Hue To Jump In Lake June 1st
-
read better.
He has a heart stint.
***************************
The immediate shock of the cold causes involuntary inhalation, which if underwater can result in drowning. The cold water can also cause heart attack due to vasoconstriction; the heart has to work harder to pump the same volume of blood throughout the body.
read better.
He has a heart stint.
***************************
The immediate shock of the cold causes involuntary inhalation, which if underwater can result in drowning. The cold water can also cause heart attack due to vasoconstriction; the heart has to work harder to pump the same volume of blood throughout the body.
Well...as I said, with a condition like that, perhaps he should not be undertaking the stress of coaching an NFL team.
-
-
Still a bit chilly. . .
He will probably use a wet suit still.
-
Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.
-
Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.
Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.
Goldhammer doesn't need to eat anymore sh!t... he's full of it.
-
-
If he has a lick of sense he'll wear a diver's wetsuit.
But then it's Hue so I think I just answered that question.

-
-
-
-
Where is this happening? Â Edgewater Park?
-
Where is this happening? Â Edgewater Park?
Where is this happening? Â Edgewater Park?

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/06/01/hue-jackson-to-jump-in-lake-erie-today/
-
I want pictures or he didn't do it.
-
I want pictures or he didn't do it.
I want pictures or he didn't do it.
Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.  The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop... Â
LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off.... Â
-
I want pictures or he didn't do it.
Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.  The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop... Â
LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off.... Â
Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.  The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop... Â
LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off.... Â
I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?
-
Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.  The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop... Â
LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off.... Â
I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?
I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?
Iâve fished out by the Canadian border a few times, and the Canucks wouldnât let that happen.
Once you get too close to the international buoys, their Coast Guard will escort you back.
Besides, pushing Hue into Canadian waters could be construed as a form of water pollution.
-
Give Hue credit. He did it & he (along with many others) went into water that is still pretty damn cold.
I view this as a "Baptism" of sorts. It's a fresh (water) start!......OMG, I just referred to Lake Erie as FRESH water!!!  ?
Mike
-
-
That's not a jump Po- that's a wade. HUGE difference gradually walking out into cold water, than taking a plunge off (IMHO a wimpy 1 meter springboard) into water where you're instantly wet, and maybe a couple feet of water above your head. I claim no bravery wading into Heart Lake in Yellowstone in 42 degree water temperatures- it is an experience for sure.... Â
-
Honestly, at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill?Â
Some of you guys really are jackoffs. None of you hold yourselves to the same standard of making a reality from something you said tongue-in-cheek. WTF do you want the guy to do? Drown? Have a heart attack? Of all the fukcking things to focus on, this is truly fodder for jackoffs.
I don't like Hue as a coach. I would have fired his butt after his first preseason, and as much as 99% of you though I was nuts, now you see that I was 100% CORRECTAMUNDO.
But hating the man? Don't be asssholes. He is a decent man. Give the devil his due. If we are a 2 - 3 win team in 2018, he will be gone.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login

