Skip to content

Rosen

The Browns Board
83 26 4.5k 2
  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

    Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

    what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

    either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

    either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

    Not sure I meant to be funny.  But I did mean to bust your balls over the fact that you still have a hard on for a guy that does NOT play for the Browns.  

    So....take a cold shower....and assess your loyalties...and you will be fine hopefulyl after that reflection

  • @the-gipper said:

    Are you going to leave this board for the Bills Board?  May as well.

    Personally... as far as I am concerned any QB that does not wear Brown and Orange can eat shite and die.  Allen, Rosen, Jackson...Brady, Rodgers, etc.

    You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    You going to jump to the Steelers because of your buddy Mason Rudolph?

    WSS

    Are you being facetious or obtuse  or what?  Mason Rudolph does not wear Brown and Orange....ergo he can now eat Shite and die (especially NOW since he is in Pisstown).   

    And all I ever said about him is that he had as good a chance to be as an NFL  QB as the other 5 guys talked about. Certainly, hopefully, now that is not the case.  Ain't but one of them now that I care about having any success;   our own boy Beaver.

  • saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

  • @tour2ma said:

    He who laughs last...

    Word is Rosen is killing it in AZ's OTAs.

    Meanwhile our rookie QB....

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.  I'll listen in more for training camp but even then unless I see it with my own eyes. I've learned to wait until the onfield product is in front of me.  Nathan Zugura is pure propaganda. (Just an example) 

    That said, I have a feeling this thread, the Baker thread and finally the Allen thread will be fun reads in the next year or so.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

    either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

    either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

    @tour2ma said:

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped... 

    I was talking to Gipper, Osmium. Not talking to you.

  • @tiamat63 said:

    I don't put too much stock in what is heard from OTA's.

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    @tiamat63 said:

    The first QB Tour and I agreed on as our 1A since I've been on this board.   Previously we've split on Goff/Wentz, Grayson/Petty and I wasn't (still not) sold on Watson.    So to see Rosen slip to 10 and potentially watch him bloom would hurt my heart.  

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    @calfoxwc said:

    what I posted was for fun in response to Tour's post that said "he who laughs last..."and talking about what he heard about rosen doing  well...

    either try to keep up or go on vacation and leave the jokes to the rest of us. You are as funny as a wet rock.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

    I really can't get on board with that full line of reasoning.  

    I don't like speaking for anyone else but I believe there is an idea, a concept if you will, in Tour's mind that Wentz is the product of a brilliantly crafted offensive system in Philly.   The main evidence for such a suggestion is Foles' success after stepping in for Carson and the Eagles not missing a beat.  

    To an extent I'm inclined to agree with him there.   However I believe Carson would be successful in most places you would put him.   To the extent he has shown in Philly in such a short time?  It's possible not.  Doug Pederson is an incredible offensive mind.   But I still believe Wentz was worthy of the #2 overall and that his strengths have been magnified under the Eagles offense.  

  • saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

    @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

  • @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    An argument can be made that Allen's Twitter history aligns his belief system with calfox in numerous ways... ?

    images7ION7VS3.jpg

    Screen-Shot-2018-04-25-at-11.13.06-PM.jpg

  • @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

  • @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

    @calfoxwc said:

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

    How do any of us know if we were wrong or right...yet?    My statement.....long before he was ever drafted by the Squibs, was simply that Rudolph has a chance to be as good of an NFL QB as the other 5 guys that were rated above him.

     And I wasn't wrong at all about which order he would be taken.   I even acknowledged that he would be drafted behind those  other 5 guys. (It is why I would not take up Tour's bet).  The ONLY thing I may have been "wrong" about was the round in which he was taken.  I expected he could go late first, early 2d.  He lasted until round 3.  I thought this year could possibly match 1983 when 6 first round QBs were taken. 

    And the fact is:  there STILL is  a chance that he could be as good or better as these other guys.  Until their careers play out over the next 5 years, there is no telling who is wrong or right.

    The difference is that now that he was taken by the Squibs...I certainly hope that YOU are right.  Fuyuck him and anyone that wears that uniform.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    What? Phil Sims? Arizona

    "According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night

        Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”

    i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."

    https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/

    **************************************************************************

      LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...

    sorry.

    LOL

    Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

    @ghoolie said:

    Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

    well heres something i agree with u on. its really chicken sht of someone to do that.

  • The desire to share/say something that will end someone's career/livelihood/relationship is not a good instinct. This piece of info didn't need to be shared because it added nothing to anyone's life.. but it clearly has the potential to destroy the relationship between Rosen and ARI. 

    This is the definition of the "mob mentality" [pitchforks and torches] and it's why the French Revolution ended up killing everyone.. because the person who shares thinks they're "Doing A Good Thing By Informing" but... almost anything can be turned negative by people who [with a smile] actually like to watch the world burn.

  • Thanks T. I am certainly no Rosen fan, but the video was nice. He deserves credit for that.

    Mike

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "fortunately my time here is coming to an end"... 

  • There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

  • next year kylar murray be like "can u guys draft a qb and do me like u did rosen?"

  • There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the Kliff...

    FIFY