Skip to content

Browns trade Telfer to the chiefs

The Browns Board
42 19 1.9k
  • if i read correctly he has never recorded a tackle and missed all of last year due to injury

  • sydS syd

    if i read correctly he has never recorded a tackle and missed all of last year due to injury

    @syd said:

    if i read correctly he has never recorded a tackle and missed all of last year due to injury

    Ahh, he's well rested.  🙂

    I thought I heard today that he was a LB....

  • @syd said:

    if i read correctly he has never recorded a tackle and missed all of last year due to injury

    Ahh, he's well rested.  🙂

    I thought I heard today that he was a LB....

    @orion said:

    Ahh, he's well rested.  🙂

    I thought I heard today that he was a LB....

    aahhhh go ask his girlfriend 😉

  • Dadi ran a 4.55 and had a 41 inch vertical so there is some athleticism to work with.

    His junior year he had 18 tackles for loss and 8.5 sacks but his numbers dropped his senior year. He could suprise us and make the roster given how thin we are at LB. I think he is battling Alexander and Bello for that last LB slot.

  • Dadi was a baller his junior year at VT..Most were disappointed with his Senior year..age 25 from Port-Prince,Haiti 

      Maybe coach Williams can get his game back..Nicolas started playing football late. Started playing his HS senior year..Add a 6'3" frame to 34 3/4" arms..he's a 41" Vert..He's got to be coached to shoulder drive tackle..not reach arm tackle.Another Hokie that can block kicks.Come looking to get Some Dadi & welcome aboard..

  • KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

  • KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

    @gumby73 said:

    KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

  • @gumby73 said:

    KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

  • @gumby73 said:

    KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

    Ya, Chiefs heard Geuaga Lake’s water park that closed last summer is auctioning off the last of their turnstiles. They probably figure they can get a better deal/better production out of one of those. Heard it’s more of a bang for your buck move/risk reward thing. 

  • Dorsey loves his athletic profiles

  • @gumby73 said:

    KC may need a new daddy of football operations with the killer schedule they have this season..Run by GM Brett Veach or Andy Reid? Don't know who's running the place but starting with Cam Erving trade & since.KC drafted 3 DT's this draft.😕 Lot riding on Patrick MaHolmes in Chiefs Country.   

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

    I wonder if someone out there has a "pancake counter" for Erving during his stay here. I'd have to guess it'd be at least in the low to mid 20's.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speak of the devil.

    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/05/02/chiefs-wont-pick-up-fifth-year-option-for-cam-erving/

    I wonder if someone out there has a "pancake counter" for Erving during his stay here. I'd have to guess it'd be at least in the low to mid 20's.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I wonder if someone out there has a "pancake counter" for Erving during his stay here. I'd have to guess it'd be at least in the low to mid 20's.

    He had an IHOP franchise presented by the other 31 teams for services rendered.😛

  • This is "a shrug the shoulders" type of move. Nicolas doesn't wow you with anything. I wonder what his weight is at because I have no idea where the browns are going to play him. I'm assuming the browns are just taking a flyer on a guy.

  • Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

  • @syd said:

    if i read correctly he has never recorded a tackle and missed all of last year due to injury

    Ahh, he's well rested.  🙂

    I thought I heard today that he was a LB....

    @orion said:

    Ahh, he's well rested.  🙂

    I thought I heard today that he was a LB....

    And probably well read too. 😆

    Hey unlike some previous years the BROWNS are well active this year.

  • Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

    @tour2ma said:

    Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

    Athletic guy, gonna play LB, Dorsey has invested in him before.

    We needed LB depth and Telfer was not going to make the roster barring injury.

    We already brought in one udfa TE, if he doesn't look the part they'll drag someone else in ... but we're set with NoJoke, Fells and DeValve (Just add IMO and Barring Injury to everything I say about the roster of course)

    Zombo

  • Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

    @tour2ma said:

    Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    .......Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

    235, nice size for a professional DE....until he gets knocked on his azz early in the 1st quarter.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Oh boy! A 235 lb. DE!!!

    Not feeling this move. Watch Telfer have a break out season in KC.

    Athletic guy, gonna play LB, Dorsey has invested in him before.

    We needed LB depth and Telfer was not going to make the roster barring injury.

    We already brought in one udfa TE, if he doesn't look the part they'll drag someone else in ... but we're set with NoJoke, Fells and DeValve (Just add IMO and Barring Injury to everything I say about the roster of course)

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Athletic guy, gonna play LB, Dorsey has invested in him before.

    We needed LB depth and Telfer was not going to make the roster barring injury.

    We already brought in one udfa TE, if he doesn't look the part they'll drag someone else in ... but we're set with NoJoke, Fells and DeValve (Just add IMO and Barring Injury to everything I say about the roster of course)

    IMO's always go with out saying... and so far your roster-O's/predictions have been pretty spot on... that said...

    My core TE issue is with Fells over Telfer. Did not see that move at the time; I still don't.

    I realize Nicolas will be slotted at OLB. What do you think KC was trying to do with him and how do you think that was going? Only thing I can remember seeing of him was ST and as a NASCAR DE... and that was two years ago. He was PUP'd all last season. So now he's a damaged project... whoopee!

  • Zombo said:

    Athletic guy, gonna play LB, Dorsey has invested in him before.

    We needed LB depth and Telfer was not going to make the roster barring injury.

    We already brought in one udfa TE, if he doesn't look the part they'll drag someone else in ... but we're set with NoJoke, Fells and DeValve (Just add IMO and Barring Injury to everything I say about the roster of course)

    IMO's always go with out saying... and so far your roster-O's/predictions have been pretty spot on... that said...

    My core TE issue is with Fells over Telfer. Did not see that move at the time; I still don't.

    I realize Nicolas will be slotted at OLB. What do you think KC was trying to do with him and how do you think that was going? Only thing I can remember seeing of him was ST and as a NASCAR DE... and that was two years ago. He was PUP'd all last season. So now he's a damaged project... whoopee!

    @tour2ma said:

    IMO's always go with out saying... and so far your roster-O's/predictions have been pretty spot on... that said...

    My core TE issue is with Fells over Telfer. Did not see that move at the time; I still don't.

    I realize Nicolas will be slotted at OLB. What do you think KC was trying to do with him and how do you think that was going? Only thing I can remember seeing of him was ST and as a NASCAR DE... and that was two years ago. He was PUP'd all last season. So now he's a damaged project... whoopee!

    I don't have Dadi making the roster, I think he is just a project that Dorsey doesn't want to let go of yet.

    As for Tefler v Fells, I think Todd Haley came to town and said get me a blocking TE that can actually run routes and catch passes because I run some TE passes out of running formations from time to time.

    Tefler has 5 grab in two years. Fells has 31 grabs and 4 TDs over the same period.

    Zombo