Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
-
Whenever I see that gesture, I just think tiniest violins playing the saddest songs
-
Today is Manziel's Birthday, same as my daughters... Shitty they wouldn't even let him play on his birthday... shitty.
-
I never understood the big deal about the money sign.
Just win baby, I don't care about anything else
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
-
I think it's another in a long line of attention grabbing moves from a guy who has accomplished zero in the NFL. Win some games and then you can do whatever the hell you want and the fans will defend you to the death.
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
Yup, look at Fig Newton down in Carolina- you think the opposition doesn't want to bust him up for doing that stupid dancing?
Yeah...and at 11-0 this year plus being in the league this long and winning games, I'd take him on my team in a heartbeat and he can dance till his fucking legs fall off for all I care.
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
-
I don't make a habit of watching the Panthers, but I can pretty much guarantee that Cam seamlessly transitioned his on-field antics from Auburn to the NFL well pryor to "earning the right" to.
-
Yes. Based on what I know of Cam Newton. I will just come short of actually guaranteeing it due to the fact that I don't make a habit of watching the Panthers play. It's all there, my friend.
-
Maybe Mike Pettine needs to stay home and study the playbook before acting as the teams moral arbiter.
Show me you can put up a winning season before you act like Belichick or Parcells.

WSS
-
JM is cancer to any team. Not just the Browns!
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
Except "shit" was 7 win seasons. Ron has never had a sub 6 win season, and that was his first season.
Not nearly the same.
-
and carolina was shit before they drafted a franchise QB and rivera was on the hot seat many of times with fans calling for his head....
HHHHmmmmmm. reminds me of another team i know.
Except "shit" was 7 win seasons. Ron has never had a sub 6 win season, and that was his first season.
Not nearly the same.
Except "shit" was 7 win seasons. Ron has never had a sub 6 win season, and that was his first season.
Not nearly the same.
Neither has Pettine...yet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login