Rosen
-
I rarely make threads, but I've started exactly two "what's wrong with X player" posts. The first one was Derek Carr, and the 2nd was Rosen. I'm not going to cry into my beer about it, but I just have a terrible gut feeling we missed on him big time.
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
-
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
Rosen is a Jeff George/Jay Cutler hybrid
-
He who laughs last...
Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html
Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp
Jeffrey T. BarnesJosh Allen's dayJosh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working.
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html
Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp
Jeffrey T. BarnesJosh Allen's dayJosh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
-
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
Well I guess we'll just wait around here and see about that. (Premature) signs already write on the wall that this might not go the way you think.
-
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
Rosen will bust. Mayfield will Triumph. Ultimately, him thinking he's smarter and better than anyone (even his coaches) will be his downfall. NOBODY likes to play with a dude like that, hence why he fell to 10, and he wasn't even Arizona's 1st choice. Then he gloated like he should of been picked #1.
I think he will be like Joe Willie. Sooner or later he wins the SB if they give him some semblance of a D.
-
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html
Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp
Jeffrey T. BarnesJosh Allen's dayJosh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
Oh I'm waiting to see how they all do especially this quarterback class of 2018......under live fire.
Or as that great American philosopher Mike Tyson once said:
....."Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."
-
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html
Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp
Jeffrey T. BarnesJosh Allen's dayJosh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
-
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
People consistently laughing at the dumb stuff you post doesn't make you funny, cal. There's a difference between getting people to laugh with you, than at you.
-
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/expo/erry-2018/05/4c1b98e1889388/buffalo_bills_otas_2018_josh_a.html
Buffalo Bills OTAs 2018: Josh Allen looks sharp
Jeffrey T. BarnesJosh Allen's dayJosh Allen was the most impressive quarterback on the field Thursday. By my count, he attempted to 21 passes and only three hit the ground. Some were of the shorter variety, but Allen was ripping some deeper throws as well. He hit Austin Proehl on an impressive throw to the sideline outside the numbers. His two touchdowns were the highlights, though. Allen ripped an in-breaking route over a defender and into the hands of fellow rookie Ray-Ray McCloud for a touchdown. Later in practice, he hit Travaris Cadet in the end zone for a back-shoulder touchdown. If the idea of putting him with the third team was to build his confidence. it might be working.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?
WSS
-
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
Not sure I meant to be funny. But I did mean to bust your balls over the fact that you still have a hard on for a guy that does NOT play for the Browns.
So....take a cold shower....and assess your loyalties...and you will be fine hopefulyl after that reflection
-
Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board? May as well.
Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die. Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.
You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?
WSS
You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?
WSS
Are you being facetious or obtuse or what? Mason Rudolph does not wear Brown and Orange....ergo he can now eat Shite and die (especially NOW since he is in Pisstown).
And all I ever said about him is that he had as good a chance to be as an NFL QB as the other 5 guys talked about. Certainly, hopefully, now that is not the case. Ain't but one of them now that I care about having any success; our own boy Beaver.
-
saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.
Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html
-
He who laughs last...
Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.
Meanwhile our rookie QB....
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's. I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me. Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example)
That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.
Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
So I guess I started this thread?
Good God, but you are warped...
-
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.
Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
So I guess I started this thread?
Good God, but you are warped...
-
I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.
Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.
The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board. Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson. So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.
We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.
what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing well...
either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.
So I guess I started this thread?
Good God, but you are warped...
Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.
We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.
So I guess I started this thread?
Good God, but you are warped...
You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...
I think history will prove us correct on this one.
-
Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.
We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.
So I guess I started this thread?
Good God, but you are warped...
You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...
I think history will prove us correct on this one.
You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...
I think history will prove us correct on this one.
I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here.
I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp.
-
You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...
I think history will prove us correct on this one.
I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here.
I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp.
I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here.
I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp.
I really can't get on board with that full line of reasoning.
I don't like speaking for anyone else but I believe there is an idea, a concept if you will, in Tour's mind that Wentz is the product of a brilliantly crafted offensive system in Philly. The main evidence for such a suggestion is Foles' success after stepping in for Carson and the Eagles not missing a beat.
To an extent I'm inclined to agree with him there. However I believe Carson would be successful in most places you would put him. To the extent he has shown in Philly in such a short time? It's possible not. Doug Pederson is an incredible offensive mind. But I still believe Wentz was worthy of the #2 overall and that his strengths have been magnified under the Eagles offense.
-
saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.
Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html
saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.
Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html
Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still
-
saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.
Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html
Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still
Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still
An argument can be made that Allen's Twitter history aligns his belief system with calfox in numerous ways... ?
-
saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.
Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.
http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html
Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still
Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still
you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
