Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
@walterwhite said:
You're the one cowering from drafting a QB you scaredy cat.
The bitch I sound like?
I'm 26, great shape, and I'd bitch smack you, laugh in your face, and you would do nothing.
I'd give you a bitch smack for being a bitch.
you're a senior citizen pussy, old man, bleeding deacon.
How's the nursing home pops?
ha ha ha. witty.
be chill or i'll send ric flair over to your house and he'll pile drive your ass in your living room/basement.
how old do you think he is now?
-
I'm praying that Manziel gets picked before we do because I don't want him near our team.
-
I was sold in November, but now Im 100% confident he is the best QB in this draft. Get it done Mr Farmer.
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
I was sold in November, but now Im 100% confident he is the best QB in this draft. Get it done Mr Farmer.
gosh.
It's a eff'n circus! Even George W. Bush is in attendance!
-
I've liked JF all year, but these Pro days mean squat. Just seems like a perfect fit for Jerry Jones and the Cowboys.
-
XxDaBuckeyexX said:
Dudes gonna be good....just sayin.
Highly doubt it.
-
Dunno... maybe you had to actually be there...
While I clearly think JF pushed Teddy B. to 3rd in the pecking order (at least), I did not see the arm those in attendance said they were seeing... before they nit picked the "strong throws". Seemed like they all wanted to be nice and complementary at the general level, but saw issues in specifics.
Warner probably most typified the above. Kurt harped on no drive on the deep in throws and dropping his arm down to gain velocity. And the latter at JF's height is a big deal.
Mayock love love loved him, but... has big question about JF's ability to win from pocket.
And there was the open questioning of JF protecting himself from unnecessary punishment on the run. Something several of us have been on since the first draft discussions.
I gotta pass...
-
God I want the draft to start…and get over with.
-
yawn
-
-
I just read on a Yahoo article that the Browns did NOT have anybody there for his pro day. Even if they think JF isn't the answer it seems short-sighted to outright not go even as a smokescreen. Can anybody confirm this?
-
They said a couple days ago that nobody was throwing. Seems Farmer doesn't put much stock in pro-days.
-
ok.
fuck johnny manziel.
(here, i'll throw some hair in with it)
and fuck anybody that looks like him.
hey, check it out. maybe if we sign JF he can talk lebron into coming back to cleveland? YAY!!!! (cheerleader dance).
since they're such close friends. (i guess every 6' 7" NBA star needs a little midget to hang out with.)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login