Browns selected for Hard Knocks
-
Awesome
-
"May 17 (UPI) -- The Cleveland Browns have been selected to be on this season's edition of HBO's Hard Knocks. HBO announced its selection of the AFC North franchise for the docu-series on Thursday. A league source told Cleveland.com that the Browns were chosen from a pool of six finalists. Those finalists included: the San Francisco 49ers, Denver Broncos, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Chargers and Baltimore Ravens. Hard Knocks will include five hour-long episodes, beginning on Aug. 7. Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cleveland Browns will conclude on Sept. 4. The Browns finished 0-16 in 2017 and 1-15 in 2016, but made several exciting offseason acquisitions. Cleveland picked quarterback"
-
-
If you happen to have Amazon prime you can get a 30 day trial of HBO and then pay I think eight dollars a month thereafter, cancel anytime
If you happen to have Amazon prime you can get a 30 day trial of HBO and then pay I think eight dollars a month thereafter, cancel anytime
Did not Amazon prime have a longer into the regular season behind the scenes viewing? remembering Rams or some team on longer thru Amazon prime for some reason?
-
If you happen to have Amazon prime you can get a 30 day trial of HBO and then pay I think eight dollars a month thereafter, cancel anytime
Did not Amazon prime have a longer into the regular season behind the scenes viewing? remembering Rams or some team on longer thru Amazon prime for some reason?
-
All or Nothing is the name of that documentary. Last season was the Cowboys. It's good.
That's it. thanks..it was Zona in 15 when i started watching it.awesome stuff
-
First episode is Tuesday August 7 @ 1000pm eastern.
-
-
So next year's team should get about 15 wins?

Shmucking A man Super Bowl hard knocks is just the beginning
-
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
-
Timing is right & we now have some PLAYMAKERS to showcase. I have HBO & I'll be watching for sure.
Mike
-
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
average win total for teams that have been on hard knocks is 7,5
there u go
-
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
I could be wrong, but weren't the Bengals on two years in a row at one point?
-
So I actually have no idea who has been on Hard Knocks up until now. How have any of those teams fared during the season they are on? Better? Worse? No change?
WSS
I could be wrong, but weren't the Bengals on two years in a row at one point?
I could be wrong, but weren't the Bengals on two years in a row at one point?
-
Timing is right & we now have some PLAYMAKERS to showcase. I have HBO & I'll be watching for sure.
Mike
Timing is right & we now have some PLAYMAKERS to showcase. I have HBO & I'll be watching for sure.
Mike
The Cleveland BROWNS and HARD KNOCKS the best natural pairing since peanut butter and jelly.
HBO together with NFL.Inc. knew a ratings booster when they saw one, and just what the city of Cleveland and NE OHIO always needs......more media coverage.
Bring it on, GO BROWNS!
-
Oh is this a great country or what!
Watch Anytime, AnywhereEnjoy HBO’s original series, hit movies, and more. HBO is available through your TV provider, existing digital subscriptions, or in our stand-alone app.
No TV Package TV Package Digital Subscription Stream anytime with HBO NOW. Add HBO to your plan and get HBO On Demand and HBO GO free with your subscription. Add HBO to Amazon, Hulu, DIRECTV NOW, Sling or Playstation Vue. PRICE $14.99/month, 1st month free Varies* Varies*
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login