 worthy?
Let's compare...
3*Jack Conklin
Michigan State 1 6-6 308 4.98 2.92 1.76 25 30 08'07" 4.57 7.63 4Austin Corbett
Nevada 2-3 6-4 306 5.15 2.96 1.76 19 28 08'10" 4.50 7.87 Biggest difference is the 3-cone, which has only grown in importance for me over the past couple drafts.
But the bigger difference is found in other measurables...
Conklin: Hand: 10 3/8 Arm: 35 Wingspan: 83 1/4
Corbett: Hand: 10 1/2 Arm: 33 1/8 Wingspan: 78 7/8
If both suffer from sub-par feet, only one compounds it with reach issues.
-
I feel like this is strangely similar to what we had said about Conklin though. Turns out that dude is making a decent name for himself on the right side in Tennessee.
Possibly... I don't remember much about Conklin other than not thinking he was R1 worthy. PFF has him as the #13 OT. Maybe that's R1 worthy?
Let's compare...
3*Jack Conklin
Michigan State 1 6-6 308 4.98 2.92 1.76 25 30 08'07" 4.57 7.63 4Austin Corbett
Nevada 2-3 6-4 306 5.15 2.96 1.76 19 28 08'10" 4.50 7.87 Biggest difference is the 3-cone, which has only grown in importance for me over the past couple drafts.
But the bigger difference is found in other measurables...
Conklin: Hand: 10 3/8 Arm: 35 Wingspan: 83 1/4
Corbett: Hand: 10 1/2 Arm: 33 1/8 Wingspan: 78 7/8
If both suffer from sub-par feet, only one compounds it with reach issues.
Possibly... I don't remember much about Conklin other than not thinking he was R1 worthy. PFF has him as the #13 OT. Maybe that's R1 worthy?
Let's compare...
3*Jack Conklin
Michigan State 1 6-6 308 4.98 2.92 1.76 25 30 08'07" 4.57 7.63 4Austin Corbett
Nevada 2-3 6-4 306 5.15 2.96 1.76 19 28 08'10" 4.50 7.87 Biggest difference is the 3-cone, which has only grown in importance for me over the past couple drafts.
But the bigger difference is found in other measurables...
Conklin: Hand: 10 3/8 Arm: 35 Wingspan: 83 1/4
Corbett: Hand: 10 1/2 Arm: 33 1/8 Wingspan: 78 7/8
If both suffer from sub-par feet, only one compounds it with reach issues.
3 cone and arm reach are a huge deal. I didn't see the wingspan numbers but Corbett does check in on the low side.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login