Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • @mark-o said:

    Funny how we don't see pictures of any other QB's out during the season do we? Not any of them. Forget the great QB's... You don't see pictures of Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill or Blake Bortles out partying on their bye week do we? But according to you they all do it. Maybe they're all just not fucking idiots and don't pose for fucking pictures when "they're keeping a low profile."

    The dude is a fucking moron and he brought this one on himself. He was told what was expected of him by his employer and he said yeah ok....and walked out the door and flipped both middle fingers at the organization who employs him. Fuck him and all the idiots supporting this assclown.

    And Pettine isn't getting fired. Get used to it.

    You know why we don't see pictures? Because nobody gives a fuck. It's not news. It's only news with Manziel, because WE think it's news. Because Cleveland fans are like children, they don't quite understand how the rest of the world works.

    Pettine's gone. Get the fuck used to it. He'a a useless fucking chump and anyone hitching his wagon to him is stupid.

    This franchise is a fucking joke.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You know why we don't see pictures? Because nobody gives a fuck. It's not news. It's only news with Manziel, because WE think it's news. Because Cleveland fans are like children, they don't quite understand how the rest of the world works.

    Pettine's gone. Get the fuck used to it. He'a a useless fucking chump and anyone hitching his wagon to him is stupid.

    This franchise is a fucking joke.

    I don't think that's the full truth. If Haslam is planning on firing Pettine and Haslam had no say in the benching of Manziel, why wouldn't he just fire Pettine now and start Manziel? Clearly there is more to the Manziel story than what you make of it. One twitter message claiming to hear from one browns player isn't much proof of anything. Maybe Manziel was the "source" haha
  • I can't get over people still defending this clown.

    Of course others players drink, but Johnny clearly has a problem with self control. He went to rehab for piss sake.

    This was his shot. All he had to do was lay low for a few days. If he really wanted to impress the organization and give them reason to believe they could finally rely on him, he could have done so many other things to kick back on his off time. This dumbass does the one thing he absolutely knows could bite him in the ass and blow his opportunity. Then he comes up with some lame ass non denial-denial about the video "could be" old. What the fuck ever, Johnny. He knew it wasn't old. Lies and cover ups. He's really good at that.

    Why is it so fucking hard to stay out of the limelight for four to six months out of the year? He makes millions of dollars for working half a year. The other six months he can do whatever the hell he wants. Is that really too much to ask? Act like a pro for half the year and get paid an exorbitant amount of money to do it. How many people would fuck that up because they can't control themselves that long?

    This is no ones fault but Johnny. He wasn't being filmed on the down low by a fan. His stupid ass was mugging for the camera. THAT is what Johnny loves. More than he loved his chance at being a starting NFL QB.

  • @hoorta said:

    That's exactly it Mark.

    Let's look at the the possibilities I've come up with.

    1) the "Conspiracy " scenario. Manziel did this on purpose, because he can't stand Pettine, and wants to buy his ticket out of town. In that case, mission accomplished. But why bother to go to rehab for 11 weeks? You could have just continued to be a jerk, and got booted before Training Camp.

    2) the corollary to that would be he doesn't respect authority- and hasn't "grown up" yet.

    3) (Most likely) he's a serious alky- and can't control himself. As my Counselor friend has on the blackboard in letters a foot high "YET"

    Yo, TCPO I'm old- but not old enough to remember Otto playing. A I see it- the coaching staff was trying to protect Manziel from himself. They know why Johnny went to rehab. They (meaning Haslam) sign his paychecks. Sure as hell they can set conditions as to what he can or can't do- especially if (to them) he has a known booze problem. If you watch the initial Pettine interview- he was obviously distraught, and disappointed about the situation.

    You're as good as your word- and Manziel "promised" he wouldn't be a distraction. Whoops, wrong.

    If I had a million dollar a year job, and my boss told me stay out of bars- or else, you think I wouldn't get the message? Apparently Johnny either doesn't give a damn, or can't help himself.

    Pettine != Haslam. Pettine has zero say on what Manziel can do, he can only choose to bench him...at the risk of losing his own job.

    Pettine has already admitted to making the change without acknowledging Haslam - he only did so after the fact.

    There was no "sit down and come to Jesus" at the beginning of the week. It was probably like "hey, don't fuck up this weekend." and Johnny said "okay, man. Sure. I'll relax." And that's exactly what he did. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He did what 75% of the league does on their bye.

    Pettine is fired. He knows it. He's going out his way - with the guy he wants at QB. That's all there is to it.

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Pettine != Haslam. Pettine has zero say on what Manziel can do, he can only choose to bench him...at the risk of losing his own job.

    Pettine has already admitted to making the change without acknowledging Haslam - he only did so after the fact.

    There was no "sit down and come to Jesus" at the beginning of the week. It was probably like "hey, don't fuck up this weekend." and Johnny said "okay, man. Sure. I'll relax." And that's exactly what he did. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He did what 75% of the league does on their bye.

    Pettine is fired. He knows it. He's going out his way - with the guy he wants at QB. That's all there is to it.

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    1) Of course, NFL guys go out and drink during the bye. The Browns determined Johnny Rehab shouldn't- at least not in public. I wouldn't have given a rat's ass if he was in his condo chugging Grey Goose until he passed out. Is that so hard to understand?

    2) If McCown is Pettine's guy, why did he name Johnny the starter, and then have to do a 180? I'm not buying he hates Manziel theory. I'll grant you Mike is shooting himself in the foot, if he thinks Johnny is better, and isn't playing him "to teach him a lesson".

    I think you're taking a simplistic view of the situation. Let's say I run MegaData Software- and I tell my employee Johnny (a salaried employee BTW) "we're right up against it- we gotta have that program completed in a week, I don't give a damn how many hours you have to spend to get it done". I find out he's been partying his ass off all week instead of working on that program. You really think Johnny is going to have a job when he gets back in on Monday? Don't give me any BS the the NFL is somehow "different".

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Pettine != Haslam. Pettine has zero say on what Manziel can do, he can only choose to bench him...at the risk of losing his own job.

    Pettine has already admitted to making the change without acknowledging Haslam - he only did so after the fact.

    There was no "sit down and come to Jesus" at the beginning of the week. It was probably like "hey, don't fuck up this weekend." and Johnny said "okay, man. Sure. I'll relax." And that's exactly what he did. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He did what 75% of the league does on their bye.

    Pettine is fired. He knows it. He's going out his way - with the guy he wants at QB. That's all there is to it.

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    1) Of course, NFL guys go out and drink during the bye. The Browns determined Johnny Rehab shouldn't- at least not in public. I wouldn't have given a rat's ass if he was in his condo chugging Grey Goose until he passed out. Is that so hard to understand?

    2) If McCown is Pettine's guy, why did he name Johnny the starter, and then have to do a 180? I'm not buying he hates Manziel theory. I'll grant you Mike is shooting himself in the foot, if he thinks Johnny is better, and isn't playing him "to teach him a lesson".

    I think you're taking a simplistic view of the situation. Let's say I run MegaData Software- and I tell my employee Johnny (a salaried employee BTW) "we're right up against it- we gotta have that program completed in a week, I don't give a damn how many hours you have to spend to get it done". I find out he's been partying his ass off all week instead of working on that program. You really think Johnny is going to have a job when he gets back in on Monday? Don't give me any BS the the NFL is somehow "different".

    @hoorta said:

    1) Of course, NFL guys go out and drink during the bye. The Browns determined Johnny Rehab shouldn't- at least not in public. I wouldn't have given a rat's ass if he was in his condo chugging Grey Goose until he passed out. Is that so hard to understand?

    2) If McCown is Pettine's guy, why did he name Johnny the starter, and then have to do a 180? I'm not buying he hates Manziel theory. I'll grant you Mike is shooting himself in the foot, if he thinks Johnny is better, and isn't playing him "to teach him a lesson".

    I think you're taking a simplistic view of the situation. Let's say I run MegaData Software- and I tell my employee Johnny (a salaried employee BTW) "we're right up against it- we gotta have that program completed in a week, I don't give a damn how many hours you have to spend to get it done". I find out he's been partying his ass off all week instead of working on that program. You really think Johnny is going to have a job when he gets back in on Monday? Don't give me any BS the the NFL is somehow "different".

    Okay, now let's look at this scenario. Last week, Johnny kicked out a million lines of hard code, while the rest of his programming team combined for only 1,000.

    This week - you tell Johnny he has to do the same thing, and that he's gotta do it each week for the next six weeks, yet you haven't made a change to the rest of his team despite their inabilities to maintain the same pace.

    You know what you look like? A shitty manager.

  • So when exactly did you get off the Pettine train, TCPO? Just curious because I know you were supporting him most of the season.

    On this one, I respect your position but I can't agree with it. There's a quote from Nick Saban out there that I think is relevant:

    "Somebody tells you to do something. Somebody sets a standard of how you're gonna do it. You understand it. It's defined. And then you show that you have the ability, and the accountability, to do it that way."

    I don't think Johnny should be done as a Brown because of this (though I would never cut a player due strictly to off the field stuff), but I think the benching was deserved. I would have given him a one or two game suspension though. Total suspension. Don't show up at the facility. We'll mail you game plans and you can decide whether to look at them just for your own edification or not. This gives Johnny the perfect opportunity to either accept it and move on, or go drink yet again. If he takes the first tack, he can come back and start.

  • @mark-o said:

    Funny how we don't see pictures of any other QB's out during the season do we? Not any of them. Forget the great QB's... You don't see pictures of Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill or Blake Bortles out partying on their bye week do we? But according to you they all do it. Maybe they're all just not fucking idiots and don't pose for fucking pictures when "they're keeping a low profile."

    The dude is a fucking moron and he brought this one on himself. He was told what was expected of him by his employer and he said yeah ok....and walked out the door and flipped both middle fingers at the organization who employs him. Fuck him and all the idiots supporting this assclown.

    And Pettine isn't getting fired. Get used to it.

    You know why we don't see pictures? Because nobody gives a fuck. It's not news. It's only news with Manziel, because WE think it's news. Because Cleveland fans are like children, they don't quite understand how the rest of the world works.

    Pettine's gone. Get the fuck used to it. He'a a useless fucking chump and anyone hitching his wagon to him is stupid.

    This franchise is a fucking joke.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    You know why we don't see pictures? Because nobody gives a fuck. It's not news. It's only news with Manziel, because WE think it's news. Because Cleveland fans are like children, they don't quite understand how the rest of the world works.

    Pettine's gone. Get the fuck used to it. He'a a useless fucking chump and anyone hitching his wagon to him is stupid.

    This franchise is a fucking joke.

    TC, at this point I think the JFF defenders don't understand how the real world works. Dammit.

    Manziel is a paparazzi target. Known fact. Doesn't matter why. He makes it pretty easy for them. People are fascinated by train & automobile wrecks too- years of experience are telling me Johnny "I'm wrecking myself" Manziel is an object of public fascination. Man, people are\were fascinated by Brittany Spears and Justin Bee-ber too. 🙂 Funny the media has all of a sudden laid off RG III- because unlike Johnny- he knows how to keep a relatively low profile.

    It was a pre-sellfie and Instagram world- but I saw Art Schlichter self-destruct, because he couldn't control his gambling. Johnny was asked to control his partying (ya think people check themselves into rehab for 11 weeks for kicks & giggles?) or his image. He failed. Another fact would be the Browns know why Manziel was in rehab- something the support Johnny crowd isn't currently acknowledging. I think it's well within prudent business practices to set limits based on what they already know. Don't blame Pettine for expecting better.

    FWIW, I don't love Pettine, Farmer, or currently- Manziel.

  • Pettine said in a press conference after Pittsburgh that he was proud of him and named him as starter for the rest of the season after that. This isn't some personal vendetta he has against him, this is after all I said and we offered you, you go and do this? Enough is enough.

  • Pettine hasn't been the best HC, and if he gets fired, it will because of his losing record. Personally, I think he is not tough enough on these players. Manziel, is a complete embarrassment, and a joke, who is just driving this franchise down further than what I thought was rock bottom. He is a 22 year old kid, who can't handle the success he has accomplished. I'm talking college....not NFL, of course. In my mind, he has every right to go out and drink himself crazy on his free time, under normal circumstances. However...these ain't normal circumstances. He obviously is borderline NFL material, then when he accomplishes a little positive performance....not greatness, like some of you would like to believe....he throws it away for a little drinking. I was hopeful that maybe he would change his ways, but I keep coming back to..."he's 22 years old". I hope he succeeds somewhere, but it won't happen here, and that's not Pettine's fault. It's ridiculous to hate Pettine because Johnny is an idiot.

  • Ryan Leaf = Johnny Manziel

  • And if they should give him another shot, how long before there's a failed drug screen and suspension. It's a true life Rotten Johnny joke!

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    Funny how we don't see pictures of any other QB's out during the season do we? Not any of them. Forget the great QB's... You don't see pictures of Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill or Blake Bortles out partying on their bye week do we? But according to you they all do it. Maybe they're all just not fucking idiots and don't pose for fucking pictures when "they're keeping a low profile."

    The dude is a fucking moron and he brought this one on himself. He was told what was expected of him by his employer and he said yeah ok....and walked out the door and flipped both middle fingers at the organization who employs him. Fuck him and all the idiots supporting this assclown.

    And Pettine isn't getting fired. Get used to it.

    @mark-o said:

    Funny how we don't see pictures of any other QB's out during the season do we? Not any of them. Forget the great QB's... You don't see pictures of Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill or Blake Bortles out partying on their bye week do we? But according to you they all do it. Maybe they're all just not fucking idiots and don't pose for fucking pictures when "they're keeping a low profile."

    The dude is a fucking moron and he brought this one on himself. He was told what was expected of him by his employer and he said yeah ok....and walked out the door and flipped both middle fingers at the organization who employs him. Fuck him and all the idiots supporting this assclown.

    And Pettine isn't getting fired. Get used to it.

    Mark, the reason we don't see it all over the news is that TMZ doesn't give a shit and doesn't pay people for footage of any other football players. Johnny is a cottage industry. So he goes out and drink some champagne and sings karaoke and you guys shit your fucking pants.

    I would bet dollars to dog turds that if there were a $300 bounty for pictures of any of our defensive players at a nightclub over that weekend... You think all of these underperforming hoodrats stayed home and read the Bible all

    weekend?

    Hey maybe Jim O'Neill took his wife to Morton's of Chicago... Instead of studying the playbook.

    And let me ask you all, haters included, of the three, Johnny the coach and the GM, which one has performed at a higher level this year than last? How many games has the quarterback position lost for us? And how many the defense under the direction of a defensive coach and his handpicked coordinator? And on who's shoulders would dropped balls false starts offsides illegal formations etc etc etc fall upon?

    That, Tour (from our previous conversation) is why I would question Mike Pettine and his leadership.)

    I don't know what the conversation was and like I told her to if Johnny was ordered not to go out in public and still did I can imagine the coach being upset. But just going to a club? Karaoke is stupid no matter who's doing it and Johnny is a squirrelly looking little fucker but...

    (on a side note I think it's hilarious the fans that want to bring drunk ass Bernie Kosar back to straighten up this mess)

    But I will repeat as I said in the thread that got the kibosh you bet a guy for non performance on the field right? Unless giving the team the best chance to win is not your goal.

    WSS

  • @mark-o said:

    Funny how we don't see pictures of any other QB's out during the season do we? Not any of them. Forget the great QB's... You don't see pictures of Derek Carr or Ryan Tannehill or Blake Bortles out partying on their bye week do we? But according to you they all do it. Maybe they're all just not fucking idiots and don't pose for fucking pictures when "they're keeping a low profile."

    The dude is a fucking moron and he brought this one on himself. He was told what was expected of him by his employer and he said yeah ok....and walked out the door and flipped both middle fingers at the organization who employs him. Fuck him and all the idiots supporting this assclown.

    And Pettine isn't getting fired. Get used to it.

    Mark, the reason we don't see it all over the news is that TMZ doesn't give a shit and doesn't pay people for footage of any other football players. Johnny is a cottage industry. So he goes out and drink some champagne and sings karaoke and you guys shit your fucking pants.

    I would bet dollars to dog turds that if there were a $300 bounty for pictures of any of our defensive players at a nightclub over that weekend... You think all of these underperforming hoodrats stayed home and read the Bible all

    weekend?

    Hey maybe Jim O'Neill took his wife to Morton's of Chicago... Instead of studying the playbook.

    And let me ask you all, haters included, of the three, Johnny the coach and the GM, which one has performed at a higher level this year than last? How many games has the quarterback position lost for us? And how many the defense under the direction of a defensive coach and his handpicked coordinator? And on who's shoulders would dropped balls false starts offsides illegal formations etc etc etc fall upon?

    That, Tour (from our previous conversation) is why I would question Mike Pettine and his leadership.)

    I don't know what the conversation was and like I told her to if Johnny was ordered not to go out in public and still did I can imagine the coach being upset. But just going to a club? Karaoke is stupid no matter who's doing it and Johnny is a squirrelly looking little fucker but...

    (on a side note I think it's hilarious the fans that want to bring drunk ass Bernie Kosar back to straighten up this mess)

    But I will repeat as I said in the thread that got the kibosh you bet a guy for non performance on the field right? Unless giving the team the best chance to win is not your goal.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Mark, the reason we don't see it all over the news is that TMZ doesn't give a shit and doesn't pay people for footage of any other football players. Johnny is a cottage industry. So he goes out and drink some champagne and sings karaoke and you guys shit your fucking pants.

    I would bet dollars to dog turds that if there were a $300 bounty for pictures of any of our defensive players at a nightclub over that weekend... You think all of these underperforming hoodrats stayed home and read the Bible all

    weekend?

    Hey maybe Jim O'Neill took his wife to Morton's of Chicago... Instead of studying the playbook.

    And let me ask you all, haters included, of the three, Johnny the coach and the GM, which one has performed at a higher level this year than last? How many games has the quarterback position lost for us? And how many the defense under the direction of a defensive coach and his handpicked coordinator? And on his shoulders would dropped balls false starts offsides illegal formations etc etc etc fall upon?

    That, Tour (from our previous conversation) is why I would question Mike Palettine and his leadership.)

    I don't know what the conversation was and like I told her to if Johnny was ordered not to go out in public and still did I can imagine the coach being upset. But just going to a club? Karaoke is stupid no matter who's doing it and Johnny is a squirrelly looking little fucker but...

    (on a side note I think it's hilarious the fans that want to bring drunk ass Bernie Kosar back to straighten up this mess)

    But I will repeat as I said in the thread that got the kibosh you bet a guy for non performance on the field right? Unless giving the team the best chance to win is not your goal.

    WSS

    Remember a guy named Gordon? I'm sorry but 2 drunks do not give you the best chance at winning anything.
  • Damn...i was hoping he would play well and we could sucker Jerrah Jones for a decent pick. Its obvious he has no future in cleveland.

  • Manziel an embarrassment? no, the fucking Cleveland clowns are a fucking embarrassment. They are 2-8 headed to 2-14 or 3-13 at best, have the worst defense in the league, and have been a joke since they returned from hiatus. Their play on the field is more of an embarrassment than anything Manziel has done.

    Pettine is a joke, he sucks. He won 7 games last year obviously riding on Chud's coat tails. This year is the true example of his shittly leadership skills and coaching abilities. He's a fucktard and will be lucky to even get a job as a DC after he is kicked to the curb by the Clowns.

  • The browns are a joke.

  • This whole debate is exhausting.

  • @hoorta said:

    That's exactly it Mark.

    Let's look at the the possibilities I've come up with.

    1) the "Conspiracy " scenario. Manziel did this on purpose, because he can't stand Pettine, and wants to buy his ticket out of town. In that case, mission accomplished. But why bother to go to rehab for 11 weeks? You could have just continued to be a jerk, and got booted before Training Camp.

    2) the corollary to that would be he doesn't respect authority- and hasn't "grown up" yet.

    3) (Most likely) he's a serious alky- and can't control himself. As my Counselor friend has on the blackboard in letters a foot high "YET"

    Yo, TCPO I'm old- but not old enough to remember Otto playing. A I see it- the coaching staff was trying to protect Manziel from himself. They know why Johnny went to rehab. They (meaning Haslam) sign his paychecks. Sure as hell they can set conditions as to what he can or can't do- especially if (to them) he has a known booze problem. If you watch the initial Pettine interview- he was obviously distraught, and disappointed about the situation.

    You're as good as your word- and Manziel "promised" he wouldn't be a distraction. Whoops, wrong.

    If I had a million dollar a year job, and my boss told me stay out of bars- or else, you think I wouldn't get the message? Apparently Johnny either doesn't give a damn, or can't help himself.

    Pettine != Haslam. Pettine has zero say on what Manziel can do, he can only choose to bench him...at the risk of losing his own job.

    Pettine has already admitted to making the change without acknowledging Haslam - he only did so after the fact.

    There was no "sit down and come to Jesus" at the beginning of the week. It was probably like "hey, don't fuck up this weekend." and Johnny said "okay, man. Sure. I'll relax." And that's exactly what he did. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He did what 75% of the league does on their bye.

    Pettine is fired. He knows it. He's going out his way - with the guy he wants at QB. That's all there is to it.

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Pettine != Haslam. Pettine has zero say on what Manziel can do, he can only choose to bench him...at the risk of losing his own job.

    Pettine has already admitted to making the change without acknowledging Haslam - he only did so after the fact.

    There was no "sit down and come to Jesus" at the beginning of the week. It was probably like "hey, don't fuck up this weekend." and Johnny said "okay, man. Sure. I'll relax." And that's exactly what he did. He didn't do anything out of the ordinary. He did what 75% of the league does on their bye.

    Pettine is fired. He knows it. He's going out his way - with the guy he wants at QB. That's all there is to it.

    And if you don't think other QB's go out during the season - you're insanely naive. I've seen Cam out on a Friday night two days before a game...and he's not the only one.

    It appears to me that Haslem, Farmer and Pet are in concert on this, and that Johnny was warned.

    Maybe i am naive, but I don't think Pettine hates Johnny, he wants a QB that is committed to the Browns, And that's Josh right now.

    Zombo

  • So, looks like the narrative has shifted. Rather than blame the lil feller, now its attack the coaches and organization to insinuate that theyve also failed, so its ok for our addict QB to do what he wants. Typical tactic to deflect the issue. Its the media's fault, its the coaches, its his parents...nope, lil john and his posse just wanna have fun man, drink a few and bang some bitches. Why u mad bro? Lol...

    What I find the most disturbing about all this? Peoples willful ignorance....so sad. This kid is struggling with life, and people are more concerned about football than his mental and physical health. His enablers, fanbois included, have no humanity at all. Its quite pathetic.

    I can't imagine anyone that has held a real job thinks his behavior is OK. I guess the world has changed though...never remember seeing able bodied mid-twenty-somethings still living with and mooching off their parents in my day. Better play some more video games to isolate oneself from real world consequences.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Mark, the reason we don't see it all over the news is that TMZ doesn't give a shit and doesn't pay people for footage of any other football players. Johnny is a cottage industry. So he goes out and drink some champagne and sings karaoke and you guys shit your fucking pants.

    I would bet dollars to dog turds that if there were a $300 bounty for pictures of any of our defensive players at a nightclub over that weekend... You think all of these underperforming hoodrats stayed home and read the Bible all

    weekend?

    Hey maybe Jim O'Neill took his wife to Morton's of Chicago... Instead of studying the playbook.

    And let me ask you all, haters included, of the three, Johnny the coach and the GM, which one has performed at a higher level this year than last? How many games has the quarterback position lost for us? And how many the defense under the direction of a defensive coach and his handpicked coordinator? And on his shoulders would dropped balls false starts offsides illegal formations etc etc etc fall upon?

    That, Tour (from our previous conversation) is why I would question Mike Palettine and his leadership.)

    I don't know what the conversation was and like I told her to if Johnny was ordered not to go out in public and still did I can imagine the coach being upset. But just going to a club? Karaoke is stupid no matter who's doing it and Johnny is a squirrelly looking little fucker but...

    (on a side note I think it's hilarious the fans that want to bring drunk ass Bernie Kosar back to straighten up this mess)

    But I will repeat as I said in the thread that got the kibosh you bet a guy for non performance on the field right? Unless giving the team the best chance to win is not your goal.

    WSS

    Remember a guy named Gordon? I'm sorry but 2 drunks do not give you the best chance at winning anything.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Remember a guy named Gordon? I'm sorry but 2 drunks do not give you the best chance at winning anything.

    Josh Gordon did not give us the best chance to win when he was playing? Are you out of your fucking mind?

    WSS

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Remember a guy named Gordon? I'm sorry but 2 drunks do not give you the best chance at winning anything.

    Josh Gordon did not give us the best chance to win when he was playing? Are you out of your fucking mind?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Josh Gordon did not give us the best chance to win when he was playing? Are you out of your fucking mind?

    WSS

    yep, and 1 pee test makes him and the browns losers.