Orlando Brown
-
-
Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense.
Well Orlando Brown Jr going to Baltimore makes sense.
& saw the Steelers finally drafted Gipper's fave Mason Rudolph. Cleveland native and HS alum Jerome Baker to the Dolphins...
-
Telephone voice activation issue
You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text....

-
Telephone voice activation issue
You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text.... You need to deactivate that speech to text....

-
Know whyKnow why
Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...
-
Know whyKnow why
Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...
-
All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction
Proof, meet pudding.
-
All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction
Proof, meet pudding.
Proof, meet pudding.
That is just double your funThat is just double your fun
-
All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction
Proof, meet pudding.
pudding
Gip's new nickname?
-
Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?
WSS
-
Let's not act ignorant boys
-
-
Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?
WSS
Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?
WSS
Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook.
-
Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?
WSS
Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook.
Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook.
At 71 I don't know if I can win a 40, but I bet I can beat him to a shot dropped within a foot of the front wall in racquetball. I do that multiple times every day.

-
lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?
Nice knowing ya...
To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."
lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?
Nice knowing ya...
To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."
Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷
-
lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?
Nice knowing ya...
To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."
Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷
Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷
Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some
-
No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round
No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round
Gips does your phone need the same Exorcist Ghoolie needs? This has Buy 1 Get 1 Free written all over it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
