Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    @tour2ma said:

    And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    It was the most freakish. Click the link, there are lots of them.

    Zombo

  • @tour2ma said:

    And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    It was the most freakish. Click the link, there are lots of them.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    It was the most freakish. Click the link, there are lots of them.

    Done and done... others weren't as bad... maybe the lighting?

    I initially thought your pic was this "Barbie" chick I read about a while ago, but then realized I've never seen Barbie's rib cage...

  • @westside-steve said:

    Horseshit.

    Double bullshit back at ya... 😛

    @texasag1969 said:

    I don't own any railroad stock, but a nice slow train wreck is kind of fascinating to watch since you have no idea where all the cars will end up.

    @tour2ma said:

    Double bullshit back at ya... 😛

    LOL! Johnny Football blows through Cleveland Browns.

  • And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    @tour2ma said:

    And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    Ron White speaks of them as his wife will sneer and say "those aren't real!"

    To which he replies: "I don't care."

    😉

    WSS

  • Horseshit. He had a perfectly acceptable starter in Josh McCown.

    Johnny never even really talk first string snaps until the season was swirling around the bowl. And Johnny won 2 of the 3 games we won.

    Sorry coach the team sucked.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Horseshit. He had a perfectly acceptable starter in Josh McCown.

    Johnny never even really talk first string snaps until the season was swirling around the bowl. And Johnny won 2 of the 3 games we won.

    Sorry coach the team sucked.

    WSS

    uh......mccown stayed healthy for how long? (hey i like mccown. but not very smart to throw your body around like he did and expect to stay on the field).

    you say the coach sucked, i guess we'll really never know given the short opportunity. he and johnny were married at the hip when haslam drafted him. from that point on he was a lame duck. he was given the same amount of time manziel had and he did a much better job than manziel.

    so no, it was manziel that sucked. hence this thread and the 8 dozen others talking about his sorry ass.

  • @tour2ma said:

    And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    Ron White speaks of them as his wife will sneer and say "those aren't real!"

    To which he replies: "I don't care."

    😉

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ron White speaks of them as his wife will sneer and say "those aren't real!"

    To which he replies: "I don't care."

    Love, Ron... should be due for a new video of his act...

    My Fav:

    "The maid walked in on me having sex with my wife the other day...

    Which is a helluva lot better than the other way around."

  • @tour2ma said:

    And fake boobs need love, too...

    Impossible to find a less attractive pic of her, Z?

    Ron White speaks of them as his wife will sneer and say "those aren't real!"

    To which he replies: "I don't care."

    😉

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Ron White speaks of them as his wife will sneer and say "those aren't real!"

    To which he replies: "I don't care."

    😉

    WSS

  • I always like to hear the short hop plane crash.

  • Here's a video and some pics of JM and Dwayne Bowe out together in Miami today, spending some of that hard earned cash.

    http://www.wtam.com/onair/the-sports-feed-52560/picture-of-johnny-manziel-and-dwayne-14447526/

  • Here's a video and some pics of JM and Dwayne Bowe out together in Miami today, spending some of that hard earned cash.

    http://www.wtam.com/onair/the-sports-feed-52560/picture-of-johnny-manziel-and-dwayne-14447526/

    @canton-dawg said:

    Here's a video and some pics of JM and Dwayne Bowe out together in Miami today, spending some of that hard earned cash.

    http://www.wtam.com/onair/the-sports-feed-52560/picture-of-johnny-manziel-and-dwayne-14447526/

    I am literally popping a champagne cork the moment we cut both of them, will post the vid.

    Z

  • Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

  • Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    A cunt is a guy partying in Vegas while his teammates are putting their asses on the line.

    Z

  • Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    Har, and you think Sashi and Hue haven't been made aware? Not that it makes much difference to them anymore. He's given the Browns enough ammo to blow him back to Kerryville.

  • Tick Tock.. Looks like Blowes been cut too..

  • Tick Tock.. Looks like Blowes been cut too..

    @gumby73 said:

    Tick Tock.. Looks like Blowes been cut too..

    Actually Bowe was born in Miami and raised by his grandparents there, so not a surprise he is seen with JM, still his current teammate.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    A cunt is a guy partying in Vegas while his teammates are putting their asses on the line.

    Z

    Zombo said:

    A cunt is a guy partying in Vegas while his teammates are putting their asses on the line.

    Z

    Of course the recent flurry of outrageous behavior that you guys are crying about are now in the off season when nobody is putting his ass on the line, unless it's the bottom line.

    WSS

  • Zombo said:

    A cunt is a guy partying in Vegas while his teammates are putting their asses on the line.

    Z

    Of course the recent flurry of outrageous behavior that you guys are crying about are now in the off season when nobody is putting his ass on the line, unless it's the bottom line.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Of course the recent flurry of outrageous behavior that you guys are crying about are now in the off season when nobody is putting his ass on the line, unless it's the bottom line.

    WSS

    Am I crying about it?

    I was done with him at season's end, just enjoying the show.

    Zombo

  • @westside-steve said:

    Of course the recent flurry of outrageous behavior that you guys are crying about are now in the off season when nobody is putting his ass on the line, unless it's the bottom line.

    WSS

    Am I crying about it?

    I was done with him at season's end, just enjoying the show.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Am I crying about it?

    I was done with him at season's end, just enjoying the show.

    Zombo

    No you aren't Mr Z!

    But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

    WSS

  • Snickers needs to use Johnny as the bitching person complaining about not getting his Superbowl ring, takes a bite and becomes fellow Aggie Von Miller finishing the Snickers while opening his ring box. 😆

  • Zombo said:

    Am I crying about it?

    I was done with him at season's end, just enjoying the show.

    Zombo

    No you aren't Mr Z!

    But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No you aren't Mr Z!

    But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

    WSS

    I think most of us just enjoy a good drama, and when it involves the guy that was our starting QB a few short months ago and still resides on our roster, I will buy the popcorn.

    Maybe one or two guys are still spewing some anger ... they feel ripped off. He didn't give Cleveland his all. They feel let down. You keep buying in, you kept getting let down, and here's a guy that it is easy to tee off on, he is the face of Browns fans frustration right now.

    Personally, I always find it easy to move on and let go. My anger comes out Sunday nights. and sometimes Monday mornings. Then I regroup and back the Browns like I always do. I'm not angry with Johnny, but I am intrigued. I'm not angry with Farmer, even though I feel he is the real culprit for this two year shitshow. and I'm not angry with Jimmy, because I've already given him another chance.

    I'm excited about the future. I am really on board with Hue, Sashi and Paul, although it sounds weird calling them by their first names like I actually know them. I guess that is just something we do.

    But I am not much of a draftnik, it interests me, but not in a "how did he do in the cone drills" sort of way, so I am just waiting for the big stuff ,,, the actual draft, free agent signings, and what else can that little rascal of a QB do between now and when we cut him 5 days from now. stay tuned!

    Zombo