Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Manziel + Mardi Gras... what could go wrong?
-
Manziel + Mardi Gras... what could go wrong?
Manziel + Mardi Gras... what could go wrong?
That's what I was thinking

-
http://nypost.com/2017/03/23/johnny-manziel-dines-with-saints-coach-in-potential-nfl-fit/amp/
Do we get anything at all for him?
Knowing our luck he'll be the next Drew Breeze and take the Saints to the Super Bowl.. What a freaking waste that whole experiment was. To think I was actually excited when they picked him..
Good luck and good riddance Johnny Football.
Knowing our luck he'll be the next Drew Breeze and take the Saints to the Super Bowl..
Fuck JM and the horse he rode in on....
Listen.....he will NEVER be the next Drew Breeze, simply because Drew Brees was a pro from day one and didnt blow off 2 years of football to get drunk and party(and whack a chick or two too)...so, too late.....Johnny already blew the possibility of being the next Brees.....(OR....name any great QB)....
Still on track to be the next Marinovich tho....
Edit: Also.....I would bet my left testicle that JM never wins a SB.......
-
Knowing our luck he'll be the next Drew Breeze and take the Saints to the Super Bowl..
Fuck JM and the horse he rode in on....
Listen.....he will NEVER be the next Drew Breeze, simply because Drew Brees was a pro from day one and didnt blow off 2 years of football to get drunk and party(and whack a chick or two too)...so, too late.....Johnny already blew the possibility of being the next Brees.....(OR....name any great QB)....
Still on track to be the next Marinovich tho....
Edit: Also.....I would bet my left testicle that JM never wins a SB.......
Fuck JM and the horse he rode in on....
Listen.....he will NEVER be the next Drew Breeze, simply because Drew Brees was a pro from day one and didnt blow off 2 years of football to get drunk and party(and whack a chick or two too)...so, too late.....Johnny already blew the possibility of being the next Brees.....(OR....name any great QB)....
Still on track to be the next Marinovich tho....
He's probably shopping around because the money is running out.... agree with Gip, he needs to spend a couple years in the CFL first to prove he has his act together.
And to the OP, nope we get nothing for Johnny- he was flat-out released.
-
Smart move by the aints. Even if they cut him after pre season, People will go to see the Aints pre season just to watch JM. Remember when the Eagles signed Tim Tebow? They had people showing up just to see him, that meant asses in seats and $$$$$ for the team and all for PRE SEASON.
-
Last year's win was on a saturday.
-
And we can watch him play in the CFL now.
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
-
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
Bipolar or manic depression as it used to be called is nothing to be messed with, often comes on in the late teens and can explode in the twenties. I knew one family that it ran in that had multiple suicides over three generations generally but not always at young ages.
ADHD, bipolar, autism and others can be occasionally misdiagnosed until symptoms really are clear enough to be accurately diagnosed aND treated....hopefullyif the patient is still alive.
Get the facts before painting everyone with the same brush and be thankful if you never have to deal with it personally.
-
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
-
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
-
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
-
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Don't forget about reading something on Facebook from "crazy mom doctor's blog" that CONFIRMS all doctors are quacks!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
