Skip to content

Bye Folks .....

The Browns Board
24 13 1.2k
  • Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

  • Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    @darren15 said:

    Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    Be safe on the big water.

  • Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    @darren15 said:

    Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    Booo. BOOOOO BOOOO Hey Commish have a great time!!! 

    GO BROWNS!!!

  • PoG.....you're a true fan.  You didn't get your guy....but you come right back and support the guy(s) we got.  You're a good man!

  • you gonna put a bet down on the Browns ?

  • Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    @darren15 said:

    Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    Sounds great!  😁

    .......oh just wear a BROWNS shirt when you're out and about and I'm sure some football chat will pop up.

  • PoG.....you're a true fan.  You didn't get your guy....but you come right back and support the guy(s) we got.  You're a good man!

    @orion said:

    PoG.....you're a true fan.  You didn't get your guy....but you come right back and support the guy(s) we got.  You're a good man!

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

  • Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    @darren15 said:

    Commish is off to Lake Tahoe at 5am for a 9 day vacation ........no squabbling about draft picks 🙂

    GO BROWNS

    Say Hello to the Cartwrights.

  • I think darren's on the Bump Tour 😆

    http://bumptour.com/

    04.jpg
    Brothels and Bordellos along the Bump Tour™
    Legal Brothels • Bordellos • Cat Houses • Whorehouses
    The Bump Tour™ is a driving route to all of the legal brothels, bordellos,
    cat houses and whore houses outside Las Vegas and Reno and throughout Nevada.

    The Bump Tour™
    Nevada • Legal • Brothels • Bordellos • Cathouses • Whorehouses
    Las Vegas • Reno • Prostitutes • Hookers • Callgirls • Whores
    The Brothel Bump Tour The Bump Tour™

    Tour the Legal Brothels and Bordellos of Nevada

    The Bump Tour™ is a driving route to all of the legal brothels, bordellos,
    cat houses and whore houses outside Las Vegas and Reno and throughout Nevada.
  • I note that there are none in Clark Co...or Lincoln Co., the Counties that include Las Vegas and environs.  You have to go out to Pahrump for the closest cathouse.

    Note the same for Reno/Tahoe....none there.  Have to go west of Carson City.

    But I also note that this website is over 10 years old...and even then half of these establishments were out of business!!. 

  • Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

  • @orion said:

    PoG.....you're a true fan.  You didn't get your guy....but you come right back and support the guy(s) we got.  You're a good man!

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    @mld-woody said:

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

  • @mld-woody said:

    Wait until Barkley scores his first TD

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    @hoorta said:

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

  • Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

  • @hoorta said:

    I hope Po saw that article- the Browns were never going to take Barkley at #1.  🙂 

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

    @dutch-oven said:

    He knew this all along.

    40+ pages of Barkley nonsense. 😒

    Yeah sucker bet of the early season even with odds.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    And Darren it seems like you just left! Nice trip.

  • Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    Did you run into Cal Trask in Monterey?😁

  • @darren15 said:

    Back from California ....went to Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Sequoia, Monterey and Santa Cruz .....did the Pacific coast road highway 1 .....some of the most amazing breathtaking scenery I have ever seen ........loved all the places visited ......what an amazing state California is

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    @the-gipper said:

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

  • @the-gipper said:

    What part of Highway 1 were you on?   I was on a part of it not too long ago....north of San Fran.   But I understand that much of it south of like Big Sur is still closed due to the landslides.    Fill me in.

    Edit:  my section traveled in April was from Bodega Bay to Point Arena.

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

    @darren15 said:

    North of San Fran right down to the Big Sur ....

    A....how far north of San Fran.

    B.  You must not have gone down the whole way...as according to this, parts of it further down are still closed:

    Highway1Closures12-1.jpg

  • South of San Fran sorry .....Half Moon Bay ...me and the wife in Sequoia 🙂

    Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor and nature