Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
She told the officer as documented in the report Johnny hit her a couple of times in the car. I can assure you between that and the abrasions on her arm any f us would have been arrested. This is likely not over.Faded said:
Is someone alleging that "he hit her a few times"?
-
I dont think its a non story at all....In fact, Im thinking this may be the end of Johnny here in Cleveland.....
Dont care if this chick is a straight up kunt, he put hands on her he needs to be held accountable. Again she doesn't wanna press charges only cause it'll Fuck up her meal ticket. She needs to get away from him just as much as he needs to vet away from her. This is only the tip of the ice berg. Alcohol + young man with temper and ego issues+ drama kunt= DANGER
Dont care if this chick is a straight up kunt, he put hands on her he needs to be held accountable. Again she doesn't wanna press charges only cause it'll Fuck up her meal ticket. She needs to get away from him just as much as he needs to vet away from her. This is only the tip of the ice berg. Alcohol + young man with temper and ego issues+ drama kunt= DANGER
So letting her jump out of the car is a better alternative? Ok.
-
According to the GF, she told the cops that "he hit me a couple of times."
@KosichJohn: "She's not the right one he should be with I'll tell you that much." Paul Kruger on Johnny Manziel's girlfriend. https://t.co/vxmz0Gh98D
-
This whole thing stinks to high Heaven and with more and more coming out makes the stench worse.
-
Report states; was their any striking, punching or Hair pulling JM responses NO. No facial abrasions reported. Than where's the face window slamming in these questions? 10-12 is on a Monday. Please tell me he does not admit to drinking alcohol, than showing up for work. this was a off day?
Report states; was their any striking, punching or Hair pulling JM responses NO. No facial abrasions reported. Than where's the face window slamming in these questions? 10-12 is on a Monday. Please tell me he does not admit to drinking alcohol, than showing up for work. this was a off day?
Monday's always day off I think, if the games on Sunday.
-
Having lost another friend to addiction just today, I can say with out a doubt it is a serious issue often with very devastating consequences. If Johnny truly is an alcoholic, I really hope he finds/gets the help he needs.
-
She told the officer as documented in the report Johnny hit her a couple of times in the car. I can assure you between that and the abrasions on her arm any f us would have been arrested. This is likely not over.Faded said:
Is someone alleging that "he hit her a few times"?
Not sure why she has any credibility here. And if there was anything to prove her bogus claim that he slammed her head into the window, we'd have seen them.She told the officer as documented in the report Johnny hit her a couple of times in the car. I can assure you between that and the abrasions on her arm any f us would have been arrested. This is likely not over.
I just listened to the dash cam. Johnny is perfectly cognizant and reasonable. Colleen is cursing at the cops, crying, clearly wasted. The cop also helped Johnny look for his wallet, which Colleen, in another attempt to prove credibility of her testimony, had thrown into a field. Yeah she sounds legit....
His only mistake here is not having dumped her, as far as I can tell.
-
Report states; was their any striking, punching or Hair pulling JM responses NO. No facial abrasions reported. Than where's the face window slamming in these questions? 10-12 is on a Monday. Please tell me he does not admit to drinking alcohol, than showing up for work. this was a off day?
Monday's always day off I think, if the games on Sunday.
-
Just listened to Pett's presser.
A. He's dumb for letting the questions drag on so long. Make a statement. Answer a couple questions. Then say "that's all I have to say on that." Repeat answer every time a Johnny question is asked. Walk out of the presser of the reporters don't move on. It's pretty simple.
B. Given A, it's pretty easy to see why Pettine was so annoyed (and he really wasn't THAT annoyed). It looked to me like he was more annoyed by the fact that the media wouldn't shut up than him being annoyed that we're talking about Johnny again.
Yes, Pettine did say "if any other guy had done this, would we be talking about this the entire time?" (Paraphrase). That could either mean he thinks it's no big deal and is being blown out of proportion. Or that could mean that Pettine is annoyed that Johnny's "johnnyness," if you will, just ruined his press conference. You could sell me either way.
Personally, when people asked why Johnny didn't get the treatment that our OL coach received given that there were allegations Johnny hit her, it really felt to me like Pettine wanted to be like "look everyone, Colleen is a dumb idiot. The only marks she had were from Johnny trying to keep her in the car. The cops let Johnny walk. There was no issue. The girl is BSC. Stop wasting my time with the comparison." But that's just my read.
C. Pettine was completely and unequivocally complimentary of Johnny's work in the locker room and on the field this year. Said he has been an "A+ in the building." I really don't think he goes out of the way to take up for the kid in that manner if they're planning on, or even thinking about, cutting him.
-
And now the police dash cam video is out and the full police report.
Biggest revelation in the full report is JM is 6'1...
Dash cam audio is shitty at best. Lot of boo-hooing... by her, not JM. JM sounded calm. Officer helped JM look for his wallet.
-
She told the officer as documented in the report Johnny hit her a couple of times in the car. I can assure you between that and the abrasions on her arm any f us would have been arrested. This is likely not over.Faded said:
Is someone alleging that "he hit her a few times"?
She told the officer as documented in the report Johnny hit her a couple of times in the car. I can assure you between that and the abrasions on her arm any f us would have been arrested. This is likely not over.
According to cleveland.com MKC stats he had her in a headlock while still driving, it's unbelievable the levels they stoop to, just to add a little extra twist.
I'm done reading the BS written on that site, they're supposed to be supporters.
-
Pets presser: Pett is JM coach, not personal private mgr. Alex Shiner & Farmer threw Pet under the bus with the same answers they would have to give on JM. But 1 of this candyass's now must address "The no punishment leads to--No Accountability in my Locker Room perception of my Team" Media hung him on this one imo..
-
In my experience with addiction, addicts tend to be like icebergs. What you can visibly see is only the small part of their problems, and the majority of their issues lie underneath the public eye. In other words, I would guess his problems don't just deal with alcohol, and I would also guess it's much more serious than anyone knows about. I have no insider information, and I am not trying to spread gossip, this is just my opinion. Anyone who goes to rehab for 10 weeks has issues that go deeper than just partying too much. I actually commend him for trying to get his life right. Many of us on this board either have experience with addiction problems, or personally know people who have struggled. Do any of us know many people, if ANY, who got sobriety right THE FIRST TIME? I sure do not.
Sobriety and rehab is a process, and it takes support and continued effort. In order to be successful, Johnny will need to change his "people, places, and things." In other words, he needs change where he goes, scrutinize who he hangs out with, and develop safe and healthy hobbies. Now, he's done some of this already. He moved to a quiet neighborhood, plays golf and studies more...but he hasn't changed the people he associates with. This girlfriend of his is BAD NEWS. I obviously do not know her personally, and perhaps it's unfair of me to say this, but my overall impression of her is that she is in love with "Johnny Football" and the crazy life he brings, and not necessarily in love with him. If she loved him, she wouldn't be drinking with him. She wouldn't get hammered. She'd be a positive influence on him. If that's not what she signed up for, then he needs to make a difficult decision and cut her loose. But I've seen her posts on Instagram and Twitter...she's a partying socialite. NOT what he needs.
I'm going to give Johnny a pass on this one. I don't know one single wealthy 23 year-old who figured out sobriety the first time. It usually doesn't work that way.
-
Dont care if this chick is a straight up kunt, he put hands on her he needs to be held accountable. Again she doesn't wanna press charges only cause it'll Fuck up her meal ticket. She needs to get away from him just as much as he needs to vet away from her. This is only the tip of the ice berg. Alcohol + young man with temper and ego issues+ drama kunt= DANGER
So letting her jump out of the car is a better alternative? Ok.
So letting her jump out of the car is a better alternative? Ok.
Absolutely. He ain't her babysitter.
-
This is fun.
Did it say he was driving a white Nissan?
Probably gets the car for free since he does those Nissan Heisman House commercials.
This chick is hilarious, and dangerous, and would be the Yoko Ono of the Browns ... if Johnny was the John Lennon of the Browns. But he is more like the backup bass player for Toto of the Browns.
Z
-
This incident seems a little overblown to me. If it were any other player, it would be a non-issue. But Manziel has a target on him because of who is is. Cowher's right, we should cut him for being a distraction.
-
So letting her jump out of the car is a better alternative? Ok.
Absolutely. He ain't her babysitter.
-
Unless Cowher becomes our HC, he can STFU as far as I am concerned.
Yeah, I wouldn't listen to Cowher either.....he thinks he knows better than I what is needed to be a team+focus+moral+personel= SuperB..PISS-OFF!
You folks sound like they are glued at the hip! You have tagged her as BSC and made all kinds of excuses for a known jackass. If it gets out of control and she is BSC, pull the car over and call 911.....oh wait, can't do that because he was drinking.
He has no one to blame but himself and we should hold his feet to the fire as fans........we are a nation wide JOKE!
-
Tell me where Cowher is wrong:
"I've watched Johnny Manziel now for a year and a half and I think he's a backup quarterback at best. And he's a distraction off the field," Cowher said on The NFL Today. "And listen, I believe in second chances but after the second chance, to me there's a zero-tolerance policy. He can't put himself into the position he put himself into.
"I would ask for his release and I would do it for this reason: in that locker room players want accountability ... and that's the message that needs to be sent right here, that you're accountable for your actions both on the field and off the field."
-
No charges were filed either in a similar type incident just last month involving our former offensive line coach but the Browns wasted no time parting company with Moeller.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login