Skip to content

Rosen

The Browns Board
83 26 4.5k 2
  • @tour2ma said:

    Yup... the only thing you can say about good OTA reports is that they are better than bad OTA reports.

    We agree on Watson... Hell, I'm still not sold on Wentz.

    So I guess I started this thread?

    Good God, but you are warped...

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    @mr.-make-believe said:

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

  • @mr.-make-believe said:

    You may be the only other person out there who isn't sold on Wentz. I'm not either, but dare I mention it...

    I think history will prove us correct on this one. 

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I think Tour is easily one of the best posters on here. 

    I also think that the reason he isn't sold on Wentz is that passing on him was a major reason Sashi Brown is no longer employed by the Browns, and Tour was solidly in the Sashi camp. 

    I really can't get on board with that full line of reasoning.  

    I don't like speaking for anyone else but I believe there is an idea, a concept if you will, in Tour's mind that Wentz is the product of a brilliantly crafted offensive system in Philly.   The main evidence for such a suggestion is Foles' success after stepping in for Carson and the Eagles not missing a beat.  

    To an extent I'm inclined to agree with him there.   However I believe Carson would be successful in most places you would put him.   To the extent he has shown in Philly in such a short time?  It's possible not.  Doug Pederson is an incredible offensive mind.   But I still believe Wentz was worthy of the #2 overall and that his strengths have been magnified under the Eagles offense.  

  • saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

    @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

  • @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    An argument can be made that Allen's Twitter history aligns his belief system with calfox in numerous ways... ?

    images7ION7VS3.jpg

    Screen-Shot-2018-04-25-at-11.13.06-PM.jpg

  • @calfoxwc said:

    saving face after stepping in Rudolph crap up to your nose, closet squealer fan Gipper.

    Also interesting, a fairly good report on Darnold with the jets.

    http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2018/05/jets_rookie_minicamp_sam_darnold_report_card_how_d.html

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

  • @the-gipper said:

     Not sure how this level of stupidity arrived between your ears. I thought that Rudolph may have been good before the draft. How does that relate to being a closet Steeler fan. I have said Rudolph can go suck eggs now that he is a Steeler. You on the other hand are sucking Allen's eggs still

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

    @calfoxwc said:

    you are just a bad qb judge, not smart... you are just mad because you were wrong about rudolph, closet steeler fan. I just made a joke on what Tour said, I was right about allen, you were stupidly wrong about rudolph. I'm still right about Allen. I win, you lose, loser. How their careers play out will take time.

    How do any of us know if we were wrong or right...yet?    My statement.....long before he was ever drafted by the Squibs, was simply that Rudolph has a chance to be as good of an NFL QB as the other 5 guys that were rated above him.

     And I wasn't wrong at all about which order he would be taken.   I even acknowledged that he would be drafted behind those  other 5 guys. (It is why I would not take up Tour's bet).  The ONLY thing I may have been "wrong" about was the round in which he was taken.  I expected he could go late first, early 2d.  He lasted until round 3.  I thought this year could possibly match 1983 when 6 first round QBs were taken. 

    And the fact is:  there STILL is  a chance that he could be as good or better as these other guys.  Until their careers play out over the next 5 years, there is no telling who is wrong or right.

    The difference is that now that he was taken by the Squibs...I certainly hope that YOU are right.  Fuyuck him and anyone that wears that uniform.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    What? Phil Sims? Arizona

    "According to former NFL quarterback and current Bleacher Report analyst Chris Simms revealed that Rosen wasn’t the Cardinals first choice on draft night

        Everything I know is that the No. 5 pick with the Broncos, the trade was in place, and it was with Arizona. And then (defensive end Bradley) Chubb was on the board,”.”The Arizona Cardinals were heartbroken they did not get Josh Allen.”

    i wonder how Rosen feels now that it’s out there that he was just the Cardinals back up plan and not their first choice."

    https://brobible.com/sports/article/cardinals-josh-allen-josh-rosen/

    **************************************************************************

      LOL. OMG. Sorry, but that really is hilarious. LOL LOL LOL...

    sorry.

    LOL

    Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

    @ghoolie said:

    Do people have no sense of dignity and decorum anymore? What kind of an organization allows disparaging conversation to be leaked to the media like this? The kid just achieved his dream of being drafted, and someone decides to schidt all over it? Fauhking low life scum.

    well heres something i agree with u on. its really chicken sht of someone to do that.

  • The desire to share/say something that will end someone's career/livelihood/relationship is not a good instinct. This piece of info didn't need to be shared because it added nothing to anyone's life.. but it clearly has the potential to destroy the relationship between Rosen and ARI. 

    This is the definition of the "mob mentality" [pitchforks and torches] and it's why the French Revolution ended up killing everyone.. because the person who shares thinks they're "Doing A Good Thing By Informing" but... almost anything can be turned negative by people who [with a smile] actually like to watch the world burn.

  • Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

  • Thanks T. I am certainly no Rosen fan, but the video was nice. He deserves credit for that.

    Mike

  • Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "fortunately my time here is coming to an end"... 

  • There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

  • next year kylar murray be like "can u guys draft a qb and do me like u did rosen?"

  • There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the Kliff...

    FIFY

  • @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the Kliff...

    FIFY

    @tiamat63 said:

    FIFY

    I'm glad it didn't go unnoticed 😁

  • Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    Classy? Or savvy? Am l the only one who noticed the real estate pitch at the end? Haha. 

  • The Cardinals have long been a laughingstock of the NFL, regardless if they were in Chicago, St. Louis or Arizona. 

    For a little while, it looked like they finally were turning into a competent organization, but the last year or so has revealed them to be the same ol' Cardinals. Hiring a head coach that was going to get fired as a college head coach, then pulled these shenanigans isn't helping. 

  • The Cardinals have long been a laughingstock of the NFL, regardless if they were in Chicago, St. Louis or Arizona. 

    For a little while, it looked like they finally were turning into a competent organization, but the last year or so has revealed them to be the same ol' Cardinals. Hiring a head coach that was going to get fired as a college head coach, then pulled these shenanigans isn't helping. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The Cardinals have long been a laughingstock of the NFL, regardless if they were in Chicago, St. Louis or Arizona. 

    For a little while, it looked like they finally were turning into a competent organization, but the last year or so has revealed them to be the same ol' Cardinals. Hiring a head coach that was going to get fired as a college head coach, then pulled these shenanigans isn't helping. 

    Just a couple of notes on them....they are one of only 2 franchises that are still in existence from the original 1920 NFL season (since we are celebrating the 100th year this year).   They and the Chicago Bears (originally the Decatur Staleys).

    Also...they have gone the longest of any major league sports franchise without a championship....1947.   One year longer than the Cleveland Indians.

    (of course, by all rights, they should have won that 2008 SB.  Just play a little defense there at the end)

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Pretty outstanding video and classy move from a player several here and Steve Smith deem rather "toxic"...

    I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "fortunately my time here is coming to an end"... 

    @poeticg said:

    I'm pretty sure I heard him say, "fortunately my time here is coming to an end"... 

    Meant it, if he did not actually say it. Was probably going to be broken in two if he had to play much longer behind what might be a good junior college Oline, made up of has beens and never weres. 

    The video thanking the fans and welcoming his successor was actually pretty classy.

  • I think Miami may be a very good fit for Rosen.   Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.