Rosen
-
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
-
it should be duly noted, that my title for the thread was changed from "What? Phil Sims? Arizona" to "Rosen".
It was funnier my way, but whatever.

-
Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen
-
Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase
-
Oh, I forgot, since this thread seems to be at a 3rd grade level....
LOL LOL LOL LOL!
-
-
When Bradley Chubb tweeted to Von Miller that he wanted chicken rancher Miller to name a chicken after him, Miller tweeted back a picture of a roasted chicken with a "Welcome to the NFL"

-
What? Phil Sims? Arizona
"According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night
Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”
i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."
https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/
**************************************************************************
LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...
sorry.
LOL
What? Phil Sims? Arizona
"According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night
Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”
i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."
https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/
**************************************************************************
LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...
sorry.
LOL
Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.
-
Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen
Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen
"he's a Buffalo"
Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase
"he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one)
http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/28/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-twitter-nfl-draft/
Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.
-
Twitter Wasn't a Fan of the Bills Drafting Allen
"he's a Buffalo"
Bills Choice of Allen Did Not Seem to Resonate Well with Bills Fanbase
"he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one)
http://buffalonews.com/2018/04/28/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-twitter-nfl-draft/
Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.
-
-
That's a storage shed though.
The broad side of a barn would have a much greater area.
-
-
Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though...

Dude.. Quit takin Meth.. its bad shizzle, bruh!
-
Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though...

Dude.. Quit takin Meth.. its bad shizzle, bruh!
-
He who laughs last...
Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.
Meanwhile our rookie QB....
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's. I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me. Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example)
That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.
-
He who laughs last...
Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.
Meanwhile our rookie QB....
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's. I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me. Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example)
That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.
Meanwhile our rookie QB....
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's. I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me. Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example)
That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.
I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login