Skip to content

Rosen

The Browns Board
83 26 4.5k 2
  •   and, there is nothing to stop Rosen from growing from not making it at Arizona, and growing up and into

    the job in Miami...

      he'll have a better life. and career. Just my two cents.

  • I think Miami may be a very good fit for Rosen.   Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.

    @the-gipper said:

     Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.

    Some teams just don't get it..1) Miami leads the NFL in dead cap money with 37.5M (how many decent players could you add with that?) 2nd is the NYG(33.8M).. 3rd Zona (30.3M) 4th Pitt(26.5M) 5th Balt (23.6M)  reasons why Belicheck sends them packing before paying...Rosen got a 17M bonus from Zona..We'd thank every red Cardinal ?we ever saw in Miami 😉 Edit--full classy move by Rosen..

  •   and, there is nothing to stop Rosen from growing from not making it at Arizona, and growing up and into

    the job in Miami...

      he'll have a better life. and career. Just my two cents.

    @calfoxwc said:

      and, there is nothing to stop Rosen from growing from not making it at Arizona, and growing up and into

    the job in Miami...

      he'll have a better life. and career. Just my two cents.

    It's unfortunate at your advanced age you still never grew up. Oh well. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

      and, there is nothing to stop Rosen from growing from not making it at Arizona, and growing up and into

    the job in Miami...

      he'll have a better life. and career. Just my two cents.

    It's unfortunate at your advanced age you still never grew up. Oh well. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    It's unfortunate at your advanced age you still never grew up. Oh well. 

    What'ya talkin' 'bout? Cal's a spring chicken. Not Canton Mike, that there is advanced age.??

  • @dutch-oven said:

    It's unfortunate at your advanced age you still never grew up. Oh well. 

    What'ya talkin' 'bout? Cal's a spring chicken. Not Canton Mike, that there is advanced age.??

    @texasag1969 said:

    What'ya talkin' 'bout? Cal's a spring chicken. Not Canton Mike, that there is advanced age.??

    ? But Canton Mike is a cool guy...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    What'ya talkin' 'bout? Cal's a spring chicken. Not Canton Mike, that there is advanced age.??

    ? But Canton Mike is a cool guy...

    @dutch-oven said:

    ? But Canton Mike is a cool guy...

    An old fucking cool guy!? Right Mike?

  • I AM cool! I just finished cleaning "old, outdated stuff" outta the fridge! Now I'm warming up with a fresh, cold beer. 😆

    Mike

  • My Godson is a Phins fan.  (and Mrs. Wife, though she's quiet about it)

    Good luck Josh Rosen.

  • There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    Actually- and unfortunately for the Cardinals staff, should Murray bust there's a Canyon a few hours north of Glendale with a 5,000' drop off.  I'm sure the fans would be happy to shove them over the edge, should that come to pass.....   (if you ever make it to the States Nero, it's worth checking out)  

    @the-gipper said:

    I think Miami may be a very good fit for Rosen.   Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

  • @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    Actually- and unfortunately for the Cardinals staff, should Murray bust there's a Canyon a few hours north of Glendale with a 5,000' drop off.  I'm sure the fans would be happy to shove them over the edge, should that come to pass.....   (if you ever make it to the States Nero, it's worth checking out)  

    @the-gipper said:

    I think Miami may be a very good fit for Rosen.   Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

    @hoorta said:

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

    And they both drafted well to their needs.

  • @hoorta said:

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

    And they both drafted well to their needs.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And they both drafted well to their needs.

    Yeah, wasn't thrilled to see the Steelers get Bush. He might be the guy to fill the needed role vacated with the Shazier injury. 

  • @hoorta said:

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

    And they both drafted well to their needs.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And they both drafted well to their needs.

    Yep I think they did.

    Did not think Pgh had the cojones to move up like that. It was a very unPittsburgh move, and I knew who they were going after, as Cin was likely going to take Bush to replace that Idjit Burfict, who is now a Raider. The WR they took will probably pan out, as they have uncanny success with WR in middle and later rounds. They took a CB, and most scouts had about ten CBs who were about equally good, and Pgh got one of them. People compare Pgh to the Kardashians but it’s not a good comparison. The Kardashians have a much better record of drafting and developing DBs than Pgh does, so this CB may not amount to much.

    They took some OLB in a later round and I don’t know much abt him but if he is above average then Dupree is gone. He’s a semi bust at this point.

    Balt needed WRs badly and got two decent ones, though Brown is awfully awfully scrawny. I mean like Dri Archer thin. Fast and has moves to get open, though.

    Its not out of the realm of possibility that our division could be among the toughest in 2019.

  • Arizona will live to regret this.. I'm on record right now saying Murray will be a monumental bust.. I just can't get around how small he is.... While I can appreciate his diligence.. D-lines are so much bigger and faster in the NFL.. .. Not to mention.. WR's don't get the 3 yard cushions from defensive backs in the NFL like they do in college...

  • Arizona will live to regret this.. I'm on record right now saying Murray will be a monumental bust.. I just can't get around how small he is.... While I can appreciate his diligence.. D-lines are so much bigger and faster in the NFL.. .. Not to mention.. WR's don't get the 3 yard cushions from defensive backs in the NFL like they do in college...

    @nickers said:

    Arizona will live to regret this.. I'm on record right now saying Murray will be a monumental bust.. I just can't get around how small he is.... While I can appreciate his diligence.. D-lines are so much bigger and faster in the NFL.. .. Not to mention.. WR's don't get the 3 yard cushions from defensive backs in the NFL like they do in college...

    You noticed that too? Right before the  draft  started, they introduced  and trotted out all the invitees who were there as potential first  round picks. Murray was in the same  row as some of the  defensive  linemen, and he almost  looked  like a  dwarf  by comparison.  Like they could sit on  him and squash  him like a bug.

    Well from the highlight  clips I saw,  Murray does have a  decent  arm, first read accuracy, and is plenty fast. Remains to be seen  if he'll be  able to stay healthy when he takes a  major shot  from guys who outweigh  him by 50 pounds or more. 

  • @nickers said:

    Arizona will live to regret this.. I'm on record right now saying Murray will be a monumental bust.. I just can't get around how small he is.... While I can appreciate his diligence.. D-lines are so much bigger and faster in the NFL.. .. Not to mention.. WR's don't get the 3 yard cushions from defensive backs in the NFL like they do in college...

    You noticed that too? Right before the  draft  started, they introduced  and trotted out all the invitees who were there as potential first  round picks. Murray was in the same  row as some of the  defensive  linemen, and he almost  looked  like a  dwarf  by comparison.  Like they could sit on  him and squash  him like a bug.

    Well from the highlight  clips I saw,  Murray does have a  decent  arm, first read accuracy, and is plenty fast. Remains to be seen  if he'll be  able to stay healthy when he takes a  major shot  from guys who outweigh  him by 50 pounds or more. 

    @hoorta said:

    You noticed that too? Right before the  draft  started, they introduced  and trotted out all the invitees who were there as potential first  round picks. Murray was in the same  row as some of the  defensive  linemen, and he almost  looked  like a  dwarf  by comparison.  Like they could sit on  him and squash  him like a bug.

    Well from the highlight  clips I saw,  Murray does have a  decent  arm, first read accuracy, and is plenty fast. Remains to be seen  if he'll be  able to stay healthy when he takes a  major shot  from guys who outweigh  him by 50 pounds or more. 

    And as we all know by way of Anderception.. Having a strong arm guarantees nothing

  • @nero said:

    There have been draft busts that have been given many more opportunities than Rosen.

    I still think that trading a first round pick after one year of awful football on both sides of the ball for a bag of chips is stupid. 

    Murray better be the real deal, because Arizona's Front Office is on the edge of the cliff...

    Actually- and unfortunately for the Cardinals staff, should Murray bust there's a Canyon a few hours north of Glendale with a 5,000' drop off.  I'm sure the fans would be happy to shove them over the edge, should that come to pass.....   (if you ever make it to the States Nero, it's worth checking out)  

    @the-gipper said:

    I think Miami may be a very good fit for Rosen.   Which...honestly, is not good for the Browns as the Fins are in the AFC.  If they get good with him at the helm they could be an opponent to watch for in the future.

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.  (OK, I know dolphins aren't fish)  

    Good to see Rosen getting a little credit for a change.

    @hoorta said:

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.

    Agree... much of the AFCN talent gap we created pre-draft is no longer discernible. And there are other AFC teams far more concerning than MIA... e.g., IND, NE and LAC.

  • Good to see Rosen getting a little credit for a change.

    @hoorta said:

    MHO is in the immediate future, we need to worry about what the Steelers and Ravens are doing, before we start worrying about the Fish.

    Agree... much of the AFCN talent gap we created pre-draft is no longer discernible. And there are other AFC teams far more concerning than MIA... e.g., IND, NE and LAC.

    @tour2ma said:

    Good to see Rosen getting a little credit for a change.

    Agree... much of the AFCN talent gap we created pre-draft is no longer discernible. And there are other AFC teams far more concerning than MIA... e.g., IND, NE and LAC.

    Tour, it remains to be seen (and MHO it is) if the Cardinals have made the biggest mistake since the Falcons traded Brett Favre to Green  Bay. And it cost the Packers a first for Brett, only cost the Dolphins a  low second, and a pick next year. Bargain price.