Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
-
Over diagnosed garbage. Usually the go-to diagnosis if you are a jerk off and your psych doc can't tell you that you are just a jerk off. He probably got a borderline personality designation as well.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
-
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
Bipolar or manic depression as it used to be called is nothing to be messed with, often comes on in the late teens and can explode in the twenties. I knew one family that it ran in that had multiple suicides over three generations generally but not always at young ages.
ADHD, bipolar, autism and others can be occasionally misdiagnosed until symptoms really are clear enough to be accurately diagnosed aND treated....hopefullyif the patient is still alive.
Get the facts before painting everyone with the same brush and be thankful if you never have to deal with it personally.
-
-
And vaccines cause autism and the earth is flat!
Watching the interview briefly, you could literally see he's in a better place. His complexion and demeanor were just completely different. I can't say I'm "rooting" for the guy, but I don't wish evil on people either. I hope he keeps it up.
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
-
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
-
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
-
-
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Don't forget about reading something on Facebook from "crazy mom doctor's blog" that CONFIRMS all doctors are quacks!
-
Or we can go back hundreds of years in THIS country and declare people witches and burn them at the stake -or- put them under wooden planks and pile heavy rocks on them to "squeeze out the demons"......generally the "patients" died in either case......
........I think there are some that would like to practice that now in 2018.
Don't forget about reading something on Facebook from "crazy mom doctor's blog" that CONFIRMS all doctors are quacks!
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
The only thing JM really has going for him is that he's a quarterback and the NFL is short on experienced quarterbacks -plus- the NFL quarterback position is super over inflated in the QB money machine salary department.
Last year ATL QB Matt Ryan made more than every CFL player COMBINED! Big difference going up north to play.
-
I worked in psych and corrections for 10 years. Saying that bipolar and borderline are overdiagnosed is not the same as claiming autism is caused by vaccines. Did the subject hit a little close to home?
No, I'll just tend to trust medical doctors and their opinions on patients. Crazy concept right?
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
The only thing JM really has going for him is that he's a quarterback and the NFL is short on experienced quarterbacks -plus- the NFL quarterback position is super over inflated in the QB money machine salary department.
Last year ATL QB Matt Ryan made more than every CFL player COMBINED! Big difference going up north to play.
The only thing JM really has going for him is that he's a quarterback and the NFL is short on experienced quarterbacks -plus- the NFL quarterback position is super over inflated in the QB money machine salary department.
Last year ATL QB Matt Ryan made more than every CFL player COMBINED! Big difference going up north to play.
The best thing see going for him as a professional who spent a career working with people with bipolar disorder often self medicated with drugs and/or alcohol, is the insight he displays realizing that the only thing standing between him and that change is the medication he needs to continue however "well" he may think he is. Biggest risk for this disorder is that meds work and the newly diagnosed/treated think they are now just fine and stop the meds. Big mistake. He seems to understand that he needs those medications to have a normal life. That is a major factor in remaining "well" and functioning at an optimal level no matter what he does in life. Good for him! Some folks take a series of failures before they can say what he is saying in that interview.
-
I placed my opinion on the other thread. Good for JM. The insight that is absolutely necessary for continued wellness is evident in the interview. He's obviously gotten help looking squarely in the mirror and sees that only continued medication compliance will help him maintain this change. Real insight is the most important factor in making it a permanent change for the better. My $.02 worth as a pro in the field for 30+ years career.
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
Totally agree Gip. He needs to prove he can keep his act together for a year in Canada before an NFL team will touch him.
-
Don't know anything about it - but I hope he has a great rest of his life. What he was saying wasn't contrived -
it was sincere - must hurt him a lot. He'll need help getting on track.
-
He needs to sign for whatever he can with the Tiger Cats.....and see is he can even put one foot in front of another on a football field before he starts worrying about getting back into the NFL.
Totally agree Gip. He needs to prove he can keep his act together for a year in Canada before an NFL team will touch him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


