Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • Snickers needs to use Johnny as the bitching person complaining about not getting his Superbowl ring, takes a bite and becomes fellow Aggie Von Miller finishing the Snickers while opening his ring box. πŸ˜†

  • Zombo said:

    Am I crying about it?

    I was done with him at season's end, just enjoying the show.

    Zombo

    No you aren't Mr Z!

    But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    No you aren't Mr Z!

    But you can read the last few posts, somebody is bitching about Mexico and strip clubs.

    WSS

    I think most of us just enjoy a good drama, and when it involves the guy that was our starting QB a few short months ago and still resides on our roster, I will buy the popcorn.

    Maybe one or two guys are still spewing some anger ... they feel ripped off. He didn't give Cleveland his all. They feel let down. You keep buying in, you kept getting let down, and here's a guy that it is easy to tee off on, he is the face of Browns fans frustration right now.

    Personally, I always find it easy to move on and let go. My anger comes out Sunday nights. and sometimes Monday mornings. Then I regroup and back the Browns like I always do. I'm not angry with Johnny, but I am intrigued. I'm not angry with Farmer, even though I feel he is the real culprit for this two year shitshow. and I'm not angry with Jimmy, because I've already given him another chance.

    I'm excited about the future. I am really on board with Hue, Sashi and Paul, although it sounds weird calling them by their first names like I actually know them. I guess that is just something we do.

    But I am not much of a draftnik, it interests me, but not in a "how did he do in the cone drills" sort of way, so I am just waiting for the big stuff ,,, the actual draft, free agent signings, and what else can that little rascal of a QB do between now and when we cut him 5 days from now. stay tuned!

    Zombo

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Whatta bunch of TMZ cuntz you guys are.

    Har, and you think Sashi and Hue haven't been made aware? Not that it makes much difference to them anymore. He's given the Browns enough ammo to blow him back to Kerryville.

    @hoorta said:

    Har, and you think Sashi and Hue haven't been made aware? Not that it makes much difference to them anymore. He's given the Browns enough ammo to blow him back to Kerryville.

    Right....at this point, all the partying and stuff isnt news anymore.....but I will say he isnt doing one damn thing to show the NFL and the world he wants to be a QB....and isnt doing one thing to show he thinks football is more important than partying.....and, with the whole league(and world) watching, he just keeps on keeping on with the very activity that has cost him his career to this point....hes' basically like "Fuck you NFL", Im partying, getting laid and lovin every second of it...

    So.....if I was a perspective employer, Im not even close to maybe considering him for my team....

  • @hoorta said:

    Har, and you think Sashi and Hue haven't been made aware? Not that it makes much difference to them anymore. He's given the Browns enough ammo to blow him back to Kerryville.

    Right....at this point, all the partying and stuff isnt news anymore.....but I will say he isnt doing one damn thing to show the NFL and the world he wants to be a QB....and isnt doing one thing to show he thinks football is more important than partying.....and, with the whole league(and world) watching, he just keeps on keeping on with the very activity that has cost him his career to this point....hes' basically like "Fuck you NFL", Im partying, getting laid and lovin every second of it...

    So.....if I was a perspective employer, Im not even close to maybe considering him for my team....

    @mudfly said:

    Right....at this point, all the partying and stuff isn't news anymore.....but I will say he isn't doing one damn thing to show the NFL and the world he wants to be a QB....and isn't doing one thing to show he thinks football is more important than partying.....and, with the whole league (and world) watching, he just keeps on keeping on with the very activity that has cost him his career to this point....he's basically like "Fuck you NFL", I'm partying, getting laid and lovin' every second of it...

    So.....if I was a perspective employer, I'm not even close to maybe considering him for my team....

    Very well said Mud. he's just out there living the playboy life, for the whole world to see. Speaking of, can't wait to see his tell-all in a future issue of Playboy.

    Wonder how many friends he's going to have when he blows through that $2.5 million (his take after taxes) the Browns are going to have to pay him? $4,000 a night hotel rooms will eat that up pretty quick. Maybe he can hit up Mayweather, and say "Brother, could you spare $100k for a down and out pal?" I would hope his dad finally gives Johnny some tough love and tells him- you ain't getting another dime from me son, until you go to rehab.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Horseshit. He had a perfectly acceptable starter in Josh McCown.

    Johnny never even really talk first string snaps until the season was swirling around the bowl. And Johnny won 2 of the 3 games we won.

    Sorry coach the team sucked.

    WSS

    uh......mccown stayed healthy for how long? (hey i like mccown. but not very smart to throw your body around like he did and expect to stay on the field).

    you say the coach sucked, i guess we'll really never know given the short opportunity. he and johnny were married at the hip when haslam drafted him. from that point on he was a lame duck. he was given the same amount of time manziel had and he did a much better job than manziel.

    so no, it was manziel that sucked. hence this thread and the 8 dozen others talking about his sorry ass.

    @miktoxic said:

    uh......mccown stayed healthy for how long? (hey i like mccown. but not very smart to throw your body around like he did and expect to stay on the field).

    you say the coach sucked, i guess we'll really never know given the short opportunity. he and johnny were married at the hip when haslam drafted him. from that point on he was a lame duck. he was given the same amount of time manziel had and he did a much better job than manziel.

    so no, it was manziel that sucked. hence this thread and the 8 dozen others talking about his sorry ass.

    100 percent agree

  • @texasag1969 said:

    We ought to make PG watch that Gottlieb video. πŸ™‚ I liked the comment "Manziel is flipping the double bird to the world."

  • Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

  • Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    Aaaaaaaaahahahahaha.......thats too much.....

    And I Love those cutsy matching outfits.....

  • Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

    Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

    You can't write this stuff. We live it.

    Zombo

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

    Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

    You can't write this stuff. We live it.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

    Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

    You can't write this stuff. We live it.

    Zombo

    I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜



  • Josh Gordon and Johnny Manziel together at #UFC196UFC196.png. This is trouble. #Browns.












  • Drink up and smoke em if you got em.

  • Zombo said:

    So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.

    Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.

    You can't write this stuff. We live it.

    Zombo

    I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly. πŸ˜†πŸ˜

    Even better if he cornholes her on national TV at halftime.

    WSS

  • I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

    Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

    Mike

  • I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

    Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

    Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

    Mike

    Not smart Josh. Not smart at all.

  • I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

    Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!

    Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!

    Mike

    Yes sir.