Way Too Early 2019 Mock Draft
-
I'm posting this more as an early guide for players to watch for this upcoming college season.
If the Browns still need a LT, this might be the draft to look for one. The DLine talent in the upcoming draft is ridiculous. Hey look, another potential first round QB from North Dakota State.
-
Pats picking last...these writers are so far up Bill's butt it's a joke ....I have read five 2019 mocks and they all have the Pats winning the lot ....they wont get past the Jags next time
-
-
Pats picking last...these writers are so far up Bill's butt it's a joke ....I have read five 2019 mocks and they all have the Pats winning the lot ....they wont get past the Jags next time
Pats picking last...these writers are so far up Bill's butt it's a joke ....I have read five 2019 mocks and they all have the Pats winning the lot ....they wont get past the Jags next time
I'm curious if the Jags can get deep in the playoffs with Bortles as QB again... I just don't buy him.
-
-
-
As of now, the Browns will have nine draft picks for the 2019 Draft.
They have at least one pick for every round, plus an extra in the 3rd and 7th.
-
They have the Browns winning 7 games????
These people need to be drug tested.
If Hue coaches the entire year. The Browns will pick first again for the 3rd year
-
I sure hope Patterson ends up going that high
-
I sure hope Patterson ends up going that high
When will they announce if he is eligible to play this season?
-
I sure hope Patterson ends up going that high
When will they announce if he is eligible to play this season?
When will they announce if he is eligible to play this season?
They did a few days go.
Long story short, Ole Miss was being a bunch of douchebags (Josh Rosen douches, not Baker Mayfield douches) and dragging the process out as long as possible.
-
I know many on here were hoping we'd take Chubb. Unfortunately, he wasn't elite. He just happened to be the best DE in a below average class. I believe Ward will be seen as the much better choice down the road.
Next year tho... oh man, next year. Not everyone on here may follow CFB closely, but it has the potential to be the greatest DL class of all time. I believe Dorsey recognized this, and we'll pick up another stud then. The combine workouts for DLmen next year are going to be insane.
-
-
https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/04/30/baker-mayfield-cleveland-browns-draft-mmqb-peter-king
Just exactly what I tried to explain to Ghoolie and his Zumba Instructor take on Garrett, if you don't give him the time he's not getting the QB. Williams wanted Ward over Chubb for these two reasons from the article Steve provided:
Williams: “Ward. The reason is our need for a press cover cornerback. Denzel probably plays that position as well as anyone I’ve seen in college football in some time. We probably play the most press of any team in the league. There’s another reason. I’ve got a video of 28 snaps of Myles Garrett pass-rushes last year where he gets within two steps or less of the quarterback when the ball comes out. Basically, we aren’t covering long enough to let him get to the quarterback. Myles and others—especially [defensive end] Emmanuel Ogbah—will get more chances because of Denzel.” Ogbah, Williams said, was a major reason why the Browns went Ward over Chubb. “Ogbah’s a rising star in this league,” Williams said. “He’s got a chance to be Chubb.” High praise.
EDIT: That is the good news I was looking for on Ogbah. He must be recovered from his injury enough to take Ward and pass on Chubb. Now we have a real shot for our "twins" to get to the QB.
-
I sure hope Patterson ends up going that high
You mean the Ole Miss QB?
-
I sure hope Patterson ends up going that high
You mean the Ole Miss QB?
You mean the Ole Miss QB?
Former Ole Miss QB, yes
-
-
You mean the Ole Miss QB?
Former Ole Miss QB, yes
Former Ole Miss QB, yes
Why did he leave?
-
Former Ole Miss QB, yes
Why did he leave?
Why did he leave?
Because Ole Miss lied to recruits about their upcoming sanctions. So a handful of players transfered out to schools without sanctions and were granted immediate eligibility
-
Why did he leave?
Because Ole Miss lied to recruits about their upcoming sanctions. So a handful of players transfered out to schools without sanctions and were granted immediate eligibility
Because Ole Miss lied to recruits about their upcoming sanctions. So a handful of players transfered out to schools without sanctions and were granted immediate eligibility
So....the whole Laremy Tunsil thing?
But why FMU? Just so he could get that trip to Paris?
Which is a smooth move on Harbaugh's part...so I am not criticizing it per se.
I just wonder where the money came from to send the entire team? I don't know if it is allowed to come out of the athletic budget....and certainly it can't come out of Harbaugh's multi-million dollar pockets. If boosters or alumni paid for it.....how is that any different than them paying for cars and hookers?
I assume the resources to pay for it have been vetted and approved by the NCAA. (for what good they are). So, maybe you can fill us in.
Also...don't these kids still have classes? Or is this their spring break week? Seems way late for that. and they can't be done with classes for the spring, can they?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
)