Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
-
I just read on a Yahoo article that the Browns did NOT have anybody there for his pro day. Even if they think JF isn't the answer it seems short-sighted to outright not go even as a smokescreen. Can anybody confirm this?
-
They said a couple days ago that nobody was throwing. Seems Farmer doesn't put much stock in pro-days.
-
ok.
fuck johnny manziel.
(here, i'll throw some hair in with it)
and fuck anybody that looks like him.
hey, check it out. maybe if we sign JF he can talk lebron into coming back to cleveland? YAY!!!! (cheerleader dance).
since they're such close friends. (i guess every 6' 7" NBA star needs a little midget to hang out with.)
-
I still don't see it.
Although, if they drafted him at #26, I wouldn't be angry...
but then I wouldn't be angry about Derek Carr either. Almost, whoever they draft.
Farmer and co. rock, and KNOW what they're doing, and going to do.
-
I just read on a Yahoo article that the Browns did NOT have anybody there for his pro day. Even if they think JF isn't the answer it seems short-sighted to outright not go even as a smokescreen. Can anybody confirm this?
I just read on a Yahoo article that the Browns did NOT have anybody there for his pro day. Even if they think JF isn't the answer it seems short-sighted to outright not go even as a smokescreen. Can anybody confirm this?
farmer says he puts zero into pro days. he will host these guys in the browns' personal workouts, you know, where he'll have them in pads with other guys lined up against him in pads running some pressure at the kid(s).
farmer is a scout from the ground up. i think he knows some drills they don't run at these pro days or combines that will determine the likelihood of them making it to the browns big board and where they'll sit as far as pick is concerned.
-
"I felt I could come out here & make any throw they asked me to. Why not do it in shoulder pads?" - Johnny Manziel
-
-
Zombo said:
Why is he wearing a helmet?
Zombo
He's wearing helmet and shoulder pads so he doesn't look small and frail.
-
Please, no Johnny Football at 4.
-
Zombo said:
Why is he wearing a helmet?
Zombo
Johnny has always been a 'LOOK AT ME' type of guy..
Rumor has it he wanted to add an additional inch to his height during tryouts.
He did lie about the 6'1" stature.
-
I find myself unable to be persuaded that Manziel would be a bad pick @4.
-
Zombo said:
Why is he wearing a helmet?
Zombo
He's wearing helmet and shoulder pads so he doesn't look small and frail.
-
Love that gif... I can just picture some of those moonballs flying through the Cleveland sky on a brisk December afternoon.
@mike-h said:
Mayock loved Weeden and Carr's pro days too. This changes nothing, but nitpicking is comical, Tour, keep it coming.
Was not my "nitpicking". It was what your fellow "experts" were saying.
People read what they want to read... even when it's nowhere in sight, Mike.
People can talk themselves into anything, but balls, especially first round ones, are a terrible thing to waste.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login