Undrafted FA signings
-
Trenton Thompson is the steal here so far. If he can stay healthy he should be part of the D-line rotation. Some sites had him as high as 3rd round talent.
-
I'm intrigued with the Harrison signing - Thompson does seem like a steal.
The tall db Thomas might also be a steal. I think he could be a safety. Going to be interesting hugely.
-
-
-
I think Desmond Harrison makes the team ....I drafted him in Round 4 in our draft .....super talented
-
I think Desmond Harrison makes the team ....I drafted him in Round 4 in our draft .....super talented
-
There's also this guy
Zaycoven Henderson @lobo5540 11h11 hours ago
Thank you @Browns for the opportunity. Won’t regret it.
Former Texas A&M defensive tackle Zaycoven Henderson was not invited to the Aggies’ Pro Day Tuesday, despite getting clearance from university officials, according to Henderson’s agent Waukeen McCoy.
According to an email obtained by The Eagle, Henderson, who was arrested in December on three charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, tampering with evidence and possession of less than two ounces of marijuana, gained clearance to return to campus from Dean of Student Life Anne Reber, should he be invited by the football program.
Texas A&M head football coach Jimbo Fisher said Monday the decision whether to invite Henderson was a university issue with which he was not involved.
-
And another one,
Justin Wells @justinwells2424
Follow Follow @justinwells2424
Former Texas WR, Grambling DB Montrel Meander signs UDFA deal with the Cleveland Browns.
Two Texas wide receivers are suspended from the football program indefinitely after they were arrested Thursday and charged with sexual assault, a second-degree felony.
Kendall Sanders and Montrel Meander were booked in Travis County and released on a personal recognizance bond. Sanders also was charged with improper photography. A court date will be set in a few weeks.
-
Improper photography?
Was the lighting poor? Focus off?

-
-
I think Desmond Harrison makes the team ....I drafted him in Round 4 in our draft .....super talented
I think Desmond Harrison makes the team ....I drafted him in Round 4 in our draft .....super talented
Draftek had him as the number 71 overall Best prospect. In essence a late 2d, early 3rd rounder.
And we get him as a UDFA?
Either the Browns have scored a very big coup.....or someone's scouting is way off.
-
You can't look into the soul of a soulless man.

-
Signed a QB and waived wide receiver Matt Hazel, defensive back Kai Nacua and wide receiver Kasen Williams.
-
Signed a QB and waived wide receiver Matt Hazel, defensive back Kai Nacua and wide receiver Kasen Williams.
Signed a QB and waived wide receiver Matt Hazel, defensive back Kai Nacua and wide receiver Kasen Williams.
It is not surprising that those receivers were waived....but I thought Nacua may have still had a chance to do something.
-
Signed a QB and waived wide receiver Matt Hazel, defensive back Kai Nacua and wide receiver Kasen Williams.
It is not surprising that those receivers were waived....but I thought Nacua may have still had a chance to do something.
It is not surprising that those receivers were waived....but I thought Nacua may have still had a chance to do something.
And I think Louis is a goner as well. Just too many drops which was also a problem in college. If Ratley proves to have better hands with his similar size and speed, it's his spot for the taking.
-
It is not surprising that those receivers were waived....but I thought Nacua may have still had a chance to do something.
And I think Louis is a goner as well. Just too many drops which was also a problem in college. If Ratley proves to have better hands with his similar size and speed, it's his spot for the taking.
And I think Louis is a goner as well. Just too many drops which was also a problem in college. If Ratley proves to have better hands with his similar size and speed, it's his spot for the taking.
Well.....maybe. The question is: how many WRs will the Browns keep?
Right now, in theory you have these guys ahead of Ratley on the depth Chart:
Gordon, Coleman, Landry, Higgins, Louis, Janis, Calloway. Ratley would make 8. I do think there will be a competition for a roster spot between Ratley, Louis, Higgins. So there may be a good chance of what you say being true.
But, again, the question is: how many WRs make that roster? I think only 6 is likely. So that means only 1 of those 3 make it perhaps.
There also may be a Practice Squad in Ratley's future
-
And I think Louis is a goner as well. Just too many drops which was also a problem in college. If Ratley proves to have better hands with his similar size and speed, it's his spot for the taking.
Well.....maybe. The question is: how many WRs will the Browns keep?
Right now, in theory you have these guys ahead of Ratley on the depth Chart:
Gordon, Coleman, Landry, Higgins, Louis, Janis, Calloway. Ratley would make 8. I do think there will be a competition for a roster spot between Ratley, Louis, Higgins. So there may be a good chance of what you say being true.
But, again, the question is: how many WRs make that roster? I think only 6 is likely. So that means only 1 of those 3 make it perhaps.
There also may be a Practice Squad in Ratley's future
Well.....maybe. The question is: how many WRs will the Browns keep?
Right now, in theory you have these guys ahead of Ratley on the depth Chart:
Gordon, Coleman, Landry, Higgins, Louis, Janis, Calloway. Ratley would make 8. I do think there will be a competition for a roster spot between Ratley, Louis, Higgins. So there may be a good chance of what you say being true.
But, again, the question is: how many WRs make that roster? I think only 6 is likely. So that means only 1 of those 3 make it perhaps.
There also may be a Practice Squad in Ratley's future
Possibly so since he knows nothing about pro route trees. However I think he has skills that may just push him ahead of known quantities who so far have not produced. Hard to tell since neither he nor they had a QB to throw decently to them with exception of the last few games for Ratley that produced all his TDs this past season.
-
Well.....maybe. The question is: how many WRs will the Browns keep?
Right now, in theory you have these guys ahead of Ratley on the depth Chart:
Gordon, Coleman, Landry, Higgins, Louis, Janis, Calloway. Ratley would make 8. I do think there will be a competition for a roster spot between Ratley, Louis, Higgins. So there may be a good chance of what you say being true.
But, again, the question is: how many WRs make that roster? I think only 6 is likely. So that means only 1 of those 3 make it perhaps.
There also may be a Practice Squad in Ratley's future
Possibly so since he knows nothing about pro route trees. However I think he has skills that may just push him ahead of known quantities who so far have not produced. Hard to tell since neither he nor they had a QB to throw decently to them with exception of the last few games for Ratley that produced all his TDs this past season.
Possibly so since he knows nothing about pro route trees. However I think he has skills that may just push him ahead of known quantities who so far have not produced. Hard to tell since neither he nor they had a QB to throw decently to them with exception of the last few games for Ratley that produced all his TDs this past season.
Of course, if Gordon and Calloway fail in their expectations of sobriety....he could have better chances then. But lets hope not. If he gets a roster spot, I hope it will be legit.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

