Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Bye Felicia.
-
I don't see any more defenders Mark. Let him stay in Vegas. He'll either have an epiphany or will end crawling home broke.
I know you love a well-placed movie clip... here's one for the road... JFF's road, not yours...
I know you love a well-placed movie clip... here's one for the road... JFF's road, not yours...
Way ahead of you Tour- posted the trailer for Leaving Las Vegas on the "Johnny Vegas?" thread yesterday. Page 2.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39149&page=2
-
Pettine denied that Manziel was drunk at the facility
I read where Pettine might have been parsing language about this. Pettine said Manziel was not drunk Tuesday at the facility. It was Wednesday when Manziel was alleged to have been drunk.
Grossi asked coach Mike Pettine, who was fired Sunday, about whether the alleged incident occurred Tuesday.
“He denied that that happened on Tuesday,” Grossi said. “But other people I’ve talked to said that it happened the next day, on Wednesday.”
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/04/johnny-manziel-browns-inebriated-report/
Why in the fuck would you ask if it happened on Tuesday knowing the day in question was Wednesday?I read where Pettine might have been parsing language about this. Pettine said Manziel was not drunk Tuesday at the facility. It was Wednesday when Manziel was alleged to have been drunk.
Grossi asked coach Mike Pettine, who was fired Sunday, about whether the alleged incident occurred Tuesday.
“He denied that that happened on Tuesday,” Grossi said. “But other people I’ve talked to said that it happened the next day, on Wednesday.”
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/01/04/johnny-manziel-browns-inebriated-report/
Now on a side note if Johnny was drunk and sent home could the Browns get in trouble about lying on the injury report?
-
He fucking raps and drinks four loko's on christmas.....
and doesn't respect us....
what a spoiled little bitch
fuck him//
To quote the mighty ducks, "He's not even a has been, he's a never was"....
He fucking raps and drinks four loko's on christmas.....
and doesn't respect us....
what a spoiled little bitch
fuck him//
To quote the mighty ducks, "He's not even a has been, he's a never was"....
Wasn't that Eddie Martell in the Replacements?
-
I am so glad we are finally done with this idiot.
Now let's go get a true professional QB.
-
I am so glad we are finally done with this idiot.
Now let's go get a true professional QB.
I am so glad we are finally done with this idiot.
Now let's go get a true professional QB.
Amen!
-
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.Better to just cut him and throw him out with the rest of the toilet water
-
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.Better to just cut him and throw him out with the rest of the toilet water
One Post From the Truth said:
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.
The cap hit is a problem. I couldn't give a shit less if he gets paid. I just want him off the roster. Screw burying him on IR or making him a healthy scratch. He's a continual distraction and one that needs to go away. I'd much prefer to not having the Browns in the news because we're boring than being the talk of the league because of fucking Retard midget QB. Try to trade him to Dallas and if they won't give up anything for him...fuck him and release him.
-
One Post From the Truth said:
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.
The cap hit is a problem. I couldn't give a shit less if he gets paid. I just want him off the roster. Screw burying him on IR or making him a healthy scratch. He's a continual distraction and one that needs to go away. I'd much prefer to not having the Browns in the news because we're boring than being the talk of the league because of fucking Retard midget QB. Try to trade him to Dallas and if they won't give up anything for him...fuck him and release him.
Couldn't agree more, gay pornstars get paid too and I don't want them on the Browns either.The cap hit is a problem. I couldn't give a shit less if he gets paid. I just want him off the roster. Screw burying him on IR or making him a healthy scratch. He's a continual distraction and one that needs to go away. I'd much prefer to not having the Browns in the news because we're boring than being the talk of the league because of fucking Retard midget QB. Try to trade him to Dallas and if they won't give up anything for him...fuck him and release him.
-
I know you love a well-placed movie clip... here's one for the road... JFF's road, not yours...
Way ahead of you Tour- posted the trailer for Leaving Las Vegas on the "Johnny Vegas?" thread yesterday. Page 2.
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39149&page=2
Way ahead of you Tour- posted the trailer for Leaving Las Vegas on the "Johnny Vegas?" thread yesterday. Page 2.
My apologies, sir... don't know how I missed that...
-
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.Better to just cut him and throw him out with the rest of the toilet water
One Post From the Truth said:
4.6 mil dead cap hit if you do. Better trade or keep him. Either way he's getting paid.
...fuck him and release him.
The more I think about it, the less I believe that anybody will give us anything for Johnny.....especially because they HAVE to know we are gonna cut him now....
So....if we cut him....they can sign him for any amount and we will be paying the millions....plus they dont have to pay us.....
But...if they trade.....THEN they are paying a draft choice AND assuming $4 million guaranteed....
Nope....the only way we get compensated is if there are 2 teams that REALLY want him.....Or....maybe one team that really really really wants him......(though I doubt it)
-
I mean i think johnny did this on purpose for a good reason.
the little fucker wants to go to dallas guaranteed.
so he pulls this shit and brings his value down.
we release him or trade him or a fifth or sixth rounder and jerry gives up nothing for him.
and he gets to go to dallas, close to austin, where he loves and all his friends are.
i say we keep him and keep him on the bench. what have we got to lose?
we don't gain anything by releasing him.
trade him as far away from texas as possible.
-
We have a Harvard Law Grad handling our salary cap and making personnel decisions. If he weighs the options, even he can see the best idea is just to get rid of him asap
-
I mean i think johnny did this on purpose for a good reason.
the little fucker wants to go to dallas guaranteed.
so he pulls this shit and brings his value down.
we release him or trade him or a fifth or sixth rounder and jerry gives up nothing for him.
and he gets to go to dallas, close to austin, where he loves and all his friends are.
i say we keep him and keep him on the bench. what have we got to lose?
we don't gain anything by releasing him.
trade him as far away from texas as possible.
I mean i think johnny did this on purpose for a good reason.
the little fucker wants to go to dallas guaranteed.
so he pulls this shit and brings his value down.
we release him or trade him or a fifth or sixth rounder and jerry gives up nothing for him.
and he gets to go to dallas, close to austin, where he loves and all his friends are.
i say we keep him and keep him on the bench. what have we got to lose?
we don't gain anything by releasing him.
trade him as far away from texas as possible.
my guess is half the team did the same and want the fuck out of cleveland as fast as possible.
-
Jerry wanted Johnny. Everyone knows it. I would guess Jerry still wants him, though Johnny may be showing that his problems are too major to coexist with life as an NFL qb.
As bad as he's been, Johnny would be an upgrade at backup qb for the Cowboys. I would guess that Cleveland will call Jerry every day pushing for some kind of trade. Any value now for Johnny is a plus.
Cutting him gains nothing. Keeping him can't be feasible, can it? Get what you can, sever all ties. This seems like the best move to me. This assumes that Jerry still wants him, which, with everything that's happened, may not be true anymore.
-
I read the thread and skimmed the links, but apparently missed any reports as to why he wasn't on the sideline today.
That's just something you do right? Whether pro sports or youth girls fastpitch, unless you're hospitalized, you are on the sideline showing you care.
That is............... if you care.I read the thread and skimmed the links, but apparently missed any reports as to why he wasn't on the sideline today.
That's just something you do right? Whether pro sports or youth girls fastpitch, unless you're hospitalized, you are on the sideline showing you care.
-
the Johnny Manziel story took a bizarre turn Monday night when ESPN Las Vegas reported that Manziel went to a popular nightclub wearing a blonde wig, fake mustache, fake glasses and a hoodie while in Vegas.
It gets better: He identified himself as "Billy," reports say. And according to Will Burge of WTAM AM/1100, there is video of Manziel in the disguise.
Source: http://www.cleveland.com/johnny-manziel/index.ssf/2016/01/johnny_billy_manziel_becomes_a.html
-


-
I read that too so I know you're not kidding. By morning this will be all over the Internet! The article says Manziel didn't want to use his credit card and wanted his room compt. Whatever that means. Manziel has really got be let go! The Browns will probably cut him now instead of trying to trade him. I would give him the Bus ticket to Dallas and close the door. He's not sane. There's some kind of mental illness going on here.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login