Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.2k 1
  • OMG...I just read about the knee injury. I mean...wow. That's so freaking awful. So angry for the guy.

    @jiggins7919 said:

    OMG...I just read about the knee injury. I mean...wow. That's so freaking awful. So angry for the guy.

    didn't you watch the OSU game?

  • and what's the word on jayln? He was my 1b choice behind Bosa, but a very very very close 2nd to Bosa. I think you build a base 4-3 around Bosa and throw some 3-4 looks with him at the 5 tech. His kind of versatility is hard to pass up. Attitude is my only concern with him. Couple more words about Cleveland and I was ready to make him the 1b behind smith. Now though, not sure about this knee injury.

  • Not heard much on the severity, other than 'significant'

  • Not heard much on the severity, other than 'significant'

    that sucks. Likely plummets in the draft. I'd potentially use a 2nd on him though. He's a good kid from what I've read, will work his ass off to come back and will be loyal to whomever takes him.

    @gftchris said:

    Not heard much on the severity, other than 'significant'

  • I did read that he took out the 'Ifo' insurance, so either way will be in line for a big payout.

  • Sadly though, he is the most "entertainment value" of this franchise. Although the poster-boy of all that has gone wrong with this franchise since 1996 ... and that is really saying something to be vaulted at the top of that class at this stage of the fiasco. I'm starting to really like this guy now. He's freaking crazy! I'm not sure that I'm sane, or you're sane (for being here, still engaged in this franchise). I was numb, but now I'm glued to this circus ... this is unbelievable.

    @atenears said:

    Sadly though, he is the most "entertainment value" of this franchise. Although the poster-boy of all that has gone wrong with this franchise since 1996 ... and that is really saying something to be vaulted at the top of that class at this stage of the fiasco. I'm starting to really like this guy now. He's freaking crazy! I'm not sure that I'm sane, or you're sane (for being here, still engaged in this franchise). I was numb, but now I'm glued to this circus ... this is unbelievable.

    Bravo or E! needs to sign him up to do a reality show...just follow him around and see what stupid shit he can get into.

    That's Entertainment!

  • I'm perfectly fine with JM being our QB next year, I know he wants out but anyway.....I want opening day next year to be Billy Manzel day and we all wear the jersey and wigs. And if he goes out and wins.....epic. Cleveland is back.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I'm perfectly fine with JM being our QB next year, I know he wants out but anyway.....I want opening day next year to be Billy Manzel day and we all wear the jersey and wigs. And if he goes out and wins.....epic. Cleveland is back.

    That would be freeking hilarious...if it were not one of our own players. Of course you know there is talk of sending him to Dallas.....and Dallas does come to play in Cleveland next year. THAT would be the time for all the fans to break out the fake nose/mustache/glasses and white wigs.

    Wig makers are going to have a field day. I mean....I changed my avatar to show RR in a white wig the day before this story broke....so maybe I am clairvoyant.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Fuckin' hell......if JT does happen to leave, then the Browns may have to draft a left tackle.....and some sources have the guy from Ole Miss: "Tunsil" as the #1 best prospect.

    Think about that.

    There will come a day when we need a new LT. Let's just hope it's not for a few years yet.

    If I'm running our draft, I'm drafting Bosa if at all possible. If not, I'm thinking long and hard about Goff, he seems like the only real top-10 calibre QB pick. Outside of those two, there's a bunch of question marks or positions we don't need. Will Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith come back from injury effectively? Tunsill and Stanley are tackles, and assuming JT and Schwartz, it's a luxury pick. With Haden and Williams, we're *OK* if not spectacular at CB, and with Gipson/Whitner, we're fine there too (assuming both stay), so Hargreaves and Ramsay are again good prospects that don't marry with a dire need like Bosa.

    @gftchris said:

    There will come a day when we need a new LT. Let's just hope it's not for a few years yet.

    If I'm running our draft, I'm drafting Bosa if at all possible. If not, I'm thinking long and hard about Goff, he seems like the only real top-10 calibre QB pick. Outside of those two, there's a bunch of question marks or positions we don't need. Will Myles Jack and Jaylon Smith come back from injury effectively? Tunsill and Stanley are tackles, and assuming JT and Schwartz, it's a luxury pick. With Haden and Williams, we're *OK* if not spectacular at CB, and with Gipson/Whitner, we're fine there too (assuming both stay), so Hargreaves and Ramsay are again good prospects that don't marry with a dire need like Bosa.

    With a short trade down....I might like Vernon Hargreaves at CB. Haden's condition concerns me. That is assuming Bosa is gone and no QB is deemed worthy...which I don't right now think they are.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    I'm perfectly fine with JM being our QB next year, I know he wants out but anyway.....I want opening day next year to be Billy Manzel day and we all wear the jersey and wigs. And if he goes out and wins.....epic. Cleveland is back.

    That would be freeking hilarious...if it were not one of our own players. Of course you know there is talk of sending him to Dallas.....and Dallas does come to play in Cleveland next year. THAT would be the time for all the fans to break out the fake nose/mustache/glasses and white wigs.

    Wig makers are going to have a field day. I mean....I changed my avatar to show RR in a white wig the day before this story broke....so maybe I am clairvoyant.

    @the-gipper said:

    That would be freeking hilarious...if it were not one of our own players. Of course you know there is talk of sending him to Dallas.....and Dallas does come to play in Cleveland next year. THAT would be the time for all the fans to break out the fake nose/mustache/glasses and white wigs.

    Wig makers are going to have a field day. I mean....I changed my avatar to show RR in a white wig the day before this story broke....so maybe I am clairvoyant.

    Yes Gip, you are truly psycho. 😛

  • @the-gipper said:

    That would be freeking hilarious...if it were not one of our own players. Of course you know there is talk of sending him to Dallas.....and Dallas does come to play in Cleveland next year. THAT would be the time for all the fans to break out the fake nose/mustache/glasses and white wigs.

    Wig makers are going to have a field day. I mean....I changed my avatar to show RR in a white wig the day before this story broke....so maybe I am clairvoyant.

    Yes Gip, you are truly psycho. 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    Yes Gip, you are truly psycho. 😛

    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

    Einstein_tongue.jpg

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Yes Gip, you are truly psycho. 😛

    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

    Einstein_tongue.jpg

    @the-gipper said:

    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

    Einstein_tongue.jpg

    Exceedingly fine. 😁

  • @the-gipper said:

    There is a fine line between genius and insanity.

    Einstein_tongue.jpg

    Exceedingly fine. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Exceedingly fine. 😁

    So? You admit it. I am a genius.

  • I think it would be great to do it even on opening day next year with Manziel starting under center. A stadium full of people with the jerseys and wigs/mustache going nuts when he scrambles for a 1st down. It would be marketing genius. Let him jet off to vegas on bye weeks but tell him he has to walk around as "Billy".

  • Well, well well......apparently it's not just our QB's who do these things....rumor has it that the Mannings were just busted partying in NO......

    20130807__1-manningcommercial_500.jpg

  • post-28800-0-80465300-1452020416_thumb.jpg

  • But he doesn't have a problem. I feel bad for all the people that hooked their buggy at one point to this donkey. Cleveland qb or not I have hated this kid from day one.

    @cdl15 said:

    But he doesn't have a problem. I feel bad for all the people that hooked their buggy at one point to this donkey. Cleveland qb or not I have hated this kid from day one.

    He really brought this franchise down.....yes.....even lower than before...(and he proves that was even possible)...

    At least....finally......all the Johnny loving apologists have stopped defending his nonsense.....amazed it took 52 fuck ups over 16 months for them to realize the truth.....

    And too bad Pettine had to take all the abuse for "baby sitting" and being so mean to Johnny....(and it was a LOT of abuse)...most of those shitheads are quietly elsewhere now....haven't seen one say "wow...I was wrong".....not yet, at least...(Johnny and his boys all seem to have the same lack of class, maturity, etc)

    But I think we are finally there.....Johnny IS a fuck up extraordinaire and there is no longer any debate about it...

    So....hopefully there will no longer be any debates 'about him'......could we be so lucky?.......😉

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Exceedingly fine. 😁

    So? You admit it. I am a genius.

    @the-gipper said:

    So? You admit it. I am a genius.

    Or an exceedingly fine psycho. The jury is still out. 😁

  • I just feel like you guys aren't seeing the possibilities here. Cleveland is a clown show with or without Manziel. ANd will be for a few years. Can't get around it. Why not for once have the league laugh with us instead of at us? Why not BIlly Manziel day? Why not root for this kid with all his flaws and have a good time doing it? I'm being serious he should make appearances as Blly fucking manziel. The marketing dept could have a field day with this. The league might actually look at us and say well at least they have a sense of humor about their predicament.

  • Well, well well......apparently it's not just our QB's who do these things....rumor has it that the Mannings were just busted partying in NO......

    20130807__1-manningcommercial_500.jpg

    @mudfly said:

    Well, well well......apparently it's not just our QB's who do these things....rumor has it that the Mannings were just busted partying in NO......

    20130807__1-manningcommercial_500.jpg

    That was some funny shit.

  • @the-gipper said:

    So? You admit it. I am a genius.

    Or an exceedingly fine psycho. The jury is still out. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Or an exceedingly fine psycho. The jury is still out. 😁

    All the ladies think I am exceedingly fine, be it because I am psycho or psychic or a genius.