Skip to content

Orlando Brown

The Browns Board
54 13 1.6k
  • Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense. 

  • Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    Or was he referring to the top of the second round? On Zeus Jr- I totally agree. Not nearly athletic enough to hold up to NFL level competition. Speed rushers will blow by him like (no exaggeration) his feet are in cement. I pointed out at the combine, 50 YO Rich Eisen damn near beat him in the 40 running in a suit...  

    Ghoolie may have said it best in regards to OL- his future lies in Sumo wrestling....  

  • Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    Telephone voice activation issue

  • Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense. 

    & saw the Steelers finally drafted Gipper's fave Mason Rudolph. Cleveland native and HS alum Jerome Baker to the Dolphins...   

  • @tour2ma said:

    Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    Telephone voice activation issue

    @the-gipper said:

    Telephone voice activation issue

    You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   🙂

  • @the-gipper said:

    Telephone voice activation issue

    You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   🙂

    @hoorta said:

    You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   🙂

    Know whyKnow why

  • @hoorta said:

    You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   You need to deactivate that speech to text....   🙂

    Know whyKnow why

    @the-gipper said:

    Know whyKnow why

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

  • @the-gipper said:

    Know whyKnow why

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

  • @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Proof, meet pudding.

    That is just double your funThat is just double your fun

  • @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    pudding

    Gip's new nickname?

  • Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

  • Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    MOM, dad's found the key to the liquor cabinet again! 😳

  • Let's not act ignorant boys

  • Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

  • Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

    Pardon my mistake if you indeed were not actingPardon my mistake if you indeed were not acting

  • Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

    @hoorta said:

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

    At 71 I don't know if I can win a 40, but I bet I can beat him to a shot dropped within a foot of the front wall in racquetball. I do that multiple times every day.😁

  • lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

  • lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷