Skip to content

Rosen

The Browns Board
83 26 4.5k 2
  • @hoorta said:

    "he's a Buffalo"

    "he's a Buffalo" (and plays like one) 

    Cal, do you have his high jump? if he can clear 6', he really is a Buffalo.  🙂  

    IdioticColorlessIrukandjijellyfish-max-1

  • @the-gipper said:

    That's a storage shed though.

    The broad side of a barn would have a much greater area.

  • Rosen is an A$$hole.. Dually noted....

  • Rosen is an A$$hole.. Dually noted....

    @nickers said:

    Rosen is an A$$hole.. Dually noted....

    Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though... 😆

  • @nickers said:

    Rosen is an A$$hole.. Dually noted....

    Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though... 😆

    @dutch-oven said:

    Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though... 😆

    Dude.. Quit takin Meth.. its bad shizzle, bruh!

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Allen's racist Twitter posts probably gained him another fan in you, though... 😆

    Dude.. Quit takin Meth.. its bad shizzle, bruh!

    @nickers said:

    Dude.. Quit takin Meth.. its bad shizzle, bruh!

    Um... ok?

  • He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

  • He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    @tour2ma said:

    He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    Meanwhile our rookie QB....

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.  I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me.  Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example) 

    That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.  

  • @tour2ma said:

    He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    Meanwhile our rookie QB....

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.  I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me.  Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example) 

    That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Meanwhile our rookie QB....

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.  I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me.  Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example) 

    That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.  

    I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Meanwhile our rookie QB....

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.  I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me.  Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example) 

    That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.  

    I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.

    @jrb12711 said:

    I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

  • He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    @tour2ma said:

    He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html

    Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp

    Jeffrey T. Barnes
    Josh Allen's day

    Josh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working. 

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    Ahhh, the Great Grayson/Petty debate.

    Who are they again?

    Zombo

  • @jrb12711 said:

    I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    @stillmotion said:

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    Rosen is a Jeff George/Jay Cutler hybrid

  • @tour2ma said:

    He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html

    Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp

    Jeffrey T. Barnes
    Josh Allen's day

    Josh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working. 

    @calfoxwc said:

    https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html

    Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp

    Jeffrey T. Barnes
    Josh Allen's day

    Josh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working. 

    Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

    Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    @stillmotion said:

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    Well I guess we'll just wait around here and see about that.  (Premature) signs already write on the wall that this might not go the way you think. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    @stillmotion said:

    Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1. 

    I think he will be like Joe Willie. Sooner or later he wins the SB if they give him some semblance of a D.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html

    Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp

    Jeffrey T. Barnes
    Josh Allen's day

    Josh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working. 

    Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

    Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

    @the-gipper said:

    Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

    Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

    Oh I'm waiting to see how they all do especially this quarterback class of 2018......under live fire.

    Or as that great American philosopher Mike Tyson once said:

    ....."Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."