Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Rosen

Rosen

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
83 Posts 26 Posters 4.5k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
    • 64k Posts
    • 8k Reputation
    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    What? Phil Sims? Arizona

    "According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night

        Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”

    i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."

    https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/

    **************************************************************************

      LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...

    sorry.

    LOL

    GhoolieG 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
      • 64k Posts
      • 8k Reputation
      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
      #2

      and from the same link:

      "Former UCLA QB Josh Rosen can’t catch a break. Last week during the NFL draft, Rosen ended up falling to #10 overall when the Arizona Cardinals traded up to pick him..

      Via ESPN

      thought I should’ve been picked at 1, 2 or 3,” . “I dropped, and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn’t really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked, and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that’s not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.”"

      *********************************************************

      OMG. seriously, stop it. LOL LOL

      mjp28M 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 20k Posts
        • 5k Reputation
        hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
        #3

        & Cal, I'm sure you'll know several of us think Allen has a higher bust potential than Rosen. JR's problem is going to be staying healthy. Can't accuse him of not speaking his mind. 

        1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        Quote Reply
        • C calfoxwc

          and from the same link:

          "Former UCLA QB Josh Rosen can’t catch a break. Last week during the NFL draft, Rosen ended up falling to #10 overall when the Arizona Cardinals traded up to pick him..

          Via ESPN

          thought I should’ve been picked at 1, 2 or 3,” . “I dropped, and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn’t really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked, and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that’s not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.”"

          *********************************************************

          OMG. seriously, stop it. LOL LOL

          mjp28 mjp28M In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
          • 18k Posts
          • 4k Reputation
          mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @calfoxwc said:

          Via ESPN

          thought I should’ve been picked at 1, 2 or 3,” . “I dropped, and I was pissed. I was really, really angry. I wasn’t really showing it. I was trying to keep calm, cool, composed. But I thought I was going to get picked, and I thought I was going to have to put on a face and try and fake happiness. But for some reason, right when I got that call, that’s not what happened. I got really happy and really motivated.”

          Hmmmmm, just how do you take that......I was really, really angry....but I got really happy and motivated?  

          Also the contract difference between #1 and #10 is almost $16,000,000, some motivation there I guess, but all R1 players are well compensated now.

          GO BUCKEYES, BROWNS, INDIANS, CAVS, YSU, NAVY and yes I like ND!
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 23k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Cards lucked out. They just avoided disaster.😛

            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
              • 13k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Your obsession with this is comical.  Kick back and enjoy your "told you so" in a couple years.   ( if it ever comes)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #7

                oh, come on. I had to post it when I ran across it. Just HAD to.

                I'll stop laughing now.

                LOL.

                dammit.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • SD_Tom S Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 994 Posts
                  • 260 Reputation
                  S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.revengeofthebirds.com/platform/amp/2018/5/8/17329316/the-arizona-cardinals-were-never-in-on-josh-allen-because-of-the-price

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                    • 57k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                      • 64k Posts
                      • 8k Reputation
                      C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      it should be duly noted, that my title for the thread was changed from "What? Phil Sims? Arizona" to "Rosen".

                      It was funnier my way, but whatever.😁

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 8k Reputation
                        Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
                        #11

                        Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen

                        https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-draft-2018-josh-allen-quarterback-pick-twitter-reaction/557333002/

                        hoortaH 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 15k Posts
                          • 8k Reputation
                          Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by Dutch Oven
                          #12

                          Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase 

                          https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-nfl-draft-pick-josh-allen-josh-rosen/558916002/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Dutch Oven Dutch OvenD Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 15k Posts
                            • 8k Reputation
                            Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Oh, I forgot, since this thread seems to be at a 3rd grade level....

                            LOL LOL LOL LOL! 

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                              • 64k Posts
                              • 8k Reputation
                              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/28/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-twitter-nfl-draft/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 23k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                When Bradley Chubb tweeted to Von Miller that he wanted chicken rancher Miller to name a chicken after him, Miller tweeted back a picture of a roasted chicken with a "Welcome to the NFL"😆

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • C calfoxwc

                                  What? Phil Sims? Arizona

                                  "According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night

                                      Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”

                                  i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."

                                  https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/

                                  **************************************************************************

                                    LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...

                                  sorry.

                                  LOL

                                  Ghoolie GhoolieG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @calfoxwc said:

                                  What? Phil Sims? Arizona

                                  "According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night

                                      Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”

                                  i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."

                                  https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/

                                  **************************************************************************

                                    LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...

                                  sorry.

                                  LOL

                                  Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

                                  The Cleveland Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL
                                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Ghoolie GhoolieG One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 2k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    CALSNOTS

                                    The Cleveland Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven

                                      Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen

                                      https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-draft-2018-josh-allen-quarterback-pick-twitter-reaction/557333002/

                                      hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 20k Posts
                                      • 5k Reputation
                                      hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @dutch-oven said:

                                      Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen

                                      https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-draft-2018-josh-allen-quarterback-pick-twitter-reaction/557333002/

                                      "he's a Buffalo"

                                      @dutch-oven said:

                                      Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase 

                                      https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-nfl-draft-pick-josh-allen-josh-rosen/558916002/

                                      "he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one) 

                                      @calfoxwc said:

                                      http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/28/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-twitter-nfl-draft/

                                      Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.  🙂  

                                      C 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • hoortaH hoorta

                                        @dutch-oven said:

                                        Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen

                                        https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-draft-2018-josh-allen-quarterback-pick-twitter-reaction/557333002/

                                        "he's a Buffalo"

                                        @dutch-oven said:

                                        Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase 

                                        https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/football/nfl/bills/2018/04/27/buffalo-bills-nfl-draft-pick-josh-allen-josh-rosen/558916002/

                                        "he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one) 

                                        @calfoxwc said:

                                        http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/28/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-twitter-nfl-draft/

                                        Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.  🙂  

                                        calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                                        • 64k Posts
                                        • 8k Reputation
                                        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @hoorta said:

                                        "he's a Buffalo"

                                        "he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one) 

                                        Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.  🙂  

                                        IdioticColorlessIrukandjijellyfish-max-1

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                                          • 57k Posts
                                          • 4k Reputation
                                          The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate