Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
I hope he doesn't die. Beyond that, I don't care.
-
He's not a Brown so who cares what he does now?
-
I've been saying this for a while now, and it makes me incredibly sad. Addiction doesn't care what race you are, how rich you are, or what you do for a living. Addiction wants to take everything from you, and lastly take your life. I've seen it too many times, and it's awful. The only hope Johnny has for a successful life is to admit he's powerless against his addiction, and fully admit that he needs professional help. Not for a month, 12 weeks, or whatever length of time. He needs it FOREVER. There is no cure for this. It's something he must work at for the rest of his life, and right now, he's not there yet. Hopefully he figures it out before it's too late.
-
Maybe it was an intervention that he skipped out on. "Small party of friends and family"
-
He's not a Brown so who cares what he does now?
He's not a Brown so who cares what he does now?
Exactly. He is just like any other boozehound now. We don't need a thread for every famous drunk.
-
-
but he is not stupid
It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.
I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.
Can we close this thread and let it rest...
-
but he is not stupid
It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.
I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.
Can we close this thread and let it rest...
It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.
I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.
Can we close this thread and let it rest...
We don't need the latest in bar sightings.
I'll leave the thread open- but please no more posting until he either winds up in rehab- or a morgue.
-
It could be argued that skipping the intervention is the thing that's stupid.. Friends don't do something like that for no reason, especially friends who are probably getting money from him.
I don't wish harm on the kid, I just don't want him wearing the colors any more. Good riddance.
Can we close this thread and let it rest...
We don't need the latest in bar sightings.
I'll leave the thread open- but please no more posting until he either winds up in rehab- or a morgue.
We don't need the latest in bar sightings.
I'll leave the thread open- but please no more posting until he either winds up in rehab- or a morgue.
A little technical tip for PC users. I've noticed that if there's a thread that doesn't appear to interest me just by reading the headline, if I don't click on it I don't have to read it.
It works in the grocery store too and it's helped me avoid eating spinach liver tripe and pork brains.

WSS
-
Well, by the time I decide to not read it, I already read it. And the name is causing my smart phone
to butt-dial strange numbers of companies I never heard of.
That could be because I'm planting tomatoes....
enough already - his show has been cancelled...by himself.
-
Manziel reached a tentative deal with prosecutors to drop domestic violence charges
-
Manziel reached a tentative deal with prosecutors to drop domestic violence charges
Zombo said:
Manziel reached a tentative deal with prosecutors to drop domestic violence charges
Evidence that his ex girl friend was/is as freaky/fucked up as he was/is.
He should go to Canada to play...if he even wants to play football at all.
-
-
-
-
-
Where I was headed with that...
-
Ladies and Gentlemen, the last QB to win a football game for the Browns:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2016/11/29/johnny-manziel-lawsuit/94573660/
(He's unemployed and living in Texas, and he'll punch you in the nose if you talk bad about him)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login