Skip to content

Orlando Brown

The Browns Board
54 13 1.6k
  • @tour2ma said:

    lol... you'd be willing to step on a racquetball court with Junior?

    Nice knowing ya...

    To paraphrase Little Big Man: You go in there, if you have the nerve. Ain't going to be nothing left of you, but a greasy spot."

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

  • No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round

    @the-gipper said:

    No we got a fat butt at the top of the draft so we don't need her fat butt at the bottom of the second round

    Gips does your phone need the same Exorcist Ghoolie needs?  This has Buy 1 Get 1 Free written all over it.  

  • Would love to see him fall to 64

    @baconhound said:

    Would love to see him fall to 64

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    My grandmother's farm was my training ground where I had to chase down chickens so my aunt could pull off the heads before we put 'em in hot water before plucking. How'd you know?😆

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Before you skin a cat ya got to be quick enough to catch him first. Junior be perty slow. Besides I've only used up about 5 of my 9 lives so far.🥷

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

  • @baconhound said:

    Would love to see him fall to 64

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    @flugel said:

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    Orlando? I sure can, he was a fifth round prospect after that terrible combine. 

    @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    Gipper needs a new phone, or not use speech to text. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Take a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some chickensTake a clue from another movie of that era Rocky. And go try to chase down some

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    That was some funny stuff there... *funny* 

  • @flugel said:

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    Orlando? I sure can, he was a fifth round prospect after that terrible combine. 

    @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    Gipper needs a new phone, or not use speech to text. 

    @hoorta said:

    Orlando? I sure can, he was a fifth round prospect after that terrible combine. 

    Gipper needs a new phone, or not use speech to text. 

    Or, all y'all need to just grow  up.   You will all survive the night if you have to look at these posts that are repetitive.  

    But next time I see Steve....he will help with my setting to eliminate that. 

  • @hish747 said:

    Hey Gip, are you doing the "Brick" from "The Middle" repeating under his breath thing??

    That was some funny stuff there... *funny* 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That was some funny stuff there... *funny* 

    I would not know....never having watched that show.

  • @hoorta said:

    Orlando? I sure can, he was a fifth round prospect after that terrible combine. 

    Gipper needs a new phone, or not use speech to text. 

    Or, all y'all need to just grow  up.   You will all survive the night if you have to look at these posts that are repetitive.  

    But next time I see Steve....he will help with my setting to eliminate that. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Or, all y'all need to just grow  up.   You will all survive the night if you have to look at these posts that are repetitive.  

    But next time I see Steve....he will help with my setting to eliminate that. 

    Gip, it's annoying as hell the number of times it shows up. I've even edited some of your posts to take out the duplication. I may start charging you for editorial oversight. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Or, all y'all need to just grow  up.   You will all survive the night if you have to look at these posts that are repetitive.  

    But next time I see Steve....he will help with my setting to eliminate that. 

    Gip, it's annoying as hell the number of times it shows up. I've even edited some of your posts to take out the duplication. I may start charging you for editorial oversight. 

    @hoorta said:

    Gip, it's annoying as hell the number of times it shows up. I've even edited some of your posts to take out the duplication. I may start charging you for editorial oversight. 

    Send me a bill......and get this reaction:

    then put it in the hands of your lawyer for collection purposes when I don't pay it.

  • @baconhound said:

    Would love to see him fall to 64

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    @flugel said:

    I STILL can't believe he didn't get drafted until round 3.

    Really Bad showing at the combine.  I would question his work ethic but thought, from the Browns perspective, if you take a chance on Callaway you could on Zeus Jr.

  • My guess is, after leaving OSU, Zeus Jr. let himself completely go - and that means he doesn't love

    the game, doesn't have the desire to really go after it. I mean, I would think he would have been trimming down,

    working on his forty, etc etc etc. Apparently not. That is too bad.

  • My guess is, after leaving OSU, Zeus Jr. let himself completely go - and that means he doesn't love

    the game, doesn't have the desire to really go after it. I mean, I would think he would have been trimming down,

    working on his forty, etc etc etc. Apparently not. That is too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    My guess is, after leaving OSU, Zeus Jr. let himself completely go - and that means he doesn't love

    the game, doesn't have the desire to really go after it. I mean, I would think he would have been trimming down,

    working on his forty, etc etc etc. Apparently not. That is too bad.

    OSU? 

  • However, there is this little fact after the embarrassment at the combine, so he must have been doing something in between.

    "He recovered at the Pro Day, after posting worst results in many tests. His combine stats were 14 reps bench press, 5.85 40-yard dash (same as his father's Pro Day score), 82-inch broad jump, 19.5 vertical jump, while his Pro Day results were 18 reps, 5.63 40-yards, 89" broad and 25.5" vertical."

  • oh, OU. to quick to type.

  • However, there is this little fact after the embarrassment at the combine, so he must have been doing something in between.

    "He recovered at the Pro Day, after posting worst results in many tests. His combine stats were 14 reps bench press, 5.85 40-yard dash (same as his father's Pro Day score), 82-inch broad jump, 19.5 vertical jump, while his Pro Day results were 18 reps, 5.63 40-yards, 89" broad and 25.5" vertical."

    @texasag1969 said:

    However, there is this little fact after the embarrassment at the combine, so he must have been doing something in between.

    "He recovered at the Pro Day, after posting worst results in many tests. His combine stats were 14 reps bench press, 5.85 40-yard dash (same as his father's Pro Day score), 82-inch broad jump, 19.5 vertical jump, while his Pro Day results were 18 reps, 5.63 40-yards, 89" broad and 25.5" vertical."

    Still nothing to write home about Ag. Glad the Ravens took him. A Ghoolie Sumo wrestler...  

  • @texasag1969 said:

    However, there is this little fact after the embarrassment at the combine, so he must have been doing something in between.

    "He recovered at the Pro Day, after posting worst results in many tests. His combine stats were 14 reps bench press, 5.85 40-yard dash (same as his father's Pro Day score), 82-inch broad jump, 19.5 vertical jump, while his Pro Day results were 18 reps, 5.63 40-yards, 89" broad and 25.5" vertical."

    Still nothing to write home about Ag. Glad the Ravens took him. A Ghoolie Sumo wrestler...  

    @hoorta said:

    Still nothing to write home about Ag. Glad the Ravens took him. A Ghoolie Sumo wrestler...  

    Orlando Brown Jr. is a fat 60ish old heart attack waiting to happen on two pencil legs blowhard? 

  • My guess is, after leaving OSU, Zeus Jr. let himself completely go - and that means he doesn't love

    the game, doesn't have the desire to really go after it. I mean, I would think he would have been trimming down,

    working on his forty, etc etc etc. Apparently not. That is too bad.

    @calfoxwc said:

    My guess is, after leaving OSU, Zeus Jr. let himself completely go - and that means he doesn't love

    the game, doesn't have the desire to really go after it. I mean, I would think he would have been trimming down,

    working on his forty, etc etc etc. Apparently not. That is too bad.

    Believe it or not, he was at the same pre-combine fitness camp other prospects attended like Derwin James, Will Hernandez, Cedrick Wilson, Josh Rosen and others attended. The only reason I know this is I watched the documentary about 8 prospects working toward the draft produced by Aaron Rodgers.  This was a holistic approach that included a sound nutrition program. The NFL Channel still aired this after the draft and it may do so again.  Fascinating stuff worth watching.

    The interesting thing I learned about Orlando Brown at the Combine just prior his 1st 40 yard nap was how much weight he lost since reaching about 400 lbs late last season.  Excuse the bad memory here - it was either 47 or 74 lbs (either amount is epic progress).  That shows me EFFORT and DESIRE every bit as much as his attending the fitness camp.  Again, at 6'8" tall - he isn't wired well for the bench press especially if we factor in the amount of weight loss challenging his ability to get stronger.  I don't really care what he runs the 40 in. His dad wasn't even drafted and I doubt he would have done that much better. However, when we needed a badasssss run blocking RT the first time he was here - we ran the ball through some impressive/playoff caliber front 7s like Philly's w/ Jerome Brown and Reggie White and Dallas.   We John Deere Tractored enough fronts to make Leroy Hoard a Pro Bowl FB (a position he didn't even play) the regular season we went 11-5.  His son will probably also play RT for the Rats.

    A couple draft guides with positional evals/rankings that were written well before the Combine rated him high among OTs based on film. Lindy's had him at #2 w/ round 1 projection. Athlon had him at #3 w/ round 1 projection. Getting this guy in round 3 seems like an epic steal to me. He'll probably be a RT for Ratville. 

    Here's some of the football stuff swept way under rug since Indy:

    He gave up 0 sacks according to the QB that was successful every year Orlando protected his blind side.  So what else? Let's check out their running game to see if he has a little of his dad in his run blocking ability. In 2016, Joe Mixon rushed for 1274 yds at 6.8 ypc while backup RB Samaje Perine rushed for 1060 yds at 5.4 ypc. In 2017,  R Anderson had 1161 yds at 6.2 ypc while T Sermon had 744 yds at 6.1 ypc and A Adams had 542 yds at 9.1 ypc.  I see some pretty impressive ypc working well in tandem w/ a QB protected well enough to earn the Heisman. His efforts on the field earned him the following resume:

    1. Unanimous All American in 2017
    2. 2 time First Team All Big 12 in 2016 and 2017
    3. Big 12 Lineman of the The Year in 2016 and 2017
    4. Freshman All American 2015
    5. Honorable Mention All Big 12 in 2015
  • 6. Head chef Cam Erving IHOP Cleveland.