Skip to content

Hue To Jump In Lake June 1st

The Browns Board
50 21 1.6k
  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Still a bit chilly. . .

    image.thumb.png.07f8427d52b24f59d8d456a6308123c1.png

  • Still a bit chilly. . .

    image.thumb.png.07f8427d52b24f59d8d456a6308123c1.png

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @canton-dawg said:

    Still a bit chilly. . .

    image.thumb.png.07f8427d52b24f59d8d456a6308123c1.png

    He will probably use a wet suit still.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.

  • Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @the-gipper said:

    Did Aaron Goldhammer ever eat the horse poop.....or did he back out of that.

    Goldhammer doesn't need to eat anymore sh!t... he's full of it.

  • M Momszer wrote on last edited by
    #17

    With this new knowledge, if I was Hugh, I wouldn't go anywhere near the lake until the scheduled jump date as any true Brown's fan seeing him there would push him in. Hint Hint Hint😉

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    If he has a lick of sense he'll wear a diver's wetsuit.

    But then it's Hue so I think I just answered that question.😁

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #19

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Well tomorrow is the Big day, Hue and roughly 100 fellow Browns employees are taking a dip in Lake Erie.

    I hope he doesn’t ruin the fishing. . .

    E2CCBE4E-17DB-41E2-BC63-790DB940262E.jpeg

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #21

    After his jump, nobody will ever catch a fish in Lake Erie again.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Where is this happening?  Edgewater Park?

  • Where is this happening?  Edgewater Park?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #23
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I want pictures or he didn't do it.

  • I want pictures or he didn't do it.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #25

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I want pictures or he didn't do it.

    Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.   The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop...   

    LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off....  

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I want pictures or he didn't do it.

    Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.   The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop...   

    LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off....  

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.   The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop...   

    LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off....  

    I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?

  • @hoorta said:

    Yeah- I want a true jump- not just wade into water knee deep.   The pier at the end of East 9th would be satisfactory, or make it patriotic, go a little farther east and have the old USS Cod for a backdrop...   

    LOL, I just thought of a great idea- have Joe Thomas take him out on his boat, and have him jump off....  

    I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by Canton Dawg
    #27

    @texasag1969 said:

    I say drop him off on the Canadian side. He can QB coach JM over there.?

    I’ve fished out by the Canadian border a few times, and the Canucks wouldn’t let that happen.

    Once you get too close to the international buoys, their Coast Guard will escort you back.

    Besides, pushing Hue into Canadian waters could be construed as a form of water pollution.

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Give Hue credit. He did it & he (along with many others) went into water that is still pretty damn cold.

    I view this as a "Baptism" of sorts. It's a fresh (water) start!......OMG, I just referred to Lake Erie as FRESH water!!!   ?

    Mike

  • PoeticGP PoeticG wrote on last edited by
    #29
    Cleveland Browns@Browns
    ... and they’re in! 💦🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️

    @HueJacksonFDN x.com/Browns/status/…
  • Cleveland Browns@Browns
    ... and they’re in! 💦🏊‍♂️🏊‍♀️

    @HueJacksonFDN x.com/Browns/status/…
    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @poeticg said:

    That's not a jump Po- that's a wade. HUGE difference gradually walking out into cold water, than taking a plunge off (IMHO a wimpy 1 meter springboard) into water where you're instantly wet, and maybe a couple feet of water above your head. I claim no bravery wading into Heart Lake in Yellowstone in 42 degree water temperatures- it is an experience for sure....  

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Honestly, at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

    Some of you guys really are jackoffs. None of you hold yourselves to the same standard of making a reality from something you said tongue-in-cheek. WTF do you want the guy to do? Drown? Have a heart attack? Of all the fukcking things to focus on, this is truly fodder for jackoffs.

    I don't like Hue as a coach. I would have fired his butt after his first preseason, and as much as 99% of you though I was nuts, now you see that I was 100% CORRECTAMUNDO.

    But hating the man? Don't be asssholes. He is a decent man. Give the devil his due. If we are a 2 - 3 win team in 2018, he will be gone.

  • Honestly, at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

    Some of you guys really are jackoffs. None of you hold yourselves to the same standard of making a reality from something you said tongue-in-cheek. WTF do you want the guy to do? Drown? Have a heart attack? Of all the fukcking things to focus on, this is truly fodder for jackoffs.

    I don't like Hue as a coach. I would have fired his butt after his first preseason, and as much as 99% of you though I was nuts, now you see that I was 100% CORRECTAMUNDO.

    But hating the man? Don't be asssholes. He is a decent man. Give the devil his due. If we are a 2 - 3 win team in 2018, he will be gone.

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by Orion
    #32

    @ghoolie said:

    at the risk of some of you passing out. What is this fetish for Hue jumping in L. E.? Talk about making a mountain of a molehill? 

    It was a dumb thing to do IMO.

    ...and it was two years of dumb things that got him to that point.   (at least it raised a little money for a charity)