Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • @miktoxic said:

    well those people are no longer here.

    i win.

    and you'll note royce that i never start the pissing match............

    Whoa, I haven't gone anywhere. I just learned to weather the storm.

    I think we've had some rather fun arguments, actually.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Whoa, I haven't gone anywhere. I just learned to weather the storm.

    I think we've had some rather fun arguments, actually.

    no, not you.

    you weren't the one saying i want to put a claw hammer in my forehead because i didn't agree with the person about JF

    or some lunatic leaving me messages on this board asking me to meet him in ohio and fight because i said they (the gov) should think about banning easily modifiable assault rifles.

    in my book me and you are cool. sure we disagree a lot BUT at least I know that i'm dealing with someone that knows what they are talking about because you actually played the game. we might not agree on how and with who the browns might reach their winning goals, but who agrees on everything anyways?

    sometimes i miss bipolar ghoolie. you could wake up in the morning and check the forum and see that he had started world war 3 during the middle of the night. i think i was a drunken participant on 2 or 3(ish) occasions.

    aww, ghoolie! no no no!

  • @mike-h said:

    I've watched every one of his games, I don't need links to tell you he can read a defense.

    Maybe read the entire links you post, not sure everything contained in them supports your argument, fuck face

    Article four, ESPN Stats & Info actually contradicts the SBNation blogger, which I find funny you're using as "facts".

    Pete P acknowledged it "too much for his liking," which is more opinion.

    I mean, I don't even know that you understand the debate, or how to do so, so I'm gonna go on what I see, you know, something you can't do without other people's analysis 😉

    Mike, if you've watched every one of his games, I'm sure you've noticed this:

    "Another thing I noticed is that Manziel hops in the pocket. He doesn't chop his feet like Peyton Manning, but he actually hops, sometimes with the ball flailing. That has to stop. He also took almost all of his snaps from shotgun, so that will be an adjustment."

    Not shotgun (other gbs have made the transition), but even an untrained eye like mine immediately caught it- He wastes a ton of energy- a virtual Mexican Jumping Bean back there. "Happy feet" would be an understatement.

  • Holy balls, Mike.

    I disasgree with you and that's okay. I don't know how many times I've said he has definite skills and he could be great. I just see better picks than him at 4. (My ideal 1st round is probably Watkins and S'ia Foula dude from UCLA).

    You said you like differing opinions, which is good, but I don't see it. You've been a dick throughout this 15 page topic. Your responses so far have been

    he fuck your girlfriend?

    I'm a cocksucker

    and you called me a fuckface

    Not sure if you expect me to not respond back with anything but after a while I'm going to give a little snark, at least. When you post something about liking Manziel I don't attack you ... your argument maybe, but not you. Isn't that what makes discussion topics worth while. I've at least tried posting articles/stats/evidence for why I don't like him instead of just saying 'I don't like him.' I try not to base my opinions solely off the eye test, I try to use analysts and professionals opinions and facts to help me figure it out.

    Maybe you just don't like the e-me but I have no idea what I did, besides disagree with you, that made you respond the way you have.

    p.s. I'm not a newbie, I've been here way back when the board transferred from whatever server it was on before to what it is now. My name used to be K2, which was a mistake since all that dude does is jackoff in his car now.

  • Johnny Manziel Hanging Out With Marshall Henderson in Dallas (Uh Oh! )

    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/04/uh_oh_johnny_manziel_hanging_o.php?page=2

    In 3-4 years, we are going to revisit this thread as Johnny Manziel finds his way OUT OF FOOTBALL and wonder, how could we NOT see it. All the evidence leading up to the draft shows this guy's heart is NOT In football but 'marketing'.

  • Holy balls, Mike.

    I disasgree with you and that's okay. I don't know how many times I've said he has definite skills and he could be great. I just see better picks than him at 4. (My ideal 1st round is probably Watkins and S'ia Foula dude from UCLA).

    You said you like differing opinions, which is good, but I don't see it. You've been a dick throughout this 15 page topic. Your responses so far have been

    he fuck your girlfriend?

    I'm a cocksucker

    and you called me a fuckface

    Not sure if you expect me to not respond back with anything but after a while I'm going to give a little snark, at least. When you post something about liking Manziel I don't attack you ... your argument maybe, but not you. Isn't that what makes discussion topics worth while. I've at least tried posting articles/stats/evidence for why I don't like him instead of just saying 'I don't like him.' I try not to base my opinions solely off the eye test, I try to use analysts and professionals opinions and facts to help me figure it out.

    Maybe you just don't like the e-me but I have no idea what I did, besides disagree with you, that made you respond the way you have.

    p.s. I'm not a newbie, I've been here way back when the board transferred from whatever server it was on before to what it is now. My name used to be K2, which was a mistake since all that dude does is jackoff in his car now.

    @downsouthkc said:

    he fuck your girlfriend?

    I fuck everyone's girlfriends. There! Let's drop this fuck'n thing.

  • Johnny Manziel Hanging Out With Marshall Henderson in Dallas (Uh Oh! )

    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/04/uh_oh_johnny_manziel_hanging_o.php?page=2

    In 3-4 years, we are going to revisit this thread as Johnny Manziel finds his way OUT OF FOOTBALL and wonder, how could we NOT see it. All the evidence leading up to the draft shows this guy's heart is NOT In football but 'marketing'.

    @masterdog said:

    Game Time Johnny Manziel Hanging Out With Marshall Henderson in Dallas (Uh Oh! )

    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/04/uh_oh_johnny_manziel_hanging_o.php?page=2

    In 3-4 years, we are going to revisit this thread as Johnny Manziel finds his way OUT OF FOOTBALL and wonder, how could we NOT see it. All the evidence leading up to the draft shows this guy's heart is NOT In football but 'marketing'.

    really dude? Who gives a shit who he hangs out with? And who even knows if they actually hung out? He doesnt even have a drink in his hand....
  • tick tock.

    31 days and counting down.

  • The kid won the Heisman trophy. He has performed exceptionally well his entire life. From what I'm reading you expect him to become a whore mongering drug addict party animal as soon as he signs a contract. I ain't buying it.

  • @masterdog said:

    Game Time Johnny Manziel Hanging Out With Marshall Henderson in Dallas (Uh Oh! )

    http://blogs.houstonpress.com/hairballs/2014/04/uh_oh_johnny_manziel_hanging_o.php?page=2

    In 3-4 years, we are going to revisit this thread as Johnny Manziel finds his way OUT OF FOOTBALL and wonder, how could we NOT see it. All the evidence leading up to the draft shows this guy's heart is NOT In football but 'marketing'.

    really dude? Who gives a shit who he hangs out with? And who even knows if they actually hung out? He doesnt even have a drink in his hand....

    XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    really dude? Who gives a shit who he hangs out with? And who even knows if they actually hung out? He doesnt even have a drink in his hand....

    You are one dumb mofo.

    WHY NOT PICK UP THE PAPER and read for once.

    GOOGLE DeSean Jackson and GANGS.

  • Comparing who Manziel hangs out with to gangs is ridiculous. If you think thats the real reason ge was released you are the dumb one. Every team in need of a wideout and had money to spend, including our Brownies, were beatin at his agents door to try and get him. Desean has an attitude problem, and Kelly probably flat out hated the guy. The gang thing was his excuse.

  • yeah definitely diva attitude problem more than anything.

    the guy's just a fucking asshole period.

    glad we didn't sign him.

  • XxDaBuckeyexX said:

    really dude? Who gives a shit who he hangs out with? And who even knows if they actually hung out? He doesnt even have a drink in his hand....

    You are one dumb mofo.

    WHY NOT PICK UP THE PAPER and read for once.

    GOOGLE DeSean Jackson and GANGS.

    @masterdog said:

    You are one dumb mofo.

    WHY NOT PICK UP THE PAPER and read for once.

    GOOGLE DeSean Jackson and GANGS.

    How many gang related instances has DeSean been charged in?

    How many has he even been indicted in?

    How many times has DeSean been suspended for smoking pot or doing other forms of drugs?

    Now how many times have Gordon and Haden been suspended?

    You can take your shitty point and shove it right back up your ass.

  • this is gettin fugly.

  • God, how anyone could defend taking this Bridgewater in the first round... he's horrible. Bad footwork, bad decisions with the ball, bad ball placement, lacking toughness, timid. Not saying he's a bad dude or a bad person but Weeden would give him a run for his money for the starting QB spot... and that's bad.

  • A lot of the same bullshit from Bortles, bad passes, picks, bad decisions. I think it was almost halfway through the second quarter before I saw a true NFL pass.

  • POG is just trolling now. Don't feed him.

  • POG is just trolling now. Don't feed him.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    POG is just trolling now. Don't feed him.

    His crush on Carr has gone from funny and kinda cute, to downright creepy to where I fear for Carr's well being....
  • @mike-h said:

    I think Colt had a restraining order.

    Has*
  • I think the two best QB prospects are: Manziel and Carr. If I could I would take both of them and let them compete with Hoyer. That would be the best QB group in the NFL. You have to find a Franchise QB outta of the three of them.

    Manziel is a scrambler with good passing.

    Carr is a gunslinger with good scrambling.

    Hoyer is a little of each.

    Would make for an awesome group but seems as how you'd have to blow the entire first round and possibly a trade up from 26 to secure both would probably turn a lot of people off to the possibility. But, on the other hand, how many first rounds have we blown since we've come back and still we're missing the Franchise QB? I'd be willing to sacrifice the first and and a pick from the 3rd and 4th rounds this year to ensure that the woes at QB are settled for the next 10 years... wouldn't you?

  • I think the two best QB prospects are: Manziel and Carr. If I could I would take both of them and let them compete with Hoyer. That would be the best QB group in the NFL. You have to find a Franchise QB outta of the three of them.

    Manziel is a scrambler with good passing.

    Carr is a gunslinger with good scrambling.

    Hoyer is a little of each.

    Would make for an awesome group but seems as how you'd have to blow the entire first round and possibly a trade up from 26 to secure both would probably turn a lot of people off to the possibility. But, on the other hand, how many first rounds have we blown since we've come back and still we're missing the Franchise QB? I'd be willing to sacrifice the first and and a pick from the 3rd and 4th rounds this year to ensure that the woes at QB are settled for the next 10 years... wouldn't you?

    @poeticg said:

    I think the two best QB prospects are: Manziel and Carr. If I could I would take both of them and let them compete with Hoyer. That would be the best QB group in the NFL. You have to find a Franchise QB outta of the three of them.

    Manziel is a scrambler with good passing.

    Carr is a gunslinger with good scrambling.

    Hoyer is a little of each.

    Would make for an awesome group but seems as how you'd have to blow the entire first round and possibly a trade up from 26 to secure both would probably turn a lot of people off to the possibility. But, on the other hand, how many first rounds have we blown since we've come back and still we're missing the Franchise QB? I'd be willing to sacrifice the first and and a pick from the 3rd and 4th rounds this year to ensure that the woes at QB are settled for the next 10 years... wouldn't you?

    are you from france? or maybe uranus?