Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
-
Zombo said:
So the transformation is complete ... Johnny Kardashian.
Enter the humble Aww Shucks straight-A student from North Dakota St.
You can't write this stuff. We live it.
Zombo
I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly.


I think that's why I love being a newly converted Browns fan Z, better than any soap opera/mini-series/sitcom all rolled into one and it always has one more surprise behind door #2 (or was it #22?). Now if cornboy from N.D.proposes marriage to a corn queen (not the Kardashian kind) at halftime of the Superbowl, this story will end perfectly.


Even better if he cornholes her on national TV at halftime.
WSS
-
I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!
Mike
-
I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!
Mike
I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!
Mike
Not smart Josh. Not smart at all.
-
I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!
Mike
I think it's wonderful that Josh is now dedicated to football & making wise decisions about who he hangs out with. Planning on Josh's successful return is no gamble at all. LOL!!!!!!
Once a dumbass, always a dumbass!
Mike
Yes sir.
-
-
What's the over/under for JG's next drug test....24 hrs or less?
-
Von Miller has a wife and kids, really changed his life.
I'd trade Gordon for a 2nd or a 3rd in a NY second.
-
Von Miller has a wife and kids, really changed his life.
I'd trade Gordon for a 2nd or a 3rd in a NY second.
-
You know....Ima take the high road on this......considering it was Von Miller & Josh Gordon and they both have been through some adversity of their own and are known supporters of JM........at least until I hear otherwise, Im gonna assume they are reaching out and trying to give Johnny a little positive guidance and maybe show him a sober night out on the town aint all bad......as opposed to instantly assuming JG is making bad choices and doing the partying thing......
Cant always suspect the worst....and 2 out of 3 in this group, have kept their noses clean for quite a while......
-
What's the over/under for JG's next drug test....24 hrs or less?
What's the over/under for JG's next drug test....24 hrs or less?
And....Id bet anyone here that he passes if it happens.....
-
What's the over/under for JG's next drug test....24 hrs or less?
And....Id bet anyone here that he passes if it happens.....
-
I would agree.
However, the crux of my post was the simple fact of JG hanging out with JM would trigger a piss test.
I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......
-
I would agree.
However, the crux of my post was the simple fact of JG hanging out with JM would trigger a piss test.
I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......
-
Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html
Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html
Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?
-
Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.
Everyone needs at least one lost cause in their life...
-
?? i was there gold circle and never saw them--my homey Leister Bowling cornered the Elevation guys and we had insane access. i haven't seen the broadcast but my friend watched and said they never saw them either.
maybe they just behaved and we just missed them. at the very least it appears nothing bad seems to have happened...so that's a positive.
-
can't save everyone.
-
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?
seriously, I don't give a shit.
-
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?
seriously, I don't give a shit.
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble.
yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?
it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login