Skip to content

Bye Folks .....

The Browns Board
24 13 1.2k
  • @orion said:

    PoG.....you're a true fan.  You didn't get your guy....but you come right back and support the guy(s) we got.  You're a good man!

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    @hoorta said:

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

  • Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

  • @hoorta said:

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

    @dutch-oven said:

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

    Yeah sucker bet of the early season even with odds.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    And Darren it seems like you just left! Nice trip.

  • Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    Did you run into Cal Trask in Monterey?😁

  • @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    @the-gipper said:

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

  • @the-gipper said:

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

    @darren15 said:

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

    A....how far north of San Fran.

    B.  You must not have gone down the whole way...as according to this, parts of it further down are still closed:

    Highway1Closures12-1.jpg

  • South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

  • South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

    @darren15 said:

    South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

    Obviously a female sequoia.

    I see you chose to stay out of this one....

    Image result for tree with penis

    .

  • @darren15 said:

    South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

    Obviously a female sequoia.

    I see you chose to stay out of this one....

    Image result for tree with penis

    .

    @stinkhole said:

    1. ......Obviously a female sequoia.

    2. ......I see you chose to stay out of this one....

    Image result for tree with penis

    .

    1. Oh I see you noticed that too.

    2. Circumcised?  😆

    The strange things you see in the woods.

  • Make sure you have Breakfast at the " Log Cabin Caffe" on the North Shore. Best Breakfast on the lake.

  • South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature

    @darren15 said:

    South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Does Neil Young still live in Half Moon Bay?