Skip to content

Orlando Brown

The Browns Board
54 13 1.6k
  • @the-gipper said:

    Know whyKnow why

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah, if I can't fix a function on my phone- I just don't use it...  

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

  • @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Proof, meet pudding.

    That is just double your funThat is just double your fun

  • @the-gipper said:

    All I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunctionAll I am doing is talking to it I'm not sure how that is a dysfunction

    Proof, meet pudding.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    pudding

    Gip's new nickname?

  • Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

  • Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Gip drunk posting?

    On Jr.... no...

    MOM, dad's found the key to the liquor cabinet again! 😳

  • Let's not act ignorant boys

  • Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

  • Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

    @tour2ma said:

    Thanks for thinking we were acting...

    PROGRESS!

    Pardon my mistake if you indeed were not actingPardon my mistake if you indeed were not acting

  • Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

  • @westside-steve said:

    Always struck me as the kind of guy that will be lazy and sloppy and unmotivated. Only gets by now because he's huge. Don't know if that trait will carry him through the NFL. Who knows?

    WSS

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

    @hoorta said:

    Exactly Steve. But just being huge and occupying space isn't going to cut it at the NFL level. It's not just the historically slow 40 time at the combine, there were 180 pound wr's that out bench pressed him, and even being on the high side of 60, I'm willing to bet I can beat his 19" vertical. PS when I was his age, I had a better vertical, and I'm damn certain I was better than a 5.0 flat 40, but college recruiters weren't exactly ringing my phone off the hook. 

    At 71 I don't know if I can win a 40, but I bet I can beat him to a shot dropped within a foot of the front wall in racquetball. I do that multiple times every day.😁

  • lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

  • lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    @tour2ma said:

    lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

  • No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round

    @the-gipper said:

    No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round

    Gips does your phone need the same Exorcist Ghoolie needs?  This has Buy 1 Get 1 Free written all over it.  

  • Would love to see him fall to 64

    @baconhound said:

    Would love to see him fall to 64

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    My grandmother's farm was my training ground where I had to chase down chickens so my aunt could pull off the heads before we put 'em in hot water before plucking. How'd you know?😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

  • @baconhound said:

    Would love to see him fall to 64

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    @flugel said:

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    Orlando? I sure can, he was a fifth round prospect after that terrible combine. 

    @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    Gipper needs a new phone, or not use speech to text. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    That was some funny stuff there... *funny*