Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
It was my question, not my statement. There is a question mark on it.
OK, my mistake.
He might uninvite himself, considering he wont take a call from the owner....
If he were to do that....can you envision ANY other NFL owner calling him to even say "tryout for us".
Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point? I am of the opinion that he wants to continue to play football....and that is questionable, that he may have to go to Canada to do it. Hey, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are big party towns. (but could you see him relegated to going to Saskatoon)
By the way.....the one night I was in Saskatoon I met some nice Canadians and we got wasted at the hotel bar.
Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point?
If in fact he loves fame more than football and can maintain the fame by partying, it could very well be.
-
"Von the fact you came in from your celebrity tour today to be here."- Manning LOL!

-
It was my question, not my statement. There is a question mark on it.
OK, my mistake.
He might uninvite himself, considering he wont take a call from the owner....
If he were to do that....can you envision ANY other NFL owner calling him to even say "tryout for us".
Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point? I am of the opinion that he wants to continue to play football....and that is questionable, that he may have to go to Canada to do it. Hey, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are big party towns. (but could you see him relegated to going to Saskatoon)
By the way.....the one night I was in Saskatoon I met some nice Canadians and we got wasted at the hotel bar.
Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point?
Career?.....not sure Id call it that.....lol....but maybe someday it will get started.....
-
"Von the fact you came in from your celebrity tour today to be here."- Manning LOL!

"Von the fact you came in from your celebrity tour today to be here."- Manning LOL!

#thatsgonnaleaveamark
-
Honestly....is it possible that this guys NFL career could be over at this point?
Career?.....not sure Id call it that.....lol....but maybe someday it will get started.....
-
I actually think that his style would probably be much more suited to the CFL game.
makes sense.....the bigger field would definitely accommodate all his running around....
-
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble.
yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?
it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.
yes BUT in today's world with the blowup of social media and instantaneous reporting of celebs and their actions outside their home 24/7, it's more about perception than anything else. why would josh gordon even put his face next to this kid who has told the browns F U with his actions? just like manziel had the chance to retreat and make it look (even though it might not have been true) like he was doing the right thing and keeping his nose clean, but yet he went against the grain and basically mooned all us browns fans in the process. josh gordon isn't even reinstated, nor is he a celebrity on the level of miller or manziel so why pop up now with the sin city kid?
it's just dumb, dumb, dumb.
maybe Josh just wanted to see some fights and would rather sit beside Von and Johnny than you and i? how is that dumb? it's like concessions are being made because it was MMA.
-
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?
seriously, I don't give a shit.
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?
seriously, I don't give a shit.
Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**
to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.
my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.
ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply. ???
-
hey he can do what he wants and hang out with who he wants at any event, i'm just saying it's dumb because he should be doing everything to show the browns that he walks on water at this point considering his dumb ass self. yeah, let me go sit with a guy that has partied and caught partying everywhere meanwhile i've been suspended cuz i like doing the same thing.
fucking Retarded.
-
Here is why he stays for now.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/surprising-move-johnny-manziel-not-222514092.html
-
Mud,
I'm with you...eat a few bucks & cut JM Wednesday. The sooner, the better.
Mike
-
Here is why he stays for now.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/surprising-move-johnny-manziel-not-222514092.html
Here is why he stays for now.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/surprising-move-johnny-manziel-not-222514092.html
Haslam threw away 9mil on Blowe, if he balks at cutting the problem boy over a handful of dollars, then it's going to be a long few years.
-
don't care. they might well be friends, not doing anything wrong, illegal, or getting in to any trouble. they wen't to watch some neanderthal sport, and we're supposed to give a shit? why? because manziel might be a bad influence on gordon? because gordon might be a good influence on manziel?
seriously, I don't give a shit.
Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**
to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.
my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.
ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply. ???
Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**
to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.
my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.
ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply.
I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.
While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.
I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.
For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.
Does that help clarify

-
Chris, pardon my forwardness but, aren't you a Brit? where phys ed is essentially boxing class as opposed to the essentially worthless gym class (we have in my opinion) in the States? why would you describe UFC 196 as Neanderthal? are you one of those boxing elitists? **wags finger**
to be a fan of wonderfully barbaric american football and then say UFC is Neanderthal-esque is rather curious.
my interest is legitimately piqued. please, indulge me.
ps disregard if i'm mistaken and you are not from the UK and/or you are aware nearly every human alive has Neanderthal dna. also feel free to disregard if you hail from that rainforest pygmy tribe that are the only humans currently on Earth that don't have Neanderthal dna. or if MMA fighters killed your family or simply burned your village. thanks in advance for your reply.
I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.
While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.
I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.
For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.
Does that help clarify

I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.
While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.
I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.
For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.
Does that help clarify


-
I am indeed british! Phys ed here is not boxing though, not sure where you have that information from? In winter time we did winter sports - soccer, rugby, and indoor things - while in the summer we'll do summer sports, like athletics, tennis and cricket.
While the NFL is indeed barbaric on many levels, it does involve a great deal of tactics, teamwork, forward planning and execution as a unit in sync to win. UFC (and boxing) are essentially just two guys in a ring trying make each other unconscious. Yes, there are techniques to do it, of course, but the end result is still one of sheer physical dominance.
I have a similar attitude towards other sports geared around 'who can run/jump/swim/throw the furthest' - no tactics, just who has the most natural talent in any one area, essentially. Also, motor sports.
For me, give me any tactical game any day over two guys just trying to see who is more physically gifted. For that reason I prefer football and soccer above pretty much everything, but will also watch basketball, cricket, rugby, hockey, ultimate frisbee and netball before I get interested in MMA, cross country running and discus.
Does that help clarify



Another outstanding contribution to the discussion, I'm so glad we have you around.
-

Another outstanding contribution to the discussion, I'm so glad we have you around.
-
Like I give a fuck.
"I don't care what you think, I'm just gonna sit here and post things and hope you like them but if you don't I'll just pretend I don't care, I won't have my feelings hurt that way"
-
Like I give a fuck.
"I don't care what you think, I'm just gonna sit here and post things and hope you like them but if you don't I'll just pretend I don't care, I won't have my feelings hurt that way"
-
Huh? You think too deeply.
Spoken like a true Trump supporter. It's OK big guy, you're allowed to have feelings, nobody's going to judge you for wanting faceless people from the internet to like you.
-
Actually, Chris studies football - here he is, at least I think it's him.... "announcing" for a college game, in a
tape to get a job with a sports radio station. They started to do American football,
because cricket didn't do well over the radio....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login