Jonathan Paul Manziel
-
gumby...you are sick!
....that's why I like you.

I believe that Haslam wanted all of the glitz that he 'thought' Johnny Football would bring to his new team. But I also know that Farmer did not attend the Pro Day of any of the QB's. He shoulda' taken every opportunity to watch and talk to that kid. ESPECIALLY if his crazy owner wanted him. He shoulda' had Manziel in and drawing plays on the white board just like all the REAL GM's in the league who are planning on drafting the face of the organization.
Dorsey missed a pro day because it was RIGHT at the start of free agency. And he was (obviously) quite busy.
gumby...you are sick!
....that's why I like you.

na, 3rd margarita at youngest daughter 20th birthday.They left. may have to pull a kiper on this hot barmaid..Auwnya, a fine large breasted Sweed..must be cold,fine nips..full report by morning..later..this surely fits in a Man Hell topic
-
Andrew PerloffVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
-
gumby...you are sick!
....that's why I like you.

I believe that Haslam wanted all of the glitz that he 'thought' Johnny Football would bring to his new team. But I also know that Farmer did not attend the Pro Day of any of the QB's. He shoulda' taken every opportunity to watch and talk to that kid. ESPECIALLY if his crazy owner wanted him. He shoulda' had Manziel in and drawing plays on the white board just like all the REAL GM's in the league who are planning on drafting the face of the organization.
Dorsey missed a pro day because it was RIGHT at the start of free agency. And he was (obviously) quite busy.
gumby...you are sick!
....that's why I like you.

I believe that Haslam wanted all of the glitz that he 'thought' Johnny Football would bring to his new team. But I also know that Farmer did not attend the Pro Day of any of the QB's. He shoulda' taken every opportunity to watch and talk to that kid. ESPECIALLY if his crazy owner wanted him. He shoulda' had Manziel in and drawing plays on the white board just like all the REAL GM's in the league who are planning on drafting the face of the organization.
Dorsey missed a pro day because it was RIGHT at the start of free agency. And he was (obviously) quite busy.
I don't know if Ray Farmer could pass a white board test...
-
What an idiot.
Johnny wants to make his way back to the NFL and admits he is a lazy SOB who only cares about himself.
-
Zombo said:
What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
It's no wonder Pettine had beef with him.
-
I stand corrected. He has definitely changed.
-
-
Zombo said:
I hope Pettine had two years of nothing but whiskey, stogies and broads in a tropical setting before he got back into coaching.
Probably still wakes up with screaming with reporters asking him about Johnny.
Zombo
Pettine deserved so much better than they way his tenure was completely torpedoed here.
-
Andrew PerloffVerified account @andrewperloff
"If Cleveland did any of their homework they would have known I wasn't a guy who came in every day and watch film. I wasn't a guy who really knew the X's and O's of football." - Johnny Manziel on
@dpshow6:28 AM - 4 Apr 2018What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
Zombo said:
What a douchebag.
I think he is my least favorite Brown of all time..
Zombo
You should of stole his girl that night
-
-
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23069095/johnny-manziel-returns-gridiron-spring-league
Manziel throws first TD pass in 832 days! Hooray!
He's trying to get attention from NFL teams, but if he doesn't he says he'll sign a two year contract with the CFL.
-
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
-
That spring league looked like a High School split session summer scrimmage.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
How the mighty has fallen.
I won't lie though, come August if Billy Manziel is on the Hamiltion roster I'll definitely check out some CFL games out of morbid curiosity.
By CFL rules Johnny "US" Football must play for the league minimum about $50,000/year subject to recent CFL CBA adjustments......Canadian money I believe, oooohhhh, sticker shock!
........NFL game checks are more than that.
-
-
-
Johnny comeback shoes.
Sad that JF would go along with this scheme and sadder that their are people out there who would buy them.
https://thebiglead.com/2018/04/09/johnny-manziel-comeback-shoe-line-tony-gonzalez/
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login