Skip to content

Jonathan Paul Manziel

The Browns Board
16.0k 396 570.3k 1
  • @canton-dawg said:

    I would agree.

    However, the crux of my post was the simple fact of JG hanging out with JM would trigger a piss test.

    I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......

    @mudfly said:

    I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......

    Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.

  • Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?

  • @mudfly said:

    I got ya CD.....and, yeah, it wouldnt surprise me either......

    Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Same for Von Miller given his past history. I have a feeling both were trying to show him (JM) what they had done to change.

    Everyone needs at least one lost cause in their life...

  • ?? i was there gold circle and never saw them--my homey Leister Bowling cornered the Elevation guys and we had insane access. i haven't seen the broadcast but my friend watched and said they never saw them either.

    maybe they just behaved and we just missed them. at the very least it appears nothing bad seems to have happened...so that's a positive.

  • can't save everyone.

  • don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?

    seriously, I don't give a shit.

  • don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?

    seriously, I don't give a shit.

    @gftchris said:

    don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble.

    yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?

    it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.

  • So it's all about perception, because we the people want to know everything about him, so he should keep the perception clean? The circular logic is just stupid.

    Would it be different if they were seen together at the opera? Or the zoo? Or a theme park? Or a chili cook-off (I'm led to believe this is a thing that happens)?

  • i don't want to know thing about anyone unless you work for me and sorry chris but these guys work for us. they play for the team we pay money to. we buy their jerseys. i'm paying them. all i want to know is if you are going to show up for your job clean and sober and give it a 200%. if josh gordon wanted any photos to be leaked of him it should be him at the gym or working out with jerry rice..........something to that affect. not hangin out with an ex-doper and a current one.

    hell maybe manziel told him this would be a sure-fire way to get yourself out of cleveland? just follow his lead?

    like you don't think the new FO and coaching staff of the browns don't see this pic and react? then you're fooling yourself.

  • Sorry to break it to you mik, but they don't work for you, me or anyone on this board.

    You want these guys to just be robots? Just train every day from sun up to sun down, and maybe go to church on sunday before the big game? Well, guess what, they're human beings, like you and me. They're young, rich and fancied going to an event, same as countless other rich young people have done and continue to do.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Speaking of the Kardashians...................you just can't make this shit up. 😳

    https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kourtney-kardashian-posts-heartbreaking-tweets-213700964.html

    Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Kortney the bottom rung Kardasian now that Klowie (sp?) has dropped some Lbs?

    More important issue is will Josh and Von rejoin the Kardashians since it has been written, "And a little child shall lead them." LOL! 😆

    http://biblehub.com/commentaries/isaiah/11-6.htm

  • i don't want to know thing about anyone unless you work for me and sorry chris but these guys work for us. they play for the team we pay money to. we buy their jerseys. i'm paying them. all i want to know is if you are going to show up for your job clean and sober and give it a 200%. if josh gordon wanted any photos to be leaked of him it should be him at the gym or working out with jerry rice..........something to that affect. not hangin out with an ex-doper and a current one.

    hell maybe manziel told him this would be a sure-fire way to get yourself out of cleveland? just follow his lead?

    like you don't think the new FO and coaching staff of the browns don't see this pic and react? then you're fooling yourself.

    @miktoxic said:

    like you don't think the new FO and coaching staff of the browns don't see this pic and react? then you're fooling yourself.

    I'm sure you are right but the real question is will they hold to the "Manziel (I didn't want him anyway) Standard" or will they apply the "we need to keep a great player I need" standard. There are two standards in case you are not aware.

  • Now there's a vid allegedly showing JM openly smoking pot in a club...

    Such bullshit even I won't bother posting the link. Vid is shot through people from JM's 4 o'clock low. Kid who may in fact be JM definitely puffs something, but I've seen enough e-Cig vapor plumes to know one...

    What "oil" was in the mix? WTF knows... WTF cares...

  • So what's the piss test rule for the NFL? If he's still the Cleveland Browns quarterback and is smoking weed we should be able to wash our hands of his contract.

    WSS

  • So what's the piss test rule for the NFL? If he's still the Cleveland Browns quarterback and is smoking weed we should be able to wash our hands of his contract.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    So what's the piss test rule for the NFL? If he's still the Cleveland Browns quarterback and is smoking weed we should be able to wash our hands of his contract.

    We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

  • @westside-steve said:

    So what's the piss test rule for the NFL? If he's still the Cleveland Browns quarterback and is smoking weed we should be able to wash our hands of his contract.

    We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

    @tour2ma said:

    We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

    He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

  • @tour2ma said:

    We are not yet in the testing "window" which is late April thru TC...

    He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

    @gftchris said:

    He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

    I meant Johnny. I assume they can test Gordon whenever they damn well feel like it. Maybe I'm wrong.

    WSS

  • @gftchris said:

    He's in the program though so susceptible to random testing at any time, no? He's looking for reinstatement, the league asks for a test, is he going to say no, as if he has something to hide?

    I meant Johnny. I assume they can test Gordon whenever they damn well feel like it. Maybe I'm wrong.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I meant Johnny. I assume they can test Gordon whenever they damn well feel like it. Maybe I'm wrong.

    WSS

    Sorry, skipped a few posts I guess!

  • Rumor has it that the Browns may in fact actually hang on to Johnny for a while......if not maybe even keep him on the roster. It all has to do with money of course. This was per Adam Schefter that I hear this morning.

  • Rumor per Adam Schefter is that JMZ may hang around a bit longer as a Cleveland Brown...due to money issues.