Browns selected for Hard Knocks
-
-
I have never watched it. May now.
-
Damn it...now i have to get an HBO subscription!!!
-
-
I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.
EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.
-
I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.
EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.
I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.
EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.
The 1st episode usually airs a week before pre-season game #1 and has 5 episodes in total.
-
I wonder if I can arrange a "trial" subscription to HBO and drop it after Hard Knocks is over. Dates set yet? When they are I will call Direct TV and see what they can do.
EDIT: Currently HBO lists the series starting in late August. Actual dates or number of episodes not on there yet. Hopefully it will be with the Browns selection news release later today.
The 1st episode usually airs a week before pre-season game #1 and has 5 episodes in total.
-
Damn it...now i have to get an HBO subscription!!!
Same here, and I hope I can just sign up for a month or so on DirecTV and then drop HBO. For me & the wife it's more cost effective to get the few movies we want to watch on demand, than pay for stuff we're not going to watch. Not into stuff like the Supranos or Game of Thrones. My last D* bill was $140 bucks, and it jumps to over $200 with Sunday Ticket. Getting mighty pricey.
-
I see you beat me to it. I will delete mine. So that the gipper can quit crying
-
Fuck me, Amadeus.
I don't think that is good for any team ...
But I will watch every minute of it!
Zombo
Zombo said:
Shmuck me, Amadeus.
I don't think that is good for any team ...
But I will watch every minute of it!
Zombo
Well, better now than last year or the year before. I hope.
WSS
-
Damn it...now i have to get an HBO subscription!!!
Same here, and I hope I can just sign up for a month or so on DirecTV and then drop HBO. For me & the wife it's more cost effective to get the few movies we want to watch on demand, than pay for stuff we're not going to watch. Not into stuff like the Supranos or Game of Thrones. My last D* bill was $140 bucks, and it jumps to over $200 with Sunday Ticket. Getting mighty pricey.
Same here, and I hope I can just sign up for a month or so on DirecTV and then drop HBO. For me & the wife it's more cost effective to get the few movies we want to watch on demand, than pay for stuff we're not going to watch. Not into stuff like the Supranos or Game of Thrones. My last D* bill was $140 bucks, and it jumps to over $200 with Sunday Ticket. Getting mighty pricey.
Look into HBO NOW. Hard knocks isn't going to be live, but is available like 24 hours (or less) after it airs. Since I'm doubting you'd be chomping at the bit to watch it live, that's definitely your best bet. You can also cancel at any-time, and re-up any-time. We do this for Game of Thrones and a few other things. I cut the direcTV nonsense out almost a year ago and as long as your internet doesn't blow, this is so much better a route to go.
-
Awesome
-
"May 17 (UPI) -- The Cleveland Browns have been selected to be on this season's edition of HBO's Hard Knocks. HBO announced its selection of the AFC North franchise for the docu-series on Thursday. A league source told Cleveland.com that the Browns were chosen from a pool of six finalists. Those finalists included: the San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Chargers and Baltimore Ravens. Hard Knocks will include five hour-long episodes, beginning on Aug. 7. Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cleveland Browns will conclude on Sept. 4. The Browns finished 0-16 in 2017 and 1-15 in 2016, but made several exciting offseason acquisitions. Cleveland picked quarterback"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login