Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
-
The more I read about addiction and mental health illness the more I do have sympathy, as one human to another.
So I upgrade my opinion to, johnny, firstly get the fuck out of Cleveland, secondly, get well soon and lead a respectable life.
With that I wish you luck.
-
More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
With all due respect, what advice is he going to give Billy, how to make a proper Mohito? Kosar is about 20 years and a couple DUI's too late to be giving anyone advice.More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
-
With all due respect, what advice is he going to give Billy, how to make a proper Mohito? Kosar is about 20 years and a couple DUI's too late to be giving anyone advice.More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
With all due respect, what advice is he going to give Billy, how to make a proper Mohito? Kosar is about 20 years and a couple DUI's too late to be giving anyone advice.
What advice he gives is irrelevant. He is snubbing a beloved former player. It shows a lack of respect and lack of maturity.
-
He called him 18 times. 18 fucking times. At what point does it go from snubbing a former player to avoiding a stalker? Idk, maybe it's because I'm not old enough to remember the old Browns and grew up watching the new Browns, or maybe that I don't live in the Cleveland area, but I just don't wear these rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Kosar, like some of the older Browns fans do. I mean, why is this even newsworthy? Aren't we still searching for a head coach, GM and a QB that we can actually depend on? Why doesn't the Cleveland media focus on that?
-
He called him 18 times. 18 fucking times. At what point does it go from snubbing a former player to avoiding a stalker? Idk, maybe it's because I'm not old enough to remember the old Browns and grew up watching the new Browns, or maybe that I don't live in the Cleveland area, but I just don't wear these rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Kosar, like some of the older Browns fans do. I mean, why is this even newsworthy? Aren't we still searching for a head coach, GM and a QB that we can actually depend on? Why doesn't the Cleveland media focus on that?
He called him 18 times. 18 fucking times. At what point does it go from snubbing a former player to avoiding a stalker? Idk, maybe it's because I'm not old enough to remember the old Browns and grew up watching the new Browns, or maybe that I don't live in the Cleveland area, but I just don't wear these rose-tinted glasses when it comes to Kosar, like some of the older Browns fans do. I mean, why is this even newsworthy?
I don't know why it is newsworthy either.
But if you wondering about Kosar, at Johnny's age he had already won a National Championship and been to the playoffs twice and was the starting QB of a 12-4 team, having just thrown for 3,854 yards in the season, 489 yards in one playoff game and was one batted down Elway pass from the Super Bowl.
Winning was fun. Maybe they are both drunks, but Bernie showed up for work and won, so he doesn't have to pay for drinks in Cleveland, while fans are fantasizing about winning the Powerball so they can buy the Browns just to cut Johnny.
Zombo
-
More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
More evidence of Manziel sucking at life:
That was nearly an astounding headline...
-
If I win the Powerball I'll buy the Browns from Haslam and bring us a Superbowl Championship, I swear it.
-
I only need a little jump start. I've got several amazing ideas that are going to be worth a fortune.. Then the real work begins. I'll need engineers and construction crews... But I will get it from him. Even if I HAVE to buy out Flying J's and trade him for the Browns for him to get it back. He has no ALLEGIANCE to Cleveland Browns, it's just a team to him, he would have been happy to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if he had the chance.
I only want the Browns to be great again.
I will make this organization great again(In my best Trump voice)!
-
I only need a little jump start. I've got several amazing ideas that are going to be worth a fortune.. Then the real work begins. I'll need engineers and construction crews... But I will get it from him. Even if I HAVE to buy out Flying J's and trade him for the Browns for him to get it back. He has no ALLEGIANCE to Cleveland Browns, it's just a team to him, he would have been happy to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if he had the chance.
I only want the Browns to be great again.
I will make this organization great again(In my best Trump voice)!
I only need a little jump start. I've got several amazing ideas that are going to be worth a fortune.. Then the real work begins. I'll need engineers and construction crews... But I will get it from him. Even if I HAVE to buy out Flying J's and trade him for the Browns for him to get it back. He has no ALLEGIANCE to Cleveland Browns, it's just a team to him, he would have been happy to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if he had the chance.
I only want the Browns to be great again.
I will make this organization great again(In my best Trump voice)!

-
Why are we wasting any more time talking about this midget?
-
Since the cash option only nets around 45% after taxes, Po, you'd better win two...
Or four. Yes indeed Tour. If you take the cash option, $930 million- you're (only) going to wind up with around $540 million after taxes. Even less if you owe state taxes. Better declare Florida residency before you cash in.
I hate to dash the hopes of potential winners who think they're going to have the coin to buy an NFL team. Though that's plenty enough to buy yourself a Luxury Box for life.As one of the talking heads said- if you don't realize it, Power Ball and Mega Millions are a hidden state tax on those who play. To show you how your donation & bad odds work- the last Jackpot sold around 200 million tickets. Only 27 people hit for $1 million.
-
@gumby73 said:
We use to take The Browns to the SB Abodeley leading to works of FArt's Modell that now leads to a burning Billy Man Zmell. JM after new hire is the 1st one out of here Poe G, so shit it all out of your system.
Wtf did I just read?
-
I only need a little jump start. I've got several amazing ideas that are going to be worth a fortune.. Then the real work begins. I'll need engineers and construction crews... But I will get it from him. Even if I HAVE to buy out Flying J's and trade him for the Browns for him to get it back. He has no ALLEGIANCE to Cleveland Browns, it's just a team to him, he would have been happy to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if he had the chance.
I only want the Browns to be great again.
I will make this organization great again(In my best Trump voice)!
I only need a little jump start. I've got several amazing ideas that are going to be worth a fortune.. Then the real work begins. I'll need engineers and construction crews... But I will get it from him. Even if I HAVE to buy out Flying J's and trade him for the Browns for him to get it back. He has no ALLEGIANCE to Cleveland Browns, it's just a team to him, he would have been happy to be the owner of the Dallas Cowboys if he had the chance.
I only want the Browns to be great again.
I will make this organization great again(In my best Trump voice)!
That you Hillary?

-
Since the cash option only nets around 45% after taxes, Po, you'd better win two...
Or four. Yes indeed Tour. If you take the cash option, $930 million- you're (only) going to wind up with around $540 million after taxes. Even less if you owe state taxes. Better declare Florida residency before you cash in.
I hate to dash the hopes of potential winners who think they're going to have the coin to buy an NFL team. Though that's plenty enough to buy yourself a Luxury Box for life.As one of the talking heads said- if you don't realize it, Power Ball and Mega Millions are a hidden state tax on those who play. To show you how your donation & bad odds work- the last Jackpot sold around 200 million tickets. Only 27 people hit for $1 million.
Or four. Yes indeed Tour. If you take the cash option, $930 million- you're (only) going to wind up with around $540 million after taxes. Even less if you owe state taxes. Better declare Florida residency before you cash in.
I hate to dash the hopes of potential winners who think they're going to have the coin to buy an NFL team. Though that's plenty enough to buy yourself a Luxury Box for life.As one of the talking heads said- if you don't realize it, Power Ball and Mega Millions are a hidden state tax on those who play. To show you how your donation & bad odds work- the last Jackpot sold around 200 million tickets. Only 27 people hit for $1 million.
Tour lives here in Texas-also no state income tax (they fuck us with extortionist rate property taxes instead just so they can say we have no income tax).
-
Pats' Chandler Jones out with Billy Manziel? LOL!

Had his shirt off in the rain when he came into the police dept.
-
Or four. Yes indeed Tour. If you take the cash option, $930 million- you're (only) going to wind up with around $540 million after taxes. Even less if you owe state taxes. Better declare Florida residency before you cash in.
I hate to dash the hopes of potential winners who think they're going to have the coin to buy an NFL team. Though that's plenty enough to buy yourself a Luxury Box for life.As one of the talking heads said- if you don't realize it, Power Ball and Mega Millions are a hidden state tax on those who play. To show you how your donation & bad odds work- the last Jackpot sold around 200 million tickets. Only 27 people hit for $1 million.
Tour lives here in Texas-also no state income tax (they fuck us with extortionist rate property taxes instead just so they can say we have no income tax).
Tour lives here in Texas-also no state income tax (they fuck us with extortionist rate property taxes instead just so they can say we have no income tax).
Not to mention a hefty "consumption" tax...
-
I am not sure if somebody else said the same thing but does anybody remember when Bret Farve started out in Atlanta and they cut ties with him for doing the kind of stuff Johnny is doing?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login