Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
Its Good to be The King

-
Its Good to be The King

Its Good to be The King

Yeah, chest isn't a bad sport to watch (or play) either.

-
They are trying like crazy to speed up baseball like the put the signal down and it's a four pitch walk, no pitches thrown......has to save what, 2 minutes. But hey I love baseball.....but I'm retired!
Now boringville, sock-her...... Zzzzzzzzzzzoooooooo.Â

There's more action in 5 minutes of a soccer game than 2 hours worth of baseball. Baseball? I'd rather watch curling at the Olympics if give a choice.  I suppose I never warmed to it because growing up, the 60s Indians were consistently as bad as the recent vintage Browns.Â
There's more action in 5 minutes of a soccer game than 2 hours worth of baseball. Baseball? I'd rather watch curling at the Olympics if give a choice.  I suppose I never warmed to it because growing up, the 60s Indians were consistently as bad as the recent vintage Browns.Â
I like baseball because I played little league as a kid, and my dad would take us to Muni to watch the Indians. During the days of Rocky Colovito, etc.  He used to take us to double headers, talk about a long day, especially if you lost both games.
-
Everyone should get a second Chance. Johnny's done some bad Sheet but I wish him well.
-
Looks like the fifteenth chance to me. He's so lucky to have richy rich spoil you rotten parents. Phukk him!
-
Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018 -
That's why it would seem the Mayfield comparisons are not accurate because Mayfield seems like a guy who is going to work hard and improve.  He could be more Wilson or Brees than Johnny dipstick.
Or at least that what I'll be hoping we're getting if the Browns should draft him. I hope we get a guy like Wilson who spends his career pissed off that teams doubted him and spends all his time working to prove them wrong.
-
Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
-
Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018Sounds like that was only one of the many screw ups by Ray Farmer. If they had dug a little deeper on Justin Gilbert, they would have passed there too. Want to take a nauseating trip down memory lane to see just how bad Ray screwed up his drafts as Assistant and full GM? Try not to puke. Three incredible busts in the first round, and only 4 contributing players- (5 if you count the departed Danny) in three drafts.Â
2013 Barkevious Mingo, Leon McFadden, Jamoris Slaughter, Armonty Bryant
2014 Justin Gilbert, Johnny Manziel, Joel Bitonio, Christian Kirksey, Terrance West, Pierre Desir
2015 Danny Shelton, Cameron Erving, Nate Orchard, Duke Johnson, Xavier Cooper, Ibraheim Campbell, Vince Mayle, Charles Gaines, Malcom Johnson, Randall Telfer, Hayes Pullard, Ifo Ekpre-Olumo
         -
Andrew PerloffâVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
-
Oh Johnny the spin you spin..Not Farmer,Not Pettine,Not even Kyle Shanahan wanted you here..The only person that wanted you here was a Owner named Jimmy Haslam.The only a$$hat that believed Manziel Mania would fill his stadium in 2014. Hoyer can't help you, after committing yourself as a pro.Hoyer had 50 other players to worry about. Blame Haslam-Farmer-D.Loggains for giving you a 23 yr.old Connor Shaw to work with.Pro's have a work commitment that you choose not to commit to. Continue to play football in your empty garden till you can man up & point the finger at yourself..maybe your agent should tell you in the future, the CFL can make a decision to sit you also..quit speaking & let your play speak for you..anywhere you can get it Â
-
lol... a response...
Robert KlemkoâVerified account @RobertKlemko
Robert Klemko Retweeted Andrew Perloff
They *did* do their homework. The entire scouting staff was against drafting you. The worst team owner in North American sports pulled the trigger.
8:49 AM - 4 Apr 2018 -
That's why it would seem the Mayfield comparisons are not accurate because Mayfield seems like a guy who is going to work hard and improve.  He could be more Wilson or Brees than Johnny dipstick.
Or at least that what I'll be hoping we're getting if the Browns should draft him. I hope we get a guy like Wilson who spends his career pissed off that teams doubted him and spends all his time working to prove them wrong.
-
Manziel's father told the world in an interview BEFORE THE DRAFT that his son "drank at times to self-medicate".Â
Johnny Manziel being a bust has to be one of the easiest predictions ever. It baffles me how many Browns fans were dying for the Browns to take him.Â
-
Manziel's father told the world in an interview BEFORE THE DRAFT that his son "drank at times to self-medicate".Â
Johnny Manziel being a bust has to be one of the easiest predictions ever. It baffles me how many Browns fans were dying for the Browns to take him.Â
It baffles me how many Browns fans were dying for the Browns to take him.
I'm sure they had no idea that he wasn't an X's and O's guy....and never watched film.  BUT the adults in charge of the team should've been able to find that out. Â
The worst team owner in North American sports
This is hard to argue with. He ruined the team to such an extent and then changed the uniforms into clown outfits. I half expect him to come out of the owners box and shoot the team dog some half time.
-
Can't blame Farmer or the Scouts. This was Haslam the whole way.Â
-
Can't blame Farmer or the Scouts. This was Haslam the whole way.Â
I have never seen or heard proof that it WAS (or wasn't) Haslam's decision, so I won't argue that, but could it be that the genius who passed on Khalil Mack & took Justin Gilbert made the Johnny pick? We may never know for sure until the book, "Our Draft Secrets..The Truth" by Jimmie, Ray, & Sashi, is published. Â
The big question I have is....WHICH Draft magazine was Farmer's favorite to buy & read in the men's room prior to making his picks?
Mike
-
Can't blame Farmer or the Scouts. This was Haslam the whole way.Â
I have never seen or heard proof that it WAS (or wasn't) Haslam's decision, so I won't argue that, but could it be that the genius who passed on Khalil Mack & took Justin Gilbert made the Johnny pick? We may never know for sure until the book, "Our Draft Secrets..The Truth" by Jimmie, Ray, & Sashi, is published. Â
The big question I have is....WHICH Draft magazine was Farmer's favorite to buy & read in the men's room prior to making his picks?
Mike
 "Our Draft Secrets..The Truth" by Jimmie, Ray, & Sashi, is published. Â
The big question I have is....WHICH Draft magazine was Farmer's favorite to buy & read in the men's room prior to making his picks?
Mike
My bar story never changes..Mel Kiper & Ray Farmer walk up to a wall pisser in the bathroom.Farmer tells Mel, "If you think Cam Erving can play Tackle than he's a guard in this league". Mel Kiper shakes his, than flushes. Than Mel walks behind Ray Farmer & grabs his center piece shouting.."Than have him play at Center"
.. Â
-
gumby...you are sick! Â
....that's why I like you.Â

I believe that Haslam wanted all of the glitz that he 'thought' Johnny Football would bring to his new team. But I also know that Farmer did not attend the Pro Day of any of the QB's. He shoulda' taken every opportunity to watch and talk to that kid. ESPECIALLY if his crazy owner wanted him. He shoulda' had Manziel in and drawing plays on the white board just like all the REAL GM's in the league who are planning on drafting the face of the organization. Â
Dorsey missed a pro day because it was RIGHT at the start of free agency. And he was (obviously) quite busy.
-
gumby...you are sick! Â
....that's why I like you.Â

I believe that Haslam wanted all of the glitz that he 'thought' Johnny Football would bring to his new team. But I also know that Farmer did not attend the Pro Day of any of the QB's. He shoulda' taken every opportunity to watch and talk to that kid. ESPECIALLY if his crazy owner wanted him. He shoulda' had Manziel in and drawing plays on the white board just like all the REAL GM's in the league who are planning on drafting the face of the organization. Â
Dorsey missed a pro day because it was RIGHT at the start of free agency. And he was (obviously) quite busy.
gumby...you are sick! Â
....that's why I like you.Â

na, 3rd margarita at youngest daughter 20th birthday.They left. may have to pull a kiper on this hot barmaid..Auwnya, a fine large breasted Sweed..must be cold,fine nips..full report by morning..later..this surely fits in a Man Hell topicÂ
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đ
Register Login